Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

summer highlights

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Charger` Jul 21 2011, 15:21 PM
what are the highlights of your guys summers?

mine would have to be::

- 2 weeks after college, going to a party... pre gamed with 6 shots of jack and pepsi which i had in 15 minutes... then got there, chugged 3 solo cups worth of beer from a keg, and drank consistently all night.... didn't have the tolerance i had when i could easily take that down, and vomited, blacked out, got driven home by a friend, and my dad is now on my ass every 2 seconds i'm out.

- goin to france... fucking sick experience

- goo goo dolls concert tomorrow night.

- blink 182 concert august 5th.

hopefully more.. what are you guys doing this summer?

Clan: Knights Of Arnor

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

+
# 2Crabby Lobster Aug 1 2011, 19:45 PM
work

Mowing a couple people's lawns, including a church. It takes a while to mow the whole church yard and the cemetary. Also, work on the farm a few hours every day. I helped out at a store doing inventory yesterday too. Work, work, and more work... Then some gaming ofc. biggrin.gif

Clan: vKo

Game: League of Legends

+
# 3Deth Aug 2 2011, 15:32 PM
Charger, when you going to France? Or have you already been?

QUOTE(egotisticalnoob @ Aug 1 2011, 20:45 PM) *

work

Mowing a couple people's lawns, including a church. It takes a while to mow the whole church yard and the cemetary. Also, work on the farm a few hours every day. I helped out at a store doing inventory yesterday too. Work, work, and more work... Then some gaming ofc. biggrin.gif

I lol'd laugh.gif

Clan: vKo

+
# 4RanDoM'L0L Aug 5 2011, 21:07 PM
3 weeks long party on one cottage. 10 guys including me 10 girls all who I know and who are pretty good friends of mine and each other.

Around 10-15 beers per day if you wanted to drink just them and then some hard alcohol such as rum, vodka tequilla etc those other shits and then some vine ... it was always like one day+night hard drinking and cunt time and then one day for getting sober and off the hang over biggrin.gif ...after a week we had to go and buy another alcohol and then again. Third week nobody could drink anything else than beer cause there was no other "alcohol-free" drink since you didnt want to drink vine and nobody was able to go 1km to the shop and buy a limonade or a water ..thats my highlight biggrin.gif.

Desk-I laughed hard also laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Clan: uNIQuE|4|

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 5Charger` Aug 9 2011, 03:34 AM
QUOTE(egotisticalnoob @ Aug 1 2011, 15:45 PM) *

work

sounds exhilarating.

QUOTE(Deth @ Aug 2 2011, 11:32 AM) *

Charger, when you going to France? Or have you already been?
I lol'd laugh.gif

already went. just got back from vermont and worked 90 hours in 6 days. was fun.

QUOTE(RanDoM`ftw @ Aug 5 2011, 17:07 PM) *

3 weeks long party on one cottage. 10 guys including me 10 girls all who I know and who are pretty good friends of mine and each other.

Around 10-15 beers per day if you wanted to drink just them and then some hard alcohol such as rum, vodka tequilla etc those other shits and then some vine ... it was always like one day+night hard drinking and cunt time and then one day for getting sober and off the hang over biggrin.gif ...after a week we had to go and buy another alcohol and then again. Third week nobody could drink anything else than beer cause there was no other "alcohol-free" drink since you didnt want to drink vine and nobody was able to go 1km to the shop and buy a limonade or a water ..thats my highlight biggrin.gif.

Desk-I laughed hard also laugh.gif biggrin.gif

that sounds fuckin awesome, even though there is absolutely no way you guys didn't drink water

Clan: Knights Of Arnor

+
# 6RanDoM'L0L Aug 19 2011, 18:47 PM
I didnt say we were getting drunk ecvery day or did I?ohmy.gif That would be impossible tbh biggrin.gif.

+
# 7VeNeNo` Aug 19 2011, 22:29 PM
Well I'm helping desk with that church thing lol
Apart jokes,basically I'm working..and I envy you because ur getting drunk one day no and 10 yes.No I cannot coz I have a big responability on work..
I've been 1 week in Sardinia with my gf,then I've been in Sirmione(on Garda's lake) for 3 days with friends and we borrowed a boat..and we have a nice time trying to kill each other in the lake lol..And then I'm planning to come back to sardinia in one mounth from now.I love that place smile.gif

Clan: Da Unit

+
# 8RanDoM'L0L Aug 20 2011, 09:31 AM
Lago di Garda is pro, I was once with few friends there wind-surfing(not sure if its the right spelling) and well cuz I am noob in it I almost drowned:D(tbh one pro girl had to tell me how the fuck can I get to coast on that strange thing tongue.gif) ...since that time I was able to save myself when it looked badly for me biggrin.gif ...but still I buyed a beer for that girl lol cuz I would probably have to paddle with my hands lying on that surf with "sail" thing over half of that lake lol what would kill me biggrin.gif biggrin.gif ...the sad thing is that it was like year ago and I am still pretty noob in that wind-surfing biggrin.gif. (will be cuz im "training" it just once or twice per year biggrin.gif).

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)