Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

Pointpushing?

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 141^Pubron- Aug 1 2011, 16:46 PM
QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ Aug 1 2011, 03:45 AM) *

well this is just how bad it has got. i just signed up for ccg cw. played my first cw in ages vs SH Dantr. we played rvr like the rules say. he beat me cvu with a flank wf. i was like lol quit and reported.

this is the good part. i asked for re, and he ranked dodged me. he told me to get ranked before he play me. ffs in the first day of the month there has been like 4 played and i getting rank dodged.

SH Dantr = total fucktard and ignored for eva. what a league.

ZH here i come.

he did the same thing wiht me calling me a noob for miglaming him and says he would have won if i didn't mig lame

Clan: electronic yakuza

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 142krew Aug 1 2011, 16:49 PM
He told me to get more game and points on the 1st of cw month in june, the he would play me. I LAUGHED SO HARD. xD

Clan: iWuB

Game: Generals 2

+
# 143Quasis Aug 1 2011, 18:31 PM
IPB Image
Play fair...

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 144ScOtSmAn Aug 1 2011, 18:35 PM
hmm laugh.gif

+
# 145trve^viking Aug 1 2011, 19:44 PM
its a big joke, i think i proved my point and made clear that i did nothing wrong, if there would be any rule i broke danzor couldve wrote it.
people who rly "know" me know that i never cheat, i just like to make it fair, rly guys, watch the hoc in cw again over the last few month and u see whats up tongue.gif i never spammed to win titles, but to make the league a more fun and more active place, i serious wouldve took a break anyway after that month, cause the all time flaming and crying from some persons was just not acceptable anymore.
guess we are done here and someone can close it.

Game: Graphics

+
# 146Tr][ky Aug 1 2011, 20:08 PM
watchout donuts about

Game: Empire at War

+
# 147BigDDesireN Aug 1 2011, 20:23 PM
get at me trikkk

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 148HysTeriE^ Aug 1 2011, 21:21 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Aug 1 2011, 16:49 PM) *

He told me to get more game and points on the 1st of cw month in june, the he would play me. I LAUGHED SO HARD. xD

Freak

+
# 149HysTeriE^ Aug 1 2011, 21:25 PM
QUOTE(Pub @ Aug 1 2011, 16:46 PM) *

he did the same thing wiht me calling me a noob for miglaming him and says he would have won if i didn't mig lame

yea but how much games we played?

its true if u camp vs me cuz ur gat/th sukks laugh.gif

+
# 150^Pubron- Aug 1 2011, 21:51 PM
Shut the fuck up.

This post has been edited by Pub: Aug 1 2011, 21:52 PM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 151HysTeriE^ Aug 1 2011, 22:24 PM
QUOTE(Pub @ Aug 1 2011, 21:51 PM) *

Shut the fuck up.

hmm no comments Pubby Boy?

i get Owened u

+
# 152Diamond- Aug 1 2011, 22:41 PM
QUOTE(-Chemical- @ Aug 1 2011, 12:18 PM) *

If it can be proven that the games were played AFTER the corresponding reports it is illegal and action has to be taken ACCORDING TO THE RULES (which means point penalty)

Rules - e.g. the daily limit of games - can not be changed DURING the running cw month, that is power abuse by the admin. Also announcing these rule changes through gamereplays.org is incorrect. Clanwars.cc is the platform you have to use making new rules valid.

I highly disagree with what was done by viking and zayron, thats really one of the worst things

It is already proven chemical, I pm'ed danzor with the screenshots showing that 10 games were reported, but tiberiumweb.com showing they didn't play! Furthermore the "report-" and "play-" times don't match!

means pointpush = penalty! THAT'S THE FIRST ROUND.
SECOND ROUND: even worse is the fact that DESPITE I TOLD HIM that he has to go check on GR right before he started playing vs vega (and yea he saw that I messaged him because he responded to it with "why? I am allowed to play games vs eYa?")
(On a sidenote I know he read that, because he posted several times in this topic)

Extreme on this action is: he just pointpushed again! Unbeleiveiable disrespectful, arrogant, ignorant and highly barefaced

QUOTE(Vega. @ Aug 1 2011, 12:27 PM) *

Didn't bother reading the rest, but this is just liying. You never asked me to play, you where just raging in the lobby all day.
I do agree that most people dislike Diamond/Domberman and where eager to play me in cw.
However all games where played so it wasn't pointpushing. Futhermore and yes Danzor this is aimed to you.
You are inactive, first powerabusing the league by making up own rules like decreasing the game limit hurting the already bad activity. Then you decide to suspend the most active player in the inactive league. Honestly you shouldn't be an admin at all.

reporting the games before playing isn't smart i agree, however he learned from his mistake and if you watch the replays vs me he tried to win every game. If you think it's lame they wanted to play me, then the people like [dF]quipp and other germans who ignore me in the lobby, but spam games vs Domberman/Diamond are just as lame.

What did he learn? NOTHING!
Here is my answer concerning your attitude, Mr. Hypocrite:

313 1
GLAChina

320 2
GLAChina

Now anyone tell me any reason why I would dodge this guy? I am sorry that I have to go this way, but there doesn't seem to be any different way to make you guys just "stfu" about telling me how underserved our title "is/was". Calling me a dodger is a pure joke. I was busy on sunday and put HOURES of work into a cw review of July 2011 (which is still online in staff forums), is that what you mean with I "lobby sit". How poor do you think this seems to me?!

QUOTE(trve^viking @ Aug 1 2011, 13:25 PM) *

and even if, show me the rule that includes it, to forbid GL to play eya 1 day before the month end is cheating against both.
this was just a normal cw month, eya was the better clan = deserved the title, its not kronos or my fault that i was the only guy who had the balls to play him so much, diamond had enough chances to stand up and play him 1 v 1.

What a joke - read my comment a few lines above! I even asked him to play me, but he ignored me. He knew he would loose and therefore had to PP vs any other but his real opponent! -eYa- was good, but we were better: want the statistics?

Here they are: [Gold] vs -eYa- (21-17) @ 55% means positive! All games including Zayron and/or Vega. No doubt about Zayron's skills, but what Vega did, is a shame for the league!

QUOTE(trve^viking @ Aug 1 2011, 19:44 PM) *

its a big joke, i think i proved my point and made clear that i did nothing wrong, if there would be any rule i broke danzor couldve wrote it.
people who rly "know" me know that i never cheat, i just like to make it fair, rly guys, watch the hoc in cw again over the last few month and u see whats up tongue.gif i never spammed to win titles, but to make the league a more fun and more active place, i serious wouldve took a break anyway after that month, cause the all time flaming and crying from some persons was just not acceptable anymore.
guess we are done here and someone can close it.

People who "really" know you, just NOW know you in fact for real! You are one of the worst when it comes to sportsmanship (-eYa- vs Viking (67-2) @ more than 97% loss) and what you did is a shame for the whole league. You have to learn a lot, and the reason I insist on a penalty for you is just because of your huge ignorance, it's 100% your own fault, saying anything different just proves my point.

I tried for years to come along with you, I made huge attempts and effort to reach you on any level, but now finally I give up on you. You seem to be too less intelligent to even realize what you just did. Still saying that you are "innocent" is the worst move you can finally do. You can be extremely happy that you just miss one month.

I see that people like trixx, chemical, justin, MrX., danzor, etc. who just realize your actions on cw support me. Even if some of them dislike certain persons (= dom, maybe even me) they can judge the situation in a neutral way, which makes them actually look mature and intelligent! Unless a few others who just act like if they had no brain to accept anything!

Go into yourself and try to find out what is going wrong with you actually. If you ever feel to apologize, I will think about it and accept it one day. But it's your turn now to do some brainstorming about your behavior!

This post has been edited by Diamond-: Aug 1 2011, 22:49 PM

+
# 153Mystery` Aug 1 2011, 23:01 PM
QUOTE(Diamond- @ Aug 1 2011, 22:41 PM) *

(-eYa- vs Viking (67-2) @ more than 97% loss)

Just on a sidenote, that's wrong tongue.gif
-eYa- vs -]GL[- is ( 73 - 16 ) All Time: 82% tongue.gif (we found this clan this month, so all time = this month)

This post has been edited by Mystery`: Aug 1 2011, 23:01 PM

+
# 154Spell Aug 1 2011, 23:41 PM
Diamond also post the games i owned you in then, including the one where i dind't need a armsdealer , thx!

Game: Dawn of War 3

+
# 155Diamond- Aug 1 2011, 23:48 PM
QUOTE(Mystery` @ Aug 1 2011, 23:01 PM) *

Just on a sidenote, that's wrong tongue.gif
-eYa- vs -]GL[- is ( 73 - 16 ) All Time: 82% tongue.gif (we found this clan this month, so all time = this month)

hey mystery,

I know, but I actually wrote: -eYa- vs VIKING so it meant only the games of your clan vs viking, sadly, it's true that vegeta aka T-shirtTime did reach around 40-50% win vs eYa while his clan leader did not even reach 1/10th of the win rate.

(As you have access to the staff forums you might maybe just have a look on my cw recap I posted there ... you will see I did everything in its right way^^)

So don't understand me wrong, but it was only meant to point at viking, not -]GL[- in general wink.gif

I am glad you didn't take part in what your clan mates did, especially vega. Zayron also could not help viking reporting games to him. For me it's maybe not the nicest move to spam that much vs chuck knowing he's doing BS strats (I saw the replays actually and LoL'ed a lot!!!), but anywyas it's NOT his fault and he finally respected it in an honest way and didn't play Chuck the last day which he wasn't allowed anyways.

Shame goes over viking, vega and murder, who obviously only had one goal that month: overspam the best clan that month in the very last second by PP.

+
# 156rarely Aug 1 2011, 23:48 PM
Did gold went positive vs ]Lg[? BAM

+
# 157Spell Aug 1 2011, 23:53 PM
QUOTE(Diamond- @ Aug 2 2011, 01:48 AM) *

hey mystery,

I know, but I actually wrote: -eYa- vs VIKING so it meant only the games of your clan vs viking, sadly, it's true that vegeta aka T-shirtTime did reach around 40-50% win vs eYa while his clan leader did not even reach 1/10th of the win rate.

(As you have access to the staff forums you might maybe just have a look on my cw recap I posted there ... you will see I did everything in its right way^^)

So don't understand me wrong, but it was only meant to point at viking, not -]GL[- in general wink.gif

I am glad you didn't take part in what your clan mates did, especially vega. Zayron also could not help viking reporting games to him. For me it's maybe not the nicest move to spam that much vs chuck knowing he's doing BS strats (I saw the replays actually and LoL'ed a lot!!!), but anywyas it's NOT his fault and he finally respected it in an honest way and didn't play Chuck the last day which he wasn't allowed anyways.

Shame goes over viking, vega and murder, who obviously only had one goal that month: overspam the best clan that month in the very last second by PP.

Actually nubzor and zayron where involved aswell. i know you like to blame me for this and actually i'm cool with that!
just want you to know how alone you really are... BAM

Game: Dawn of War 3

+
# 158Diamond- Aug 2 2011, 00:42 AM
QUOTE(rarely @ Aug 1 2011, 23:48 PM) *

Did gold went positive vs ]Lg[? BAM

Well I didn't see you online besides the very last two houres. wink.gif If you would have played vs me like you did vs vega, you would have lost straight as well ^^
I actually saw you even bashed him uvc without making a warfactory ohmy.gif

QUOTE(Vega. @ Aug 1 2011, 23:53 PM) *

Actually nubzor and zayron where involved aswell. i know you like to blame me for this and actually i'm cool with that!
just want you to know how alone you really are... BAM

I think nubzor wouldn't have PP'ed you to a title, because he has really good sportsmanship. He just went offline when he saw what you intended to acchieve. Zayron and Nubzor are by far not that much involved when it's beeing compared to you. Dude I really liked you despite you are an all-time-flamer. I took it as jokes, as I knew you were supposed to be a smart ass.

I am very dissapointed of you and you need to have huge courage to post in that way. I actually never said you were a bad player (in fact I did a very nice review concerning you in my cw recap which I still let it like it was btw!) you showed off great skill in the 2v2's with Zayron vs dom and me, but finally you have to admit you got beat in the 2v2's by us, you got beat in the 1v1's by domberman, and you got beat in the 1v1's by me. I agree that Zayron alone is the best player out of the top3 warrior trio, even though domberman was the only one to beat him cvc this month.

In fact that's why he deserved the warrior title. When we look at the clan acchievments I feel free to say, that [Gold] overall showed off better skill compared to - eYa- even if the difference was ridiculously small, no matter whether it's between you, mystery, trixx, dom and me. But without any doubt, there is a reason why [Gold] was positive vs -eYa- and therfore deserved to win the clan title.

Finally, there are actually a lot more people than you think who stick up with me, than people that let me stand alone "in the rain" (who are the minority and won't ever understand they made big mistakes). The reasons are too obvious, and all I am doing is argueing

precisly

and

correctly

I wonder if you would consider to go into yourself a bit and try to apologize to me. You would be the first one I'd accept it out of the trio viking, murder and yourself, because you just received a PP, and actually DID NOT do it by yourself, even though it's offending enough.

Thank you!

This post has been edited by Diamond-: Aug 2 2011, 02:07 AM

+
# 159HysTeriE^ Aug 2 2011, 02:33 AM
think Gold clan was the strongest clan on month July,ic that eya clan win the first rang and go gold,but Domberman play perfectly on this month and diamond dominate in all games for skills and fairniss biggrin.gif
well [SH]was on rank 9 i play much games and ppl say to me i get better
with my armays and skills.
now we must c who win in August the Titel smilie_bleh.gif

+
# 160krew Aug 2 2011, 04:06 AM
looooool you know how to read posts in the topic before you post? what you just said was pure shit

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)