Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Zero Hour Nations Cup: Play Offs

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1MrX Aug 27 2011, 16:58 PM
Thanks to Arcane for generating the drawings! Here is the link to the portal post.

Time table:
28.08.2011 - 03.09.2011
(Sunday - Saturday)

Modus:
1v1 Games
Best of 3
GenTool Mandatory
Each player picks 1 map, third map: Tournament Desert.

england England vs germany Germany 3
Topic for arranging games and replays

ukraine Ukraine vs netherlands Netherlands 2

netherlands Netherlands 3 vs Arabia

netherlands Netherlands 1 vs germany Germany 1

CIS (SNG) vs germany Germany 4

germany Germany 2 vs russia Russia

This post has been edited by MrX: Aug 28 2011, 07:55 AM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2-SorYu Aug 27 2011, 18:07 PM
Has a point or not it's not a place for this. If you wanna make drama please create appropriate topic smile.gif

Game: None

+
# 3-Arcane- Aug 27 2011, 18:08 PM
QUOTE(MrX @ Aug 27 2011, 18:58 PM) *

CIS (SMG) vs

SMG-> OMG! xD
It is necessary to correct SMG-> SNG (Commonwealth of Independent States)

+
# 4MrX Aug 28 2011, 07:23 AM
Changed!

Hope all players can arrange their matches this time.

+
# 5-Ruiz^^ Aug 28 2011, 09:40 AM
IPB Image
we have flag)

+
# 6GAttuso Aug 28 2011, 10:02 AM
Haha.
Actually our flag looks like this
Smaller version
IPB Image
But i dont mind about ur version smile.gif

+
# 7SpyDaMan Aug 28 2011, 11:15 AM
QUOTE(MrX @ Aug 28 2011, 08:23 AM) *

Changed!

Hope all players can arrange their matches this time.

Sure you hope that to happen....................................

Good luck everyone!

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 8Opsnyder Aug 28 2011, 13:22 PM
Please stop whining and instead thank MrX that he hosts something like this. You simply haven´t showed any effort to play your games while your enemy has. Its that simple.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 9SpyDaMan Aug 28 2011, 15:59 PM
QUOTE(Opsnyder @ Aug 28 2011, 14:22 PM) *

Please stop whining and instead thank MrX that he hosts something like this. You simply haven´t showed any effort to play your games while your enemy has. Its that simple.

And what do you know about that?

Why would I thank someone for giving my opponent a free win when he wanted to play the game today and couldn't or didn't want to play it before?

+
# 10MrX Aug 28 2011, 18:06 PM
He wanted to play before. But you didn't check the topic.

Intermediate Results:

1-0 England vs Germany 3
0-0 Ukraine vs Netherlands 2
0-1 Netherlands 3 vs Arabia
0-0 Netherlands 1 vs Germany 1
0-0 CIS (SNG) vs Germany 4
0-0 Germany 2 vs Russia

This post has been edited by MrX: Aug 28 2011, 18:14 PM

+
# 11SpyDaMan Aug 29 2011, 00:03 AM
-SorYu, stop putting my posts invisible. If MrX responds to me here, I have all the right to respond back HERE. Thanks.

+
# 12-SorYu Aug 29 2011, 10:21 AM
I clearly said that you shouldn't bring this case into this topic and there is already existing one where you can continue your fight against unfairness of tournament host, therefore I will continue on having THIS topic clean.
First of all if you want to sound trustworthy, don't be so sarcastic in every post.

This post has been edited by -SorYu: Aug 29 2011, 10:25 AM

Game: None

+
# 13SpyDaMan Aug 29 2011, 11:36 AM
QUOTE(-SorYu @ Aug 29 2011, 11:21 AM) *

I clearly said that you shouldn't bring this case into this topic and there is already existing one where you can continue your fight against unfairness of tournament host, therefore I will continue on having THIS topic clean.
First of all if you want to sound trustworthy, don't be so sarcastic in every post.

As everyone can see, in this case, not being sarcastic and being unfair wins the battle. So whatever I act, isn't going to change this ridiculous methods of running a tournament.

Hope he has a better real life than he seems to have, because acting like this in a live event would get him in a lot of trouble.

+
# 14Neo` Aug 29 2011, 13:50 PM
QUOTE(SpyDaMan @ Aug 29 2011, 11:36 AM) *

As everyone can see, in this case, not being sarcastic and being unfair wins the battle. So whatever I act, isn't going to change this ridiculous methods of running a tournament.

Hope he has a better real life than he seems to have, because acting like this in a live event would get him in a lot of trouble.

God, at first I thought really that you're a great guy but now I can only think: What a crybaby.

The only one what i read from you the last week is: mimimimimimi, cry, bad tournament host, bad players, mimimi
You should start a Real Life!

Pls stop this and go away, play or leave here. Everyone has read what ruud has written about your games. It was your fault and not the fault by MrX or ruud!

Btw. to Gamereplaysmods or Admins: I also hate that posts are made ​​invisible!

+
# 15WwW.GooGle.Com` Aug 29 2011, 14:01 PM
QUOTE(Neo` @ Aug 29 2011, 13:50 PM) *

God, at first I thought really that you're a great guy but now I can only think: What a crybaby.

1+

The only one what i read from you the last week is: mimimimimimi, cry, bad tournament host, bad players, mimimi
You should start a Real Life!

1+

Pls stop this and go away, play or leave here. Everyone has read what ruud has written about your games. It was your fault and not the fault by MrX or ruud!

1+

Btw. to Gamereplaysmods or Admins: I also hate that posts are made ​​invisible!

1+

Clan: WwW.

+
# 16SpyDaMan Aug 29 2011, 15:02 PM
QUOTE(WwW.GooGle.Com` @ Aug 29 2011, 15:01 PM) *

1+

1+

1+

1+

No wonder you posted about 3200 times... All you can say is that.

And Neo, I've got a great real life, fortunately. Just can't stand unfairness. Obviously you think ruud is right and also MrX, because you only have access to the topic and not PM's. Can't judge you for that.

+
# 17MrX Aug 29 2011, 15:38 PM
I created the topic to arrange games for a reason. We can't read your pm's. I just don't see why you don't admit that you made mistakes yourself.

Tournament rules were that you can play the games between Sunday and Saturday. But you arranged the games a day later with your opponent. Then your enemy realized that this is too late and posted in the topic that he can play days earlier. You didn't respond to this and didn't check the topic for the rest of the time. This is the only reason why you are out. There was no rule to pm the opponent although it makes things easier. So you can't blame him.

This post has been edited by MrX: Aug 29 2011, 15:45 PM

+
# 18ReCoiL^ Aug 29 2011, 16:04 PM
Okay, this will be my last post regarding this matter, cause it's just retarded. You keep whining about 'oh all you guys can see are the topics' but you only PM'ed me ONCE. On freakin friday, while you knew I was going away at friday morning...

Not sure if it's allowed, but I'll post the PM's we sent to eachother. First I sent you this, at saturday, the day before the tournament would start.

Hiya!

I will be your opponent this week. My prefered time to play the 3 matches would be thursday evening around 20.00 or sunday evening, doesn't matter which time. This is because I am on vacation right now and will be back thursday, but will be going away for the weekend again from friday early in the morning until sunday late in the afternoon and I would like to use my computer at home since I suck at gaming on a laptop.

If one of these times is not convenient for you we will play tomorrow, tuesday or wednesday evening.

Greetings,

recoil.

Then you replied in the topic, not even in PM, so please don't say that you only checked PM's. We agreed sunday, but only on friday you found out that we couldn't play on sunday, meaning you did not check this entire forum for a minimum of 4-5 days.

Then you sent me this PM, on friday evening 18.06. I was away at this time, you should have known this.

Hey,

It seems we have to play until tomorrow :\

I can play the games today all day... Tell me if you can. Thanks

Now, all contact between us has been revealed, so stop talking as if you have PM'ed me every single day to schedule our matches. I said what my PREFERENCES were, that were thursday or sunday, but also stated that I was available pretty much all week, since I was on vacation with my parents and we stayed in pretty much every night. You agreed on sunday, didn't check anything, found out we couldn't play and you were too late. That's that.

Now, google. I'm available tomorrow all day. Guess we could play between 14.00 - 16.00 dutch time tomorrow? (GMT +1 I think)

+
# 19WwW.GooGle.Com` Aug 29 2011, 16:08 PM
QUOTE(SpyDaMan @ Aug 29 2011, 15:02 PM) *

No wonder you posted about 3200 times... All you can say is that.

1+

i think dutch summer time is GMT 2+ , and yeh guess it's fine with me , add me in skype btw

overpower6

This post has been edited by WwW.GooGle.Com`: Aug 29 2011, 16:14 PM

Clan: WwW.

+
# 20GAttuso Aug 29 2011, 16:46 PM
Arcane will stream games now.
L-26 vs mZli
And Nemes1s vs Murder (if he wont mind about it)
http://ru.twitch.tv/just_arcane

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)