StarCraft 2

Upgrade

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Shaghooli Sep 5 2011, 04:51 AM
Hi guys

Im new in SC2 and i have been trying to play online but it says i need to upgrade the patch i think. I clicked " upgrade now " then a battle.net webpage opens and it says ur "email is currently unverified". Then I clicked the " resend the vari code " after that it says " A verification e-mail has been sent to your registered e-mail address.

Please check your inbox and follow the provided instructions to complete the e-mail address verification process". I have already checked my email and nothing is there and its annoying me !

Thanks, Aqeel

+
# 2Cabal^ Sep 5 2011, 17:55 PM
Can you explain to me what kind of e-mail you are using? I might be able to fix your problem.

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 3Cabal^ Sep 5 2011, 21:31 PM
Ok I might know your problem.
The reason you haven't received your messeage on hotmail is because the message might be in your junk folder not in your inbox, so check your junk folder. If its not there tell me.

CABAL^
Tech Support

+
# 4Shaghooli Sep 6 2011, 00:31 AM
yaaa i got it
but sad.gif
omg i tried to get the upgrade by putting my cd key and it says" An error has occurred.
The game key you entered has already been claimed.
Each game key can only be redeemed once. If you’re sure you have not previously claimed this key, please double-check the spelling and enter it now.

For more information on game keys, please visit our Support Site"
im the only one whos playn this game !!
sorry for bothering u bro
thanks anyways ")

+
# 5Cabal^ Sep 6 2011, 00:39 AM
No problem man anytime you have trouble just drop us a topic, and we will do our best.

+
# 6Shaghooli Sep 8 2011, 03:05 AM
no solution for that problem sad.gif ? ( the one i posted )

+
# 7Mavi Sep 8 2011, 04:28 AM
Have you plugged that cd key in previously? or was this the first time?

Clan: m8s

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 8Shaghooli Sep 8 2011, 09:02 AM
it wasnt the first time cuz i put it once when i was installing the game.

+
# 9Mavi Sep 8 2011, 17:24 PM
If i'm understanding this right, If you claimed your serial key already or installed the game then theirs no need for the serial key again. All you need to do is log in with your email address you gave battle.net and your password. If its saying that your email addy is unverify'd like my good friend cabal said above check your spam folder or just keep resending it from battle.net and thats all you need to do. If i'm missing something OR this doesnt work just respond back. Because theoretically this is all you should need to do. -Mavi

Clan: m8s

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 10Shaghooli Sep 12 2011, 06:53 AM
been busy for the last 3 days, anyways i will try that and tell u
thanks

+
# 11Cabal^ Sep 16 2011, 02:52 AM
o ya cuz Mavi is the Boss, OLOLOLOLOL

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)