Kanes Wrath

ACCOUNT CRASHING

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1$..Br4Wl3r* Sep 9 2011, 12:42 PM
ok peoples of the general global populace. i have finally chosen a suitable account to take to the higher ranks/levels. now i fear that i have too many friends. i finally reached 200 wins - 107 losses. i remember that i accepted an accomplice to be my friend. when i tried to log in today, game crashes. now i do absolutely know that it is due to too many friends. it happened to me before, i reached level 9 with a lot of friends. then game started crashing, i was literally spamming accounts to deal with the levelling up situation. Now on to my plea:

how to delete friends without actually logging into your account? do you have to go onto game-spy website and take it from there? grr, cant EA just limit your friends in the first place, thus avoiding unnecessary game crashing, leading to more fake accounts?

GRRR.

Clan: Team|Alias

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2AngryKhali Sep 9 2011, 13:16 PM
Umm..I think I move this to tech support biggrin.gif

Also I don't think there is a way to manage friends list unless you go online. I might be wrong though but that's what I think. How many friends are we talking about anyway?

This post has been edited by AngryKhali: Sep 9 2011, 13:19 PM

Clan: PimpTaxi

+
# 3I.AM.OP Sep 9 2011, 13:22 PM
There is no way other than actually being in game. I've had this problem before as well. Basically (but really fucking frustrating) you have to continually try to log in until you do actually get in (took me over 30 minutes when I had to) and once you're in, delete every person on your friends list. Just keep trying until you prevail.

Have fun!

This post has been edited by I.AM.OP: Sep 9 2011, 13:23 PM

Game: Generals 2

+
# 4EvenStar^ Sep 10 2011, 00:17 AM
QUOTE(I.AM.OP @ Sep 9 2011, 05:22 AM) *

There is no way other than actually being in game. I've had this problem before as well. Basically (but really fucking frustrating) you have to continually try to log in until you do actually get in (took me over 30 minutes when I had to) and once you're in, delete every person on your friends list. Just keep trying until you prevail.

Have fun!

OP has a point there.

Game: Grey Goo

+
# 5$..Br4Wl3r* Sep 10 2011, 12:50 PM
thanks guys for assistance, not a lot i think like 40, when i do log in, i will count them, and post. education is king. either way thanks again.

hehe i did post it somewhere else, khali, i realized and posted again in tech sup. tongue.gif

+
# 6$..Br4Wl3r* Sep 10 2011, 12:54 PM
o.0 i tried loggin in to day and man, still no success, i will have to try daily, or should i keep trying, the Kanes Wrath music and logo can only be tolerated x amount of time btw.

+
# 7stateoftheunion Sep 10 2011, 14:50 PM
this has nothing to do with your friendlist

several people in different forum have the save problem

http://www.united-forum.de/technischer-support-f753/

i bet its because a new freaking windows 7 update post-13661-1143531603.gif

+
# 8masterleaf Sep 10 2011, 19:32 PM
QUOTE(stateoftheunion @ Sep 10 2011, 14:50 PM) *

i bet its because a new freaking windows 7 update post-13661-1143531603.gif

I have windows automatic update disabled, so i don't think so.

+
# 9masterleaf Sep 10 2011, 19:34 PM
Maybe its adobe acrobat reader :@ damn that program to hell

+
# 10$..Br4Wl3r* Sep 12 2011, 22:22 PM
hmm i actually recall a windows update that happened last week, took f'n long to finish, wither way is there a way to reverse the effect? outside of system restore. took real long for me to level up that high?
and with regards to that link someone posted about united forum? so united it is in german dude, had to lol for that. thanks for trying to help though tongue.gif be safe gents

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)