Rise of the Witchking

A final farewell...

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1ThDrkKnight Oct 7 2011, 02:00 AM
Man I remember when this site was the shit, I guess it was because of how popular BFME2 had become (Actually that was why).

Just kinda of sad how it became so covered in adds (I know Darky needs some money to run this) and the fact that when RotWK died everyone parted ways, some stayed but not many. I don't visit this much anymore (If ever) although sometimes I just browse to see what's going on with everything. I guess this is sort of a late goodbye if you will, as I never officially announced my retirement, I had good times talkin to awesome guys (and girls) like Steve, Billy, AmBy, Olly, Sweeny, CJ, and the rest.

Anyways, I hope all of you are kicking ass in whatever you have decided to do with your lives, it's been one hell of a ride, later....

"Heart Breakers and Life Takers"
-Drk, 08-11

Clan: Elite Hunting

Game: Call Of Duty: Black Ops

+
# 2Lord Nevets Oct 10 2011, 11:02 AM
Hey buddy man XD

Yeah it is sad how the game died like a wet fart and the ass caved in on these once grand forums but we all knew it had to happen sometime. The only reason I come to gr is because it has been my homepage for the last few years and I am too lazy to change it haha.

Anyway that reminds me to go find an admin and get this GameSpy badge off me.

Game: Modern Warfare 3

+
# 3CJMAN Oct 12 2011, 12:07 PM
It has been a good run with plenty of good times. Though to be honest, we should all try to find a more recent game that we might all share interest in and continue with that! This has been the oldest online 'Community' and group of mates I've come to know and it'd be a shame to just disappear. (Even though no one has really said anything to anyone in the past year or so). But it'd be nice to stay in touch in some way; hell it'll soon be 8 years ago that I met Steve on BFME back when Gollum would find you Hobbitses in matchmaking. We shouldn't just fade away!

Edit: Any chance you guys play Heroes of Newerth at all? It's become my newest way to pass the time online. And I have connections! Could be fun to play together! (And its now Free to Play)

This post has been edited by CJMAN: Oct 12 2011, 12:10 PM

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 4D.O.R. Oct 15 2011, 03:22 AM
hey i found this forum and people still kinda post in it
cool
hi guys

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 5Lord Nevets Oct 15 2011, 20:41 PM
Long time no speak CJ, saddly I dont play alot of games anymore apart from the on ps3.

Game: Modern Warfare 3

+
# 6Buff^ Jul 26 2012, 13:44 PM
First post bought tears to my eyes, you're all missed wub.gif

Game: Rise of the Witchking

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)