CNC Zero Hour

USAF STRAT

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41ender198 Jan 15 2007, 21:24 PM
I won a game using this strat.

Game: Dark Crusade

+
# 42iMosh Jul 23 2007, 19:59 PM
very helpful. i am a stealth general in preferance, so now i know what to look for.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 43iMosh Jul 24 2007, 16:35 PM
Guilty of foot in mouth. Last night i tried this strat as an AFG, and i won like 4 games in a row. frusty.gif

+
# 44Shadowbird Jan 9 2010, 11:10 AM
Hi fellows,

I'm new in the game and forums. I read the topic and took a practise-game agains hard AI stealth. I'm sure it won't be that eazy against other player, but good training to see the general view.
My biggest challenge was to observe and build the base and control KRs while combating with humvees. Maybe biggest weakness imo was that I had lots of unused money during the game.
Id like to hear your oppinion about my game, what should I improve and anything els youd like to comment about my game?

This post has been edited by Shadowbird: Jan 9 2010, 11:11 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File air_vs_stealth__hard_AI_.rep
Size: 1.96mb
Number of downloads: 47
Player Name Side Team
Shadowbird* 0
H 1

+
# 45Sgt_Daskill Jan 10 2010, 07:24 AM
QUOTE(Shadowbird @ Jan 9 2010, 11:10 AM) *

Hi fellows,

I'm new in the game and forums. I read the topic and took a practise-game agains hard AI stealth. I'm sure it won't be that eazy against other player, but good training to see the general view.
My biggest challenge was to observe and build the base and control KRs while combating with humvees. Maybe biggest weakness imo was that I had lots of unused money during the game.
Id like to hear your oppinion about my game, what should I improve and anything els youd like to comment about my game?

Hi, and welcome to the forums. I am glad you started playing this game, it is a nice one. I have not watched the replay becuase it is against AI, therefore you cannot draw any meaningful conclusions. Play online against real opponents and post in the replay section for comments. Usually there is no need to bump old threads.

+
# 46fabbo Mar 3 2010, 08:47 AM
some easy to learn tactics, which i think are the most effective in each case

gla:

if your enemy is any gla its very important to place the spydrone right.
then you will be able to see in the most cases if he goes dual warf or build a rax

- if gla build a armsdealer+rax :
build a energy- rax- 1 supply(build one more chinook) and a warfac -> buy some mds ,but keep enough money to afford the Combat nooks-> sell the warfactory after you ordered two combat nooks, to have more money for MDs->keep buying MDs and two rangers(to kill rpgs)-spend all your money on this-> load them into your CCnooks, send one ordinary chinook along with your combat nooks for extra missle defence support and attack
Attached File gamelfd2.rep
Size: 27.12k
Number of downloads: 42
Player Name Side Team
-Game-LFD2^ 0
-GAL|WomBaT* 0

Attached File mentalpowerplay.rep
Size: 37.83k
Number of downloads: 38
Player Name Side Team
MENTALPowerPlay 0
-GAL|WomBaT* 0

Attached File seventyslevin.rep
Size: 35.98k
Number of downloads: 34
Player Name Side Team
-SevenTy|Slevin 0
-GAL|WomBaT* 0

- if gla builds 2 armsdealers:
same build order as dual combat chinook tactic but without selling the warfactory.
-> dozer drop gla supply and try to kill workers ->> folllowed by 2 humvees with mds and an ambulance.
if gla decide to go techspam add a combat chinook to your army.

Attached File sahalboz.rep
Size: 26.98k
Number of downloads: 41
Player Name Side Team
-GAL|WomBaT* 0
]SaH[Alboz87^ 0

Attached File seventyslevin2.rep
Size: 66.08k
Number of downloads: 37
Player Name Side Team
-GAL|WomBaT* 0
-SevenTy|Slevin 0

-if you unsure about gla going dual AD or AD+rax , because of wrong spydone placement or strange gla build order you better go humvee without dozerdrop.

China:

vs tank general :
build energy-choose carpet instead of spydrone at the start of the game.try to build compact base with 1 supply rax and warfac very next to the supply. -> build fast strat center. stay alive till you are able to pick search and destroy+ scan in the strat center and have the carpet to kill the warfactory.

Attached File gameanal.rep
Size: 35.28k
Number of downloads: 39
Player Name Side Team
-Game-ANAL 0
-GAL|WomBaT* 0

Attached File lordgerard.rep
Size: 57.79k
Number of downloads: 36
Player Name Side Team
LORD|Gerard` 0
-GAL|WomBaT* 0

Attached File slevinkelevra.rep
Size: 35.17k
Number of downloads: 34
Player Name Side Team
Slevin|Kelevra 0
-GAL|WomBaT* 0

vs ChinaV/Nuke:
Dont find many replays on it. But if you build rax in middle-> md spam-> and then put your mds in 2 humvees + ambo you will be able to destroy his whole base most likely. Some call it lame, but it is very effective

Attached File silo.rep
Size: 39.82k
Number of downloads: 36
Player Name Side Team
zH|SiLo^ 0
-GAL|WomBaT* 0

Attached File zilo2.rep
Size: 23.33k
Number of downloads: 30
Player Name Side Team
zH|SiLo^ 0
-GAL|WomBaT* 0

the above china tactics dont work vs inf, i struggle vs inf most of the times and dont find replays .
when i self got inf in random , i got owned easy by [OoE]Excal, who did send mds and fast flashbang rangers in mid. and build an airfield with raptors and firebases with men in it(md,rangers with flashbangs) on the flanks.

vs usa/lazer/sw

well this matchup is a freewin if you just do a combatnook or fast a fast strat center. air is much stronger than these armys. even if you play bad, you should win in most cases

Attached File zh_easy.rep
Size: 41.58k
Number of downloads: 29
Player Name Side Team
-GAL|WomBaT* 0
zH|-]easy-empire` 0

Attached File inov3.rep
Size: 17.97k
Number of downloads: 26
Player Name Side Team
-InOv'8.SkY'Zz.{0} 0
-GAL|WomBaT* 0

air mirror:
this matchup is pretty hard, as it requires lots of micro.
the best tactic is two airfields with raptors or a firebasedrop first. i didnt do the firebasedrop very well in this replay vs alboz, but if you build it a little bit nearer to the AF it will be able to kill more raptors. keep supplyspamming middle, to outspam your enemy in mid game

Attached File sah3.rep
Size: 55.48k
Number of downloads: 28
Player Name Side Team
]SaH[Alboz87^ 0
-GAL|WomBaT* 0

Attached File im_iori.rep
Size: 111.67k
Number of downloads: 25
Player Name Side Team
[iM]IORI 0
-GAL|WomBaT* 0

This post has been edited by fabbo: Mar 3 2010, 11:09 AM

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 47Opsnyder Mar 3 2010, 11:47 AM
So you're someone that picks air and then does crap BO's like fast tech, no eco and dual ccnook? Great gamer you are.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 48scuba Mar 3 2010, 14:27 PM
The great [Vv]Fabbo enlightening people how to make LAME BO's NiCE

+
# 49AwfuL Mar 3 2010, 14:55 PM
If you know he's gonna do them you can counter them smile.gif

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 50[OoE]MiRaGE Mar 3 2010, 14:59 PM
And what's not lame with air?

Clan: Order Of The Elites

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 51Opsnyder Mar 3 2010, 15:44 PM
Playing normal. Air might be a strong army but its still no problem beating it with a GLA as long as you dont get dual CCnooked. Or he could just pick another army. I really dont see the point in playing this kind of games.

+
# 52M4CHIN3GUN Mar 3 2010, 16:58 PM
It is a lame BO but i guess in CW a win is a win :-/ Thanks for the upload Fabbo , A for effort ..

+
# 53KairiN Mar 7 2010, 03:18 AM
Yes but you can't see players as excal, spalding, Rising or size using such bo's.

Clan: CrAzY

Game: League of Legends

+
# 54CheeKy` Mar 7 2010, 12:20 PM
Yes but you can't see players as excal, spalding, Rising or size using such bo's.

And? That is their choice.
this matchup is pretty hard, as it requires lots of micro.
the best tactic is two airfields with raptors or a firebasedrop first. i didnt do the firebasedrop very well in this replay vs alboz, but if you build it a little bit nearer to the AF it will be able to kill more raptors. keep supplyspamming middle, to outspam your enemy in mid game

Spamming airfields is extremely important as well.

Clan: Teh Memberz

Game: None

+
# 55Darko The Dare Apr 30 2010, 10:33 AM
QUOTE(Iskreem @ Apr 3 2006, 18:26 PM) *

Sadly he is kind of right that pure Humvee spam can beat GLA in late game (just need to have tons of empty Humvees mixed in with your MDVees and charge at the Buggies). But, it's even harder for the GLA to win if you actually mix your units (King Raptors, Tomahawks, Avengers, etc). For example, If Stealth has power and GPS scrambler then Humvee spam can be beaten quite easily by Buggy spam. But once the USA starts mixing in Avengers and Tomahawks then it's game over for Buggies.
Pure Humvee spam will rarely beat a good China player in the late stages of the game. Gat + ECM or Gatling Emperor + ECM is simply too good against it (not to mention Migs own huge squads of Humvees, too).
I'm totally agree with you! The more skill u have with mixing with china, the more chances you will have to beat any opponent. I have positive experience with that type of play and ty for pointing the fckn basic idea of any strategy game!

+
# 56ThRax^ PK Jun 24 2010, 20:24 PM
AF strategoes vry dificult to execute for noobs like me

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)