Company of Heroes

Recently organized Events tab

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1DanielD Dec 11 2011, 18:18 PM
The events section was recently organized by our section's new E-Sports Replay Submitter ConGrUenCy. Now you can find all the recent tournament replays arranged there according to round. The events recently added were 1v1 Tournament XXI, Sandland's second Invitational, and the recently concluded 2v2 Tournament XXII. This even includes replays not uploaded on the GR replay system.

Additionally, all replays will be in the 'Member Replays' tab for a week to give a opportunity for wubs (allowing them the same chance as other replays to get to the popular section) and then will be moved to the 'Events' tab so that the replay will exist in the 'Popular Replays' section as well as the "Events" section.

Here are the events:

GR CoH Events

IPB Image

As you can see in the following screenshot, the replays are arranged by rounds by default and can also be sorted by other fields such as wubs, posts, maps, etc.

IPB Image

We hope everyone can now much more easily find replays they are looking for. Feel free to leave suggestions and other feedback by using the comment link below.

~Congruency

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached highlight
Attached Image

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2clavelle Dec 12 2011, 04:36 AM

Is the list of who is casting somewhere on this updated TABs?

I end up only using Hicksi's site because I haven't seen it up there and I don't feel like digging for the link I saved off from the post.

If it's not easily gettable it should be IMHO.

+
# 3Kat Dec 13 2011, 20:23 PM
QUOTE(clavelle @ Dec 12 2011, 06:36 AM) *

Is the list of who is casting somewhere on this updated TABs?

I end up only using Hicksi's site because I haven't seen it up there and I don't feel like digging for the link I saved off from the post.

If it's not easily gettable it should be IMHO.

It's on the main GR CoH portal.

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 4ConGrUenCy Jan 15 2012, 17:30 PM
Replays of the WMD Holiday Tournament are up in the events section. Most of the replays were not posted in the replay section, but were instead posted in the WMD forums. To make it easier for you guys, I've uploaded all those replays to the replay section and sorted them round-wise.

WMD Holiday Tournament

+
# 5AmiPolizeiFunk Jan 16 2012, 01:48 AM
Nice 1 thumb.gif

Clan: Reborn

+
# 6Symbiosis Jan 16 2012, 09:18 AM
http://www.gamereplays.org/companyofheroes...vent&id=689

Check quarters, contador vs Kot tongue.gif

Hell of a job though biggrin.gif

Clan: Allstars

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 7ConGrUenCy Feb 12 2012, 18:35 PM
All the tournament XXIII replays arranged round-wise can be found here-
XXIII

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)