Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

[MH] Aur0ra

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1goran23 Jan 2 2012, 14:44 PM
early game,first hijacker!!!
very easy to see and beaconing his m8 to get mines on supply.
btw he was crying entire game that we map hack smile.gif maybe that purple nub is map hacking hehe
Attached File aurora_hacks.rep
Size: 190.33k
Number of downloads: 27
Player Name Side Team
Omega-t 1
felicita 3
Aur0ra 1
^GoRaN^23* 2
vwv 2
Tomcat 3

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2R6T2L Jan 2 2012, 15:37 PM
Player "Aur0ra" ran away from never revealed hijacker:

Attached Image

Player "Aur0ra" locked under fog:

Attached ImageAttached Image

Verdict
Aur0ra - 5CE687CA
[100% MapHack]

Added to Hall of Shame.

This post has been edited by -Paladin-: Jan 9 2012, 20:56 PM

Game: None

+
# 3Neo` Jan 2 2012, 22:06 PM
I have a question:

How can it happen that two fair players get a mismatch? It happen by Goran and me in a QM and i think Goran is a GenTool Player and also fair - i´m in GenTool and i´m fair, too but in this QM with the Map FlashFire we get a MM 5 Sec after the start......

Sweet was Gorans quick answer - "u nub"
Ok my first short message was "lol Goran"^^

+
# 4´'`Divine´'`Ravenheart´'` Jan 2 2012, 23:18 PM
Because it's called a "mismatch", and not "This Error Can Only Be Caused By Hacks"? There's a reason devs made a mismatch error message. If you want to know more details, I suggest asking xezon or someone else with programming experience.

Clan: Death and Destiny

+
# 5AwfuL Jan 3 2012, 01:54 AM
Yeah it just means the game data is no longer the same for all the players in the game. Players are basically continuously streaming game synchronization data, if any of that data is lost or corrupted, it can cause a mismatch.

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 6KairiN Jan 3 2012, 02:20 AM
QUOTE(-Paladin- @ Jan 2 2012, 12:37 PM) *

Player "Aur0ra" ran away from never revealed hijacker:

Seriously.... This is not an evidence for 100% maphack.

Clan: CrAzY

Game: League of Legends

+
# 7Stubbjax Jan 3 2012, 03:36 AM
QUOTE(KairiN @ Jan 3 2012, 13:20 PM) *

Seriously.... This is not an evidence for 100% maphack.

So avoiding every attempt an unstealthed hijacker makes to steal your dozer is not evidence enough? No fair player would do that.

+
# 8Neo` Jan 3 2012, 11:42 AM
QUOTE(AwfuL @ Jan 3 2012, 02:54 AM) *

Yeah it just means the game data is no longer the same for all the players in the game. Players are basically continuously streaming game synchronization data, if any of that data is lost or corrupted, it can cause a mismatch.

Ok so when it happens right after the match start it was a bug?! Nobody is to blame? It´s the same "Game has detected a Mismatch....." Screen.

+
# 9RusHinG^ Jan 3 2012, 13:17 PM
What about the VERY small chance that this guy decided to move his dozer at the same time the hijacker moved towards it? We cant be 100% sure its no a coincidence however unlikely it may be.

+
# 10R6T2L Jan 3 2012, 13:26 PM
Guys, if you really doubt the verdict, than watch the replay before you defend blatant maphackers. There is no chance that you suddenly, change the direction of the dozer about 10x times in a row right in the opposite direction of a towards running hijacker without maphack. I´m sure I would find also lock under fogs in this long replay, but I don´t bother doing that if I have a clear situation like this one.

+
# 11goran23 Jan 3 2012, 15:40 PM
To people protecting hacker:
watch replay first before you say more stupid stuff. he was china so as his m8,only tank=no scan available and no clue that there is stealth next to him,and no clue that hijacker is coming,then why move one dozer 10x and beaconing his m8 to get mines on supply,where he was running with dozer???
at Neo:
i call all qm players nub for fun hehe
MM happens and none of the players have nothing to do with it.it just happens.what bothers the most is when i surrender,and game gets MM,other start flaming me for MM,like i have something to do with it lol
just being on gentool can show in SS if im trying to MM.
tbh,i dont know nor do i want to know how to MM and scud bug. i know it might sound funny to some ppl,but i really dont know how to do those smile.gif

+
# 12Painbow Jan 3 2012, 20:59 PM
Saw this one coming.

This post has been edited by Painbow: Jan 9 2012, 20:55 PM

+
# 13JohnThomas Jan 5 2012, 10:34 AM
You do know gentool is a hack lol just not a bad hack (changing the origional content of the game) zero hour will see something is different and stop working like many other games

+
# 14goran23 Jan 5 2012, 17:20 PM
JohnTomas u r new to this forum.
ur comments already start to piss people off.
if u dont have something smart to say,then DONT.

Now dont get me wrong,i inn-courage u to stay and put input in this forum, but think before u post something.
ZH itself get MM sometimes, and it has nothing to do with gentool
if it does,then 99% people with gentool would get MM,which is not the case!!!

+
# 15KairiN Jan 5 2012, 19:50 PM
This still not a 100% maphack case.

+
# 16RusHinG^ Jan 9 2012, 13:24 PM
QUOTE(KairiN @ Jan 6 2012, 05:50 AM) *

This still not a 100% maphack case.

Yup. What happens if an innocent player decides to move his dozer around erratically and by coincidence there happens to be a hijacker chasing it? The answer is he will be convicted. Admittedly this scenario is VERY improbable but demonstrates there is an element of doubt great enough to relieve the player of a conviction.

Just remember guys a maphack is not needed to move your dozer away from a hijacker you cant see. As such, there was NOTHING the convicted player did that could not have been performed by a fair player who got extremely lucky . We don't know why he decided to move his dozer in directions that just happened to be away from the hijacker, but this does not give us the right to accuse and convict him solely on this basis. (idk maye he is paranoid or just likes randomly moving his dozers?)

This case should be overturned immediately and a apology given to the player in question.

+
# 17R6T2L Jan 9 2012, 21:01 PM
I added new proof to exclude all possibility of doubt.

+
# 18Painbow Jan 9 2012, 21:02 PM
QUOTE(2RusHinG^ @ Jan 9 2012, 07:24 AM) *

What happens if an innocent player decides to move his dozer around erratically

Two possibilities.

A: They're on drugs or legally dimwittied
B: They're running from something other players cannot see

What happens if an innocent player decides to move his dozer around erratically and by coincidence there happens to be a hijacker chasing it?

In this scenario, option A is almost entirely removed.
That leaves option B.

Furthermore, if a player also locks on under fog, in the same game that where that same

player decides to move his dozer around erratically and by coincidence there happens to be a hijacker chasing it

That player is most definitely a hacker.

This post has been edited by Painbow: Jan 9 2012, 21:05 PM

+
# 19KairiN Jan 10 2012, 02:47 AM
QUOTE(-Paladin- @ Jan 9 2012, 18:01 PM) *

I added new proof to exclude all possibility of doubt.

Fair enough. Now this is considered 100% maphack, otherwise, without these lockons, you was wrong tagging this as 100% maphack. smile.gif

+
# 20RusHinG^ Jan 10 2012, 06:33 AM
QUOTE(Painbow @ Jan 10 2012, 07:02 AM) *

Two possibilities.
A: They're on drugs or legally dimwittied
B: They're running from something other players cannot see
In this scenario, option A is almost entirely removed.
That leaves option B.

Yes you are right to some extent. But there still was no was you could be completely sure why he moved the dozer in the way he did. A good guess would be he was running a maphack and could see the stealthed hijacker. However that is only a guess. Therefore based on this evidence alone it can never be %100 maphack.

The only thing that proves this case conclusively is the lock under fogs.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)