Explore GameReplays...

League of Legends

Low elo stories

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1pionr Jan 8 2012, 08:53 AM
Just to share my last game, i always found "low elo hell" a funny expression, so i invite you to share your own stories in this thread.

I start searching for a normal game, blind pick, and i'm getting to the point that i realize normal games is just a large playing ground, nothing serious going on there, so we will see.

I always pick last, sort of to balance out the team. I also think this is a good training, to play many roles. And it's here that i already realize that the fun is starting to begin when i have to pick an AD carry because nobody else does. So i pick graves, one of the free champions of the week. Now i know that with graves, i can't do much wrong, i know he is good in lane, especially because we don't have a typical support like Soraka or Sona ( we picked Graves, Lee Sin, Kennen, Shaco and Garen ).

The game starts and i stay in base as long as possible, just to see who goes where. Shaco and Garen go bottom lane, not really where they supposed to be, so i go top lane, together with Lee Sin.
From that point it happens exactly as i predict: Lee Sin is taking all my farm, so i start to smile and say to myself: welcome in low elo hell buddy, you just going to sit this game out till the end, have fun.

I look at our bottom lane, Shaco and Garen are sitting in the bush ready to jump on the first champ that passes them, and although i don't like Garen much these days, in combo with the ridiculous Shaco i know this is gonna be first kill for us. The Shaco player does probably not know that his champ is a ban in most serious games, but who cares, this is blind pick. First kill starts coming in for us as predicted, so i just relax and try to get as much farm as possible.

We end up against Swain all alone in top lane, sometimes helped by their Twitch, who is apparantly jungling / top/ mid, i don't really get it, but i decide to play defensively, i only push when their Twitch gets killed, with happens a lot of times.

So in mid game i end up "underfarmed" while my Lee Sin starts to gank all over the place. As i'm all alone in lane while my teammates start pushing mid hard ( just as expected, lol ), i decide to not challenge Swain too much and i go jungling with Graves. Not the best thing there is, you know, but in low elo hell you got to be inventive.

So i while later i end up in a team fight with blue buff on Graves, i know that i'm not strong yet so i use my spells to do some damage and somehow manage to stay alive and get a few shots at the enemy.

I look at the score and see that their Twitch has gone boots and second item 'Banshee's veil', so at that point i realize we are probably going to win this game ( which we did ).

So, here the story ends, i'm starting to have fun in this sort of games where everything goes wrong and i just try to survive until the end.

If you have a story like this, go ahead, post it, low elo games are FUN if you look at the bright side of it :-)

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2Feanor Jan 8 2012, 10:02 AM
I jungled as Shaco and I raped hard.

Game: Minecraft

+
# 3Queeezle Jan 8 2012, 14:01 PM
I used to jungle shaco like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee.

Clan: Deathwatch

Game: League of Legends

+
# 4HuggleB Jan 8 2012, 16:23 PM
These days i just go AP shaco mid.

Game: None

+
# 5Feanor Jan 8 2012, 17:01 PM

I used to enjoy internet meme, unless they are being overused and used every fucking place I visit.

These days i just go AP shaco mid.

And get owned hard?

Game: Minecraft

+
# 6HuggleB Jan 8 2012, 21:39 PM
Yes to both.

Game: None

+
# 7Queeezle Jan 9 2012, 16:09 PM
QUOTE(Feanor @ Jan 9 2012, 03:01 AM) *

I used to enjoy internet meme, unless they are being overused and used every fucking place I visit.

isnt that the point?

On Topic: Just had a game where I was solo top sion, and our bot ad carry fed there ad carry 9 - 0 within the first 7 minutes, he then proceeded to quit, and so did everyone else. At the 20:00 min mark it was only me and leona. yup. low elo hell everybody.

Clan: Deathwatch

+
# 8./Cy4N1d3\. Jan 10 2012, 17:05 PM
QUOTE(Queeezle @ Jan 8 2012, 09:01 AM) *

You used to just wish you were a hipster, then you made an arrow to the knee joke.

And yes, I haven't made but one arrow to the knee joke (This same one, just posted elsewhere) and I am tired of it.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)