Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

ICE-CUBE Maphack

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Xero Mar 31 2006, 20:49 PM
Hi guys, this ICE-CUBE with uid 43B5AC56 is a totally maphacer.

100% maphack noob

Attached File icecube_mh.rep
Size: 288.54k
Number of downloads: 34
Player Name Side Team
-Jax 1
UltraNoob 1
SkyCiTy 1
[-TEC-]_Ec|ipse 2
ICE-CUBE 2
[-TEC-]_Lady 2

No radar, how he can see stleath build a tunnel there? 1st ss has been already prove he is maphacker.

Attached Image

2nd ss is another evident to prove that he maphacks. His tunnel is not stealth even air scan he shouldnt know air is going to attrack his oil and he can pop-out before air arrive that area.

Attached Image

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2sardo Mar 31 2006, 22:29 PM
this looks like 100% MH to me a easy 1 DEUX blush.gif

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 3Eclipse Apr 1 2006, 00:39 AM
lol jax good one i have same replay maybe he does maphack but maybe the replay reviewer will look how skycity (who was blue) did a locked on bike rush at start of game your m8 i do believe, i just never posted it yet lol tongue.gif

Clan: Brother&Sister

+
# 4Eclipse Apr 1 2006, 05:50 AM
yeah this guy does maphack that was on my team i just played him he blatentt maphacks shameless even admits it........heres some more accounts from him 2Pac his afg account Evildead ummm theres a couple more he never been m8 just see him in games all the time.

+
# 5-Dark-Radiant-Eclipse- Apr 1 2006, 06:03 AM
100% maphack

+
# 6sardo Apr 1 2006, 12:07 PM
wel eclipse. if u think u have an replay of skicity. where u believe he maphacks/lock on under fog. then u really should post it. but tbh i dont think u have such a replay laugh.gif laugh.gif

+
# 7Xero Apr 1 2006, 16:46 PM
o well eclipse...i think it was a gg, but if u think blue maphack, u r totally wrong man...as a normal ppl if he accuses the other ppl mh and post it... do u think he mh in this game?? and i think there is no ppl do it in the world, it seems like he gonna to tell every1 he mh....it is such a stupid behavour, not logical and non-sense..coz the reviewer also can find out he mh as well.
so eclipse u also can post and let reviewer to check blue mh or not..if u sure blue mh
...but i can tell u the result...blue didnt mh

+
# 8Eclipse Apr 1 2006, 21:27 PM
QUOTE(sardo @ Apr 1 2006, 05:07 AM) *

wel eclipse. if u think u have an replay of skicity. where u believe he maphacks/lock on under fog. then u really should post it. but tbh i dont think u have such a replay laugh.gif laugh.gif

lmfao its the same replay............

maybe you should read the first post i put here let me refresh the memory "the RR will look at blue's lock on bike rush at start of game"

+
# 9Xero Apr 1 2006, 22:00 PM
now which replay u talking about...eclipse..u make me confused...on the other hand i am not jax

once u still havent answer the queostions, if blue mhs why post it to accuse other???pls answer...lol

if u r accusing blue's bike lock on under fog in the above replay which is posted.......i think u better learn how watch replay then to accuse ppl mh...

i slected blue's view...the bike stops at the middle island for a little while (if he mh amd log on under fog why he stop there? he should go straight away to kill worker + remember i think u can see he selects the bike to go there when u select blue's view) then go to the other team middle entrance.....after killed orange worker.. the bike moves to right a bit....then stop a while and kill red worker in a few seconds later..once again why the bike stops again not go ahead to kill red worker?? is that clear to tell u why he hasnt mh??

if u dont have this replay then better dl it and watch a few times...lol

This post has been edited by Xero: Apr 1 2006, 22:51 PM

+
# 10Azzo Apr 1 2006, 22:26 PM
Just to make it clear. Skycity posted this replay and he has never been mhacking. 0wn3d.gif
Jax is some other person:). btw remeber name Lanky hes the biggest mh noob)....

+
# 11sardo Apr 1 2006, 22:28 PM
sry eclipse my mistake. i thought u ment some other rep, but stil there no lock on in this 1

+
# 12-Dark-Radiant-Eclipse- Apr 2 2006, 06:26 AM

QUOTE(Azzo @ Apr 1 2006, 03:26 PM) *

btw remeber name Lanky hes the biggest mh noob)....

yes

+
# 13Fr1est Apr 2 2006, 16:09 PM
Actually, he could see your King Raptors because he had an RPG Trooper at the corner hill of where the King Raptors were going; plus, RPG Troopers have a very wide range of fog clearing.

However, considering the fact that he didn't have a radar and impossibly seeing yellow's unbuilt tunnel, he beaconed there; this is enough evidence to convict him. smile.gif

Official Verdict:

[100% Maphack]

Have a nice day! smile.gif

Game: Soulstorm

+
# 14Xero Apr 2 2006, 16:19 PM
ok thznks a lot of Deux to review the replay....
as a result, in this match only ICE-CUBE maphack

+
# 15Xero Apr 4 2006, 13:56 PM
just remind u guys that ICE-CUBE has another name which is called Riddick with the same uid 43B5AC56

+
# 16AngryHan Apr 4 2006, 20:45 PM
If you can post a replay, I guess we can add it as an alias.

Clan: H2

+
# 17Xero Apr 5 2006, 11:09 AM
pyro here is the replay to confirm that icecube is riddick which has the same uid,show in the repinfo
u also can see that there is no spy or drone to scan my tunnel and he beacon it (coz purple is stealth gen, and there is no reveal)...and reds tunnel havent finished yet, so no rpg there, as a result he cant see my tunnel at the time when he becon. and also there is some evidence to prove in the replay...pls watch it

Attached File ICE_CUBE_Riddick_mher_noob.rep
Size: 520.98k
Number of downloads: 13
Player Name Side Team
-Jax 1
<(O_o)>{0} 2
Riddick 2
AusyanDy 1
RoadKiII 2
-=[]-[]@ppy=-{0} 1

here is the ss to prove that...
Attached Image

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)