CNC Generals

Need some Expert review

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21ScOtSmAn Jan 27 2012, 12:13 PM
laugh.gif hater was worst RR ever tho so u always add +2 to whatever he gives you biggrin.gif

Clan: iWuB

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 22Murder- Jan 27 2012, 12:29 PM
NeRCoT the best advice i can give you is: Join Clanwars, spam actively. Best way to go good the fastest. Keep playing people in these FFGs will just make you another nasrallah. tongue.gif

Concerning the replay:

- Boxtrick his strategy(or simply judge from the MD drop), attack with gats from all sides, use attackmove versus infantry.
- You lost two valuable supply trucks early game to 1 missile defender. Hide them behind the supply so he can't laserlock it.
- Don't go into battles with gattlings that you cannot win. Several times you went into a huge MD/ranger/pala combo with just a single gattling. This is just wasting units.
- You can chose to ignore the oil, which is the best in CvU imo. But. The longer the game continues your going to have to kill it.
- Keep spamming while micro'ing your units in his base. At one point he hold off one of your waves, and he was almost dead. You didn't made any new units yet so he was able to hold off a little longer. Waypoint your WF/barrack at a certain point near his base and keep spamming.
- You need to improve your micro in general for the most part.
- You lost two gattlings to a side-bunker. Should never happen.

Most of these points get better by spamming vs better players. smile.gif

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 23-NeRcoT Jan 28 2012, 19:01 PM
QUOTE(WoMaNiZeR^ @ Jan 27 2012, 13:29 PM) *

NeRCoT the best advice i can give you is: Join Clanwars, spam actively. Best way to go good the fastest. Keep playing people in these FFGs will just make you another nasrallah. tongue.gif

I will join clanwars en spam activelt, unfortunatly i aint be able to go online for 3 weeks. But after i will spam actively. But whats up with nasrallah? Isnt he any good then? I tried to play him a few times but it never cames to a game.

+
# 24Murder- Jan 28 2012, 19:47 PM
Nasrallah plays the game since 2004. And is pretty much a handicap in any teamgame you get into with him on your team. tongue.gif

Clan: Digital Militia

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)