CNC Zero Hour

Dan is awesome

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21-Wraith^ Mar 13 2012, 22:11 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla- @ Mar 13 2012, 18:54 PM) *

when youve played this game an reg ccg for 7 yrs you tend to be able to tell the hackers from the fair gamers like lock on with out site,following a stealth unit etc. i mean its hilarious when your in a match an your lotus,burton,or jarmen are stealthed an yet the oponent is following it around all over the place with no drones etc tongue.gif i mean you dont need to be a GR admin to figure that 1 out. but regardless bro.theres your answer to that question.

Good point, I certainly agree with you here. However, it's not always like that. I also heard you mismatch on purpose when someone is hacking versus you, my question is; do you?

You also ignored my other 3 questions.

QUOTE(-Prokilla- @ Mar 13 2012, 22:08 PM) *

Dude show me nub when i was ever banned from anything on here or ccg nerd lolzz How sad you trully are troll!!!!!!!!,Btw sammie this is not for you to worry bout sis smile.gif i dont expect a 20 yr old girl to understand an adult convo biggrin.gif

Since when does age matter on maturity in the first place? wacko.gif

Clan: Death and Destiny

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 22-Prokilla- Mar 13 2012, 23:14 PM
That has to be simply the most retarded comment ive ever seen LMFAO!!!!!!! dude pls go back to school TROLL!!!!!!!!!!1

+
# 23PePsI. Mar 14 2012, 04:41 AM
QUOTE(-Prokilla- @ Mar 13 2012, 17:54 PM) *

Look guys,it seems like most ppl in this game have alot to say...some good critisism,some comments form a certain troll named pepsi-poopsi,just dont make sence.The guy isnt even funny let alone a good gamer lol. DEAD W. you asked me why i flame some of these nubs acusing them of mh? its easy bro.when youve played this game an reg ccg for 7 yrs you tend to be able to tell the hackers from the fair gamers like lock on with out site,following a stealth unit etc. i mean its hilarious when your in a match an your lotus,burton,or jarmen are stealthed an yet the oponent is following it around all over the place with no drones etc tongue.gif i mean you dont need to be a GR admin to figure that 1 out. but regardless bro.theres your answer to that question. now as for the other guy that said i was baned an made a new acc,LOL? dude ill make as many accounts as i choose to, an no i wasnt "banned"or w.e you said,i have dynamic ip,so GL with that,i dont know where ppl get there info at .I was never banned ever in the first place thanx Also, Mh nubs of ZH=96% atleast>>>>CCG=5%= no Gentool,thats just a rough estimate sad.gif

When did you drop out of school?

+
# 24-Prokilla- Mar 15 2012, 17:48 PM
dude we can 1v1 ne time you want nub an when you get owned, maybe shut your trap? Your words are simply"meaningless",your to busy taking quotes of a dam cartoon an you talk to me bout dilusional? rofl.look son go back to playing pacman and watching your cartoons ok .im starting to think thats exactly what you are!!!!!

+
# 25Valche Mar 15 2012, 17:50 PM
1v1 me dan tongue.gif

il build 1 dozer with usa and sell cc ok smile.gif

Game: Left 4 Dead

+
# 26PePsI. Mar 15 2012, 23:27 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla- @ Mar 15 2012, 17:48 PM) *

dude we can 1v1 ne time you want nub an when you get owned, maybe shut your trap? Your words are simply"meaningless",your to busy taking quotes of a dam cartoon an you talk to me bout dilusional? rofl.look son go back to playing pacman and watching your cartoons ok .im starting to think thats exactly what you are!!!!!

And this children, is why drugs are bad. mmmmkay

This post has been edited by PePsI.: Mar 15 2012, 23:39 PM

+
# 27-Prokilla- Mar 21 2012, 03:05 AM
Pepsi,all i see is lame type coming from you tbh,you talk so much smack an yet i dont see you offering me a 1v1 in the lobby now do i .......enough said biggrin.gif

+
# 28Valche Mar 21 2012, 08:55 AM
lol dan my man beat u on no money and you cried coz u didn't have china wacko.gif

you didn't even notice it was him biggrin.gif

+
# 29PePsI. Mar 22 2012, 21:34 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla- @ Mar 21 2012, 03:05 AM) *

Pepsi,all i see is lame type coming from you tbh,you talk so much smack an yet i dont see you offering me a 1v1 in the lobby now do i .......enough said biggrin.gif

Okay 1v1...???

+
# 30Valche Mar 23 2012, 08:50 AM
he will dodge ^^

+
# 31-Wraith^ Mar 23 2012, 18:03 PM
He only can play 1v1 on skype....

How the hell you can play 1v1 skype wars is beyond me though.

+
# 32-Prokilla- Apr 4 2012, 17:32 PM
Ok Pepsi,sorry i didnt get back to you until now.i was busy with my life outside of ccg & zh [which i dont think you have].but anyhow hit me up in the lobby when you want that 1v1 biggrin.gif Btw...... Samantha cough you cant beat me, u used to be able to but now ,NA wont happen.your pro on the Sims,im getting there on zero hour!! BIG difference sammie, HATER !! tongue.gif

+
# 33PePsI. Apr 4 2012, 21:10 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla- @ Apr 4 2012, 17:32 PM) *

Ok Pepsi,sorry i didnt get back to you until now.i was busy with my life outside of ccg & zh

Wtf no you were not. I've you seen you in the 2v2 lobby plenty of times. wacko.gif It probably just took you this long to comprehend what I said.

but anyhow hit me up in the lobby when you want that 1v1

Okay, I was talking about zh though, not skype.

This post has been edited by PePsI.: Apr 4 2012, 21:17 PM

+
# 34Valche Apr 7 2012, 07:13 AM
QUOTE(-Prokilla- @ Apr 4 2012, 18:32 PM) *

Ok Pepsi,sorry i didnt get back to you until now.i was busy with my life outside of ccg & zh [which i dont think you have].but anyhow hit me up in the lobby when you want that 1v1 biggrin.gif Btw...... Samantha cough you cant beat me, u used to be able to but now ,NA wont happen.your pro on the Sims,im getting there on zero hour!! BIG difference sammie, HATER !! tongue.gif

i prefere sims the generals none of my 150+ m8's flame we're all sim porting and having a good time and good converstions never seen 1 flame or start a fight biggrin.gif

my sims r vampires and my girl sim its a pop star who pefroms on stage for me and for my m8's i simport with biggrin.gif

+
# 35Opsnyder Apr 7 2012, 10:56 AM
My sims are locked up in a 2 by 2 room with a dead cactus to keep them company and nothing to eat. They have to sleep in their own pee that covers the entire floor. Sometimes I do let them out to make them sad and punch them with my other sims. And they should be thankful for that. If im dissatisfied with their behavior I put them in a slightly bigger room filled with hay stacks and a fire pit. They have nowhere to go when the flames slowly but surely melt the skin of their sad incest faces. The remains are then sold on ebay.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 36-Wraith^ Apr 7 2012, 11:00 AM
QUOTE(Opsnyder @ Apr 7 2012, 12:56 PM) *

My sims are locked up in a 2 by 2 room with a dead cactus to keep them company and nothing to eat. They have to sleep in their own pee that covers the entire floor. Sometimes I do let them out to make them sad and punch them with my other sims. And they should be thankful for that. If im dissatisfied with their behavior I put them in a slightly bigger room filled with hay stacks and a fire pit. They have nowhere to go when the flames slowly but surely melt the skin of their sad incest faces. The remains are then sold on ebay.

That seems more like a BDSM reality than a Sims game n1qshok.gif

+
# 37Tomber Apr 19 2012, 00:29 AM
So, is Dan awesome or not?

Game: None

+
# 38Opsnyder Apr 19 2012, 15:45 PM
Dan deserves my Sims treatment.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 39reddeath00 Mar 10 2014, 04:56 AM
QUOTE(-Prokilla- @ Mar 13 2012, 17:54 PM) *

Look guys,it seems like most ppl in this game have alot to say...some good critisism,some comments form a certain troll named pepsi-poopsi,just dont make sence.The guy isnt even funny let alone a good gamer lol. DEAD W. you asked me why i flame some of these nubs acusing them of mh? its easy bro.when youve played this game an reg ccg for 7 yrs you tend to be able to tell the hackers from the fair gamers like lock on with out site,following a stealth unit etc. i mean its hilarious when your in a match an your lotus,burton,or jarmen are stealthed an yet the oponent is following it around all over the place with no drones etc tongue.gif i mean you dont need to be a GR admin to figure that 1 out. but regardless bro.theres your answer to that question. now as for the other guy that said i was baned an made a new acc,LOL? dude ill make as many accounts as i choose to, an no i wasnt "banned"or w.e you said,i have dynamic ip,so GL with that,i dont know where ppl get there info at .I was never banned ever in the first place thanx Also, Mh nubs of ZH=96% atleast>>>>CCG=5%= no Gentool,thats just a rough estimate sad.gif

Dan was right? It was hacked all the way up to 6.2?

+
# 40krew Mar 10 2014, 23:52 PM
Ironically. a year later, before dan disappeared, he flamed the absolute shit out of me because I criticized his tank play in zh. Why am I such a FUCKING moron.

Clan: iWuB

Game: Generals 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)