Company of Heroes

Last minute XXIII Player's Checklist

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Purlictor Feb 4 2012, 14:11 PM
"Gentlemen, welcome. Pvt. Wilkins, please start the projector.

Today's fighting will see massive action along the western front. Over a hundred companies have been mobilized for a fresh assault near the small town of Angoville. This seemingly unimportant town is our key to the city of Caen, and eventually, Berlin! Axis forces have dug in deep though, so expect heavy resistance. This is why a second attack, further up north, shall break the deadlock. We will push through the axis forces in the Semois area, all the way to the Langres commune further south, to cut off any German retreat paths. Defeat here is not an option, men.

You all know what you have to do, and the responsibility resting on your shoulders. Dismissed!"

Schedule (all times GMT)

Saturday, 4 February
  • 5:00 pm - Round 1 : Angoville
  • 6:00 pm - Round 2 : Semois
  • 7:00 pm - Round 3 : Langres
"Great job in France men, but we face a far greater threat now. A strong German advance has pushed us back past the easily defensible Ardennes. Colonel Reiben, I want you to divert the German forces back to their industrial city of Sturzdorf. Hit 'em where it hurts! The rest of you, fortify positions along the lines of our former attack. One last thing, I am sure I don't need to tell you that the fate of the whole liberation rests with you know. Do not fail me. Dismissed."

Sunday, 5 February
  • 5:00 pm - Round 4 : Sturzdorf
  • 6:00 pm - Round 5 : Angoville
  • 7:00 pm - Round 6 : Semois
"Gentlemen, the end of the war is near. The German forces have made one last desperate attempt to take back France. Semois and Langres have taken the worst of it. I want you to push them back. That will be all. Oh, and Wilkins, please remember to turn off the projector this time."

Monday, 6 February
  • 5:00 pm - Round 7 : Sturzdorf (3rd place game)
  • 6:00 pm - Round 7 : Langres, Semois and the possible decider on Angoville (finals, Best of 5)
Be sure to be clear on result submission. Please post game results in the Tournament XXIII sub-forum. Please create your Round 1 topic in this forum now! Remember, you must be able to comply to the v3 anti-cheating requirements.

This post has been edited by AmiPolizeiFunk: Feb 4 2012, 14:19 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached highlight
Attached Image

Clan: Wheres My Demo

Game: Company of Heroes

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)