Company of Heroes

#2154 [2.602][HD Video] InukiTV G10 - Double Br...

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Inuki Feb 8 2012, 02:25 AM
InukiTV Game 10

Mondescheinsonate + Rabbitw33d vs Marinez + Newport

User Submitted Replay.I saw that it had Marinez in it and decided to cast it right off the bat! I forgot to mention a bunch of things as per usual. I'll say it at the start of the next cast but I'll also say it here.

I've received and downloaded all of your submitted replays. There isn't that many. The ones which I don't properly cast I'll make a day out of them and cast 2 or 3, maybe even 4, in one big user submitted cast that I can upload next day (limited editing).

You can watch the game here...

Alternatively, Go to the InukiTV channel because I've ran out of Angel Delight. InukiTV youtube hyper channel page

+
# 2paria Feb 8 2012, 14:45 PM
I really hate the purple player. It always confuses me as to whether they are on my side or not. The bright red player is annoying too, because it's hard to read their text.

Fantastic shoutcast as always, Inuki. Keep 'em comin'!

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 3S73v0 Feb 10 2012, 08:54 AM
Awesome cast, the base rushing was funny as hell. You're a really great commentator and got a good sense of humour. Keep up the good work thumb.gif

+
# 4Marvin2k Feb 15 2012, 09:28 AM
whaaaaaat? so few comments on such a nice cast? i finally got around watching this. even though i wasnt looking forward to see a heavy brit game, it indeed was very entertaining! which to a great extend is definitely due to your really cool casting style and the efforts you put into editing your videos. that multicam stuff and cool music and summing up some key moments of the game really kicks ass man! smile.gif
keep it up. to me its loads of fun wink.gif
regards,

Marvin

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)