Red Alert 3

I Am Back

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Defau1t Feb 14 2012, 23:03 PM
Yo Shizzles. Some of you may already know me or possibly remember me from... about 3 years ago when I played Red Alert 3 quite a bit. I have literally over 100 accounts and barely remember any of them, so I will only state a few of my main ones (that I can remember):

- BloodCup (This was my super-noob account and I am sorry for any of you who knew me when I used it)
- ViperPrO (This was my main[est] account)
- Defau1t (I currently use this account)

As I stated before, I took a 3 year break from this game, and at the exact time that I quit playing it (which was due to other various Call of Duty games) I remember being rank 15 (which was and still is my best 1v1 ladder ranking). I pretty much suck at RA3 now and I am beginning to wonder if this forum post is a waste of my time (no offense and WOW I use a lot of parenthesis), but anyway I started playing a couple of weeks ago and then sort of invited myself into SAP. The faction that I am best at is Empire, however my favorite faction is Allies. I hope that the poor souls that are reading this do not become too bored, and I will also thank all of those reading for spending their precious time with my unorthodox literature. Good day, and I hope to play you in Red Alert 3.

This post has been edited by Defau1t: Feb 17 2012, 18:16 PM

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2Loony_ Feb 15 2012, 14:42 PM
welcome back biggrin.gif

Clan: m8s

+
# 3-_AnGel.BeaTs_- Feb 17 2012, 12:35 PM
Be honest please. Are you Europro or not? biggrin.gif

Clan: Team|Alias

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 4Defau1t Feb 17 2012, 18:14 PM
QUOTE(-_AnGel.BeaTs_- @ Feb 17 2012, 06:35 AM) *

Be honest please. Are you Europro or not? biggrin.gif

No, I am not [EURO].PR0, however I knew him from a long time ago. If I remember correctly we bashed people in 3v3's all the time. Interesting question, though...

+
# 5FFF Feb 17 2012, 20:56 PM
This is sooooooo fake -.-

+
# 6Loony_ Feb 18 2012, 16:51 PM
FAAAKEEEE!

Clan: m8s

+
# 7-_AnGel.BeaTs_- Feb 23 2012, 08:55 AM
QUOTE(Defau1t @ Feb 17 2012, 18:14 PM) *

No, I am not [EURO].PR0, however I knew him from a long time ago. If I remember correctly we bashed people in 3v3's all the time. Interesting question, though...

You even bothered to write this retard's nick correctly... It really makes me think biggrin.gif
Btw, they can check your IP and stuff, so don't bother banana.gif

Clan: Team|Alias

Game: StarCraft 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)