Dawn of War 2

Time to Buff Tacs, WHAT SAY YOU?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 421Barrogh Apr 28 2012, 14:54 PM
QUOTE(Nuclear Arbitor @ Apr 28 2012, 07:22 AM) *
tcsm is chaos

Tzeenchian Chaos Space Marines usually referred to as tcsm actually.

Still, my question stays, though noone seems to care of the topic anymore it seems biggrin.gif

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 422Nuclear Arbitor Apr 29 2012, 03:38 AM
QUOTE(Barrogh @ Apr 28 2012, 05:54 AM) *

exactly

+
# 423Mor2ton Apr 29 2012, 15:31 PM
QUOTE(Barrogh @ Apr 28 2012, 14:54 PM) *

Still, my question stays, though noone seems to care of the topic anymore it seems biggrin.gif

As far as I can recall there was one main reason to buff tac: they are not cost-efficient, especially sergant who dies very often and cost a lot.
Long story short - it would be fine if all marines with sergant would stay in one line.
... 1223 1487

+
# 424Barrogh Apr 29 2012, 17:50 PM
QUOTE(Mor2ton @ Apr 29 2012, 18:31 PM) *
As far as I can recall there was one main reason to buff tac: they are not cost-efficient, especially sergant who dies very often and cost a lot.
Long story short - it would be fine if all marines with sergant would stay in one line.

Well, I feel that besides that lethality sarge is somewhat fine.
People sometimes manually turn the squad to get sarge behind, but that obviously doesn't work with cover warfare, chases and similar stuff. And TSKNF is often used to push against enemy fire, so...

+
# 425{FUBAR} Necro Apr 29 2012, 23:35 PM
I would also like to point out, that someone earlier suggested the immortality/squad damage sharing captain, and while rereading the thread recalled that this is a thoroughly bad idea, due to the fatal flaw of this mechanic. If for some reason that squad leader happens to be separated or left behind, that can easily be a squad wipe and/or multiple model losses, which only puts the problem of tacticals in a different extreme.
In addition, Lictor Alpha fleshhooks into genestealers/nid blob anyone? tongue.gif And before anyone points out that this is only one matchup, that is true, but this is one matchup which is already notoriously hard on SM is it not?

However, i stand by what i said before, a tuneup of the sergeants ability and squad positioning could solve the problem of the sergeant.
1605 1506 1309

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)