Game: Generals 2

+
# 42HaWkY^ Feb 24 2012, 19:09 PM
We don't need training to jump around.

Clan: -MaD|

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 43BigDDesireN Feb 24 2012, 19:40 PM
LOL, UK people can't talk, you guys still walk in a straight line in open fields when you attack?

So whats the requirements to get into your amazing army hawky? or w/e nonsense you were talking about.

Clan: Digital Militia

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 44HaWkY^ Feb 25 2012, 08:52 AM
QUOTE(dEsireN @ Feb 24 2012, 20:40 PM) *

LOL, UK people can't talk, you guys still walk in a straight line in open fields when you attack?

So whats the requirements to get into your amazing army hawky? or w/e nonsense you were talking about.

Requirements for what army?

+
# 45Murder- Feb 25 2012, 16:30 PM
The British Army.

+
# 46BigDDesireN Feb 25 2012, 18:59 PM
whatever amazing army you were talking about

+
# 47BigDDesireN Feb 25 2012, 19:09 PM
Royal Marine Commandos or w/e (what a gay name)

I looked it up, the only requirement is to run 1.5 miles in under 12min 30 sec, then 1 min break, and then another 1.5 miles under 10 min. Thats it LOL

Granted thats pretty good but its also done on a treadmill LOL!!!!!

Navy Seal Requirements:

Swim 500 Yards

Maximum time allowed is 12 minutes, 30 seconds -- but to be competitive, you should swim the distance in at least 8 to 9 minutes, utilizing only the Combat Swimmer Stroke, sidestroke, or breast stroke. Recommended workout and training tips: Get technique training and learn to pace yourself. Try 5 to 10 sets of 100-yard swims, working on a pace that will get you below the competitive times. (Rest 10 minutes after swimming the 500 yard test before moving on to the next exercise.)

Push-ups

Minimum number is 42 in 2 minutes, but you should shoot for at least 100 for an average score. Do not pace yourself. Push as many push-ups out as fast as you can, but do not neglect proper form or the SEAL instructor will not count them. (Rest 2 minutes, then move on to the next exercise.)

Sit-ups

Minimum number is 52 in 2 minutes, but you should strive for at least 100 in 2 minutes for an average score. PACE yourself! Try doing 20 to 30 sit-ups in 30 seconds; that will put you within the 80-to-100-sit-ups range for 2 minutes. (Rest 2 minutes.)

Pull-ups

The minimum is eight pull-ups with no time limit, but you cannot touch the ground or let go of the bar. You should be able to do 15 to 20 to be competitive. Try a pyramid of pull-ups: work your way up from one pull-up the first set until you can no longer do any more sets, then return down the pyramid repeating in reverse order (1,2,3,4,5,6,5,4,3,2,1). (Rest 10 minutes before the last exercise of the test.)

1.5-mile run

Wearing boots and pants, the maximum time allowed for this one is 11 minutes, 30 seconds, but you should be able to cover the distance in 9 to 10 minutes to be competitive. Pace yourself: do not start off too fast on the first lap. Shoot for a 90-seconds quarter-mile run time around a standard high school track. Repeat this pace for six to 10 sets until you no longer have to rest in between quarter-miles.

+
# 48Opsnyder Feb 25 2012, 19:20 PM
I honestly dont give a shit who has the better troops or the best training. All these aforementioned armies have been equally incapable of defeating some bearded goat herders.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 49rarely Feb 25 2012, 19:24 PM
xD

Game: Generals 2

+
# 50BigDDesireN Feb 25 2012, 19:32 PM
QUOTE(Opsnyder @ Feb 25 2012, 14:20 PM) *

I honestly dont give a shit who has the better troops or the best training. All these aforementioned armies have been equally incapable of defeating some bearded goat herders.

You underestimate the power of the bearded goat herder army!

+
# 51^Russty^ Feb 26 2012, 03:26 AM
QUOTE(dEsireN @ Feb 26 2012, 07:09 AM) *

Push-ups

Minimum number is 42 in 2 minutes, but you should shoot for at least 100 for an average score. Do not pace yourself. Push as many push-ups out as fast as you can, but do not neglect proper form or the SEAL instructor will not count them. (Rest 2 minutes, then move on to the next exercise.)

That is stupid, it should be going for a 2 second down- 2 second up push up routine, anyone should know by using speeds in press ups makes its easier. I can do round 60 in a minute because I beat the pain with speed, using the slow form and I can barely do 20 in total. (also I mean press ups for going all the way down to the ground, 3 inches from the surface).

Clan: AnZaC

+
# 52BigDDesireN Feb 26 2012, 07:31 AM
Lol, dude your making shit up now, if your doing 60 in a minute, idc how fast you go then you can do 20, slow paced push ups. Stop pulling numbers from your ass if your going to post.

Also when it comes to testing, it makes no difference which style you do it, as long as the proper form is being used.
If they test by time, its as fast as possible, the minimum is going to be much higher.

If they test by how many you can do by a certain pace, then the minimum number will be lower depending on the pace used.

Seems like you just post to try to look smart =/

This post has been edited by dEsireN: Feb 26 2012, 07:36 AM

+
# 53^Russty^ Feb 26 2012, 09:29 AM
QUOTE(dEsireN @ Feb 26 2012, 19:31 PM) *

Lol, dude your making shit up now, if your doing 60 in a minute, idc how fast you go then you can do 20, slow paced push ups. Stop pulling numbers from your ass if your going to post.

Also when it comes to testing, it makes no difference which style you do it, as long as the proper form is being used.
If they test by time, its as fast as possible, the minimum is going to be much higher.

If they test by how many you can do by a certain pace, then the minimum number will be lower depending on the pace used.

Seems like you just post to try to look smart =/

I used to do press ups 24/7 so no bud, I'm not pulling random numbers from my ass. Its basic physics for crying out loud! A faster velocity will have less tension.
NZA- You're in your training platoon and all do press ups together with the PTI telling everyone when to start and end. "Down... Up..." They do this for about 30-40 press ups with using the 2 second rule. And this is just basic training for recruits.

Seems like you're a bit mad :\

+
# 54BigDDesireN Feb 26 2012, 09:43 AM
"Also when it comes to testing, it makes no difference which style you do it, as long as the proper form is being used.

If they test by how many you can do by a certain pace, then the minimum number will be lower depending on the pace used."

Can you not read?

I'm not arguing about whats easier to do, OFC doing them faster you can do more.. No fucking shit, but when it comes to testing, it doesnt make a bit of difference which method you use.

You just raise the requirement if your going to do them faster.

And I say you pull numbers from your ass because your statement doesn't make a bit of sence, if you can do 60 in a minute you can easily do 20 of your 2 second pushups. And if you say different, then your lying about doing push ups 24/7.

+
# 55HaWkY^ Feb 26 2012, 10:29 AM
QUOTE(dEsireN @ Feb 25 2012, 20:09 PM) *

Royal Marine Commandos or w/e (what a gay name)

I looked it up, the only requirement is to run 1.5 miles in under 12min 30 sec, then 1 min break, and then another 1.5 miles under 10 min. Thats it LOL

Granted thats pretty good but its also done on a treadmill LOL!!!!!

Navy Seal Requirements:

Swim 500 Yards

Maximum time allowed is 12 minutes, 30 seconds -- but to be competitive, you should swim the distance in at least 8 to 9 minutes, utilizing only the Combat Swimmer Stroke, sidestroke, or breast stroke. Recommended workout and training tips: Get technique training and learn to pace yourself. Try 5 to 10 sets of 100-yard swims, working on a pace that will get you below the competitive times. (Rest 10 minutes after swimming the 500 yard test before moving on to the next exercise.)

Push-ups

Sit-ups

Minimum number is 52 in 2 minutes, but you should strive for at least 100 in 2 minutes for an average score. PACE yourself! Try doing 20 to 30 sit-ups in 30 seconds; that will put you within the 80-to-100-sit-ups range for 2 minutes. (Rest 2 minutes.)

Pull-ups

The minimum is eight pull-ups with no time limit, but you cannot touch the ground or let go of the bar. You should be able to do 15 to 20 to be competitive. Try a pyramid of pull-ups: work your way up from one pull-up the first set until you can no longer do any more sets, then return down the pyramid repeating in reverse order (1,2,3,4,5,6,5,4,3,2,1). (Rest 10 minutes before the last exercise of the test.)

1.5-mile run

Wearing boots and pants, the maximum time allowed for this one is 11 minutes, 30 seconds, but you should be able to cover the distance in 9 to 10 minutes to be competitive. Pace yourself: do not start off too fast on the first lap. Shoot for a 90-seconds quarter-mile run time around a standard high school track. Repeat this pace for six to 10 sets until you no longer have to rest in between quarter-miles.

Where the fuck did you read that about the RMC? They don't do it on a tredmill rofl!!!!

I know quite a few people in RL that are RMC and some of them have been on tours around America. Don't even try argue this point of the American army vs any other army in the world. You will lose.

+
# 56^Russty^ Feb 26 2012, 10:34 AM
QUOTE(dEsireN @ Feb 26 2012, 21:43 PM) *

"Also when it comes to testing, it makes no difference which style you do it, as long as the proper form is being used.

If they test by how many you can do by a certain pace, then the minimum number will be lower depending on the pace used."

Can you not read?

I'm not arguing about whats easier to do, OFC doing them faster you can do more.. No fucking shit, but when it comes to testing, it doesnt make a bit of difference which method you use.

You just raise the requirement if your going to do them faster.

And I say you pull numbers from your ass because your statement doesn't make a bit of sence, if you can do 60 in a minute you can easily do 20 of your 2 second pushups. And if you say different, then your lying about doing push ups 24/7.

And what I am telling you is that they should be doing tests what I have shown the NZA do, (not quantity of press ups but the quality of 2 second press ups).

*Used to do them 24/7. Past tense if you didn't know. And how about you try doing 60 fast press ups, so that's a press up per second, then after 5 minutes, do 20 slow press ups, total of 4 seconds per press up.

What they SHOULD be doing is harder and longer press ups rather than speed. If you can do 100 slow press ups, then fuck, you are a tank!

+
# 57HaWkY^ Feb 26 2012, 14:23 PM
BTW, incase any wondered if CCG/ZH units are real. It turns out workers are real!!!

Attached Image

(GooGle)

+
# 58Murder- Feb 26 2012, 16:28 PM
I WILL WORK

+
# 59BigDDesireN Feb 26 2012, 17:09 PM
QUOTE(^Russty^ @ Feb 26 2012, 05:34 AM) *

And what I am telling you is that they should be doing tests what I have shown the NZA do, (not quantity of press ups but the quality of 2 second press ups).

*Used to do them 24/7. Past tense if you didn't know. And how about you try doing 60 fast press ups, so that's a press up per second, then after 5 minutes, do 20 slow press ups, total of 4 seconds per press up.

What they SHOULD be doing is harder and longer press ups rather than speed. If you can do 100 slow press ups, then fuck, you are a tank!

IM NOT FUCKING ARGUING IF ITS HARDER TO DO SLOWER PUSH UPS, OFC ITS HARDER.

WHAT IM SAYING IS THAT IT DOESNT MATTER WHICH METHOD YOU USE WHEN YOU TEST.

IF YOUR GOING TO TEST DOING FAST PUSH UPS YOU JUST MAKE SURE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT IS MORE.

And wtf are you talking about i should ttry to do 60 pushups?

Post your pic because I get the feeling you havnt done a push up in your entire life with the bullshit that comes out of your mouth.

You said you could do 60 in a minute, but would barley be able to do 20 slow pushups.

Well from personal experience, I don't think I can do 60 in a minute, the best ive ever done was 84 in 2 minutes. But I can easily do 20 slow pushups...

AGAIN, im not arguing saying its easier to do slow push ups, ITS NOT ITS ALOT HARDER, Im just saying if you have the strength/stamina to do 60 in a minute fast, then you can easily do the 20 slow ones.

This post has been edited by dEsireN: Feb 26 2012, 17:12 PM

+
# 60BigDDesireN Feb 26 2012, 17:11 PM
QUOTE(-|HaWkY^ @ Feb 26 2012, 05:29 AM) *

Where the fuck did you read that about the RMC? They don't do it on a tredmill rofl!!!!

I know quite a few people in RL that are RMC and some of them have been on tours around America. Don't even try argue this point of the American army vs any other army in the world. You will lose.

http://www.hmforces.co.uk/training/article...ss-requirements

SUCH AMAZING ARMY, yet if u came at us you'd get whiped flat clean off the earth!!!

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)