Company of Heroes

New CoH fan would like to join clan

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Justincute Mar 7 2012, 06:52 AM
hi,there
I am a new CoH fan and i have been playing online game for 3 months now. although i acturally played it at the moment it was released, i just start to play intesne automatch recently.
This game is fantasitic and i really wanna increase my 1v1 2v2 skills and i am sure that would be a lot of fun to deal with ppl.
I am thinking of joining a clan there and there are lots of clans on the forum. But most of them are now closed for recruitment or some of them have no clear indication how to join.
Bascially I play the game on weekends and maybe sometimes in weekdays. My time may not fit to most ppl as I am from GMT 8...but i will try to get close to u guys....my rank is, 1v1 us lvl11, 1v1 wm lvl9, 2v2 us lvl8 (but still increasing as now i only got 5 win 1 loss)
My PE and Brit suck so i did not try to automatch them at this moment.

So, if anyone from anyclan thinks this fits to their requirement, or i am able to have some coh fun with u guys. pls reply me and i am happy to play with u coh fans.

thx for reading....omg, it seems too long.... i am not native speaker so pls forgive about this.

This post has been edited by Justincute: Mar 7 2012, 07:54 AM

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2Relaxx666677676 Mar 8 2012, 15:17 PM
Welcome. Feel free to apply for EC membership if you're over 18.

+
# 3Justincute Mar 8 2012, 17:34 PM
QUOTE(Relaxx666677676 @ Mar 8 2012, 23:17 PM) *

Welcome. Feel free to apply for EC membership if you're over 18.

EC? any full name? i cannt find it on clan forum.
BTW, i was 18 4yrs ago==

+
# 4Relaxx666677676 Mar 8 2012, 19:09 PM
Our Web site is in my signature.

We were listed here but got deleted due to posting inactivity. We've got our own forum and lots of other cool stuff you won't find on gr.org.

+
# 5djw2104 Mar 9 2012, 15:19 PM
Hi and welcome to CoH and the GR community. I hope that you will enjoy your time here.

As Relaxx..... has posted a link to his clan forum I trust that they are what you are searching for. If you wish to join a clan I am afraid that you have to do the looking and apply to those that interest you. Unfortunately, clans will not come to you to join them.

Game: None

+
# 6Tor^^ Mar 19 2012, 11:11 AM
Hi, gl with the clan search!

Clan: Heavy Love Artillery

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)