Company of Heroes

The last 2 weeks!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Symbiosis Mar 10 2012, 09:54 AM
This is a reminder for you guys that there are only 2 weeks left before the league is over. The final round will be played at 24th march at 1900 GMT.

Try to play the games you have yet to play, arrange the matches with your opponent and finish this league. Afterwards we'll have a feedback topic and stuff, but now focus on finishing the league first !

Clan: Allstars

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 2allgunsblazing Mar 10 2012, 13:31 PM
lol... I hope its done, some teams haven't even played R3 yet

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 3Rémy Mar 12 2012, 00:43 AM
laugh.gif

Clan: Insane

+
# 4allgunsblazing Mar 14 2012, 18:44 PM
Either you need to start giving wins/ties to the more active team or increase the deadline.

I think for the next season you need to put strict time frames down. The win/tie should be given once the 2nd week of the due date is over. There can be exceptions if both teams are active and responding.

As things stand, I don't think the teams will get them done in time. There is simply too much inactivity... If you be strict on timeframe rules then people will be motivated to play.

+
# 5DrinkIIKir Mar 20 2012, 11:08 AM
Is someone played yet?? maybe 2 weeks i tryed to find time and date but no anwswers from all teams ??

How could we finish our match for this week if nobody answered..

+
# 6SonnyBlack Mar 20 2012, 11:17 AM
Such an idea like this will never work well in CoH , i wouldnt continue this next Season.
Maybe u try to organise something which is a bit faster and everyone has to play on set dates .

+
# 7Jeep. Mar 20 2012, 19:09 PM
QUOTE(DrinkIIKir @ Mar 20 2012, 12:08 PM) *

Is someone played yet?? maybe 2 weeks i tryed to find time and date but no anwswers from all teams ??

How could we finish our match for this week if nobody answered..

It's of no use to try and organise any more games. The League is dead - and logically so. It's stretched way too thin, what with so many teams and over such a long period of time, it would be highly unlikely that anyone but those truly devoted to CoH would finish all their games.
You seem to be someone who still plays Company of Heroes a lot, but I know that a lot of the other players in this league (including myself) are otherwise occupied at the moment.

+
# 8DrinkIIKir Mar 20 2012, 19:57 PM
QUOTE(Jeep. @ Mar 20 2012, 20:09 PM) *

You seem to be someone who still plays Company of Heroes a lot, but I know that a lot of the other players in this league (including myself) are otherwise occupied at the moment.

When u signed up to the league u knew in what u went.. but ur right

+
# 9allgunsblazing Mar 20 2012, 20:54 PM
Problem is lack of enforcement of rules on timing => no penalties => slackers dont pay attention as nothing will happen anyways.

+
# 10purehatred Mar 20 2012, 22:56 PM
no rules wouldnt make players play if they dont want to..
you think that if we give free wins will make something, we can easily cut this league to 4-5 active teams and thats it..
my bad cause i had to leave suddenly.. but still, obviously long term planing season not good option at all
i didnt want to make any post before cause im thinking and trying to figure out way how to solve this, and allguns if you want to help try to say something that would be usefull to us, not just criticize, its easy to be general after the battle...

+
# 11allgunsblazing Mar 20 2012, 23:00 PM
Im not criticising you, just saying some admin action is needed.

+
# 12purehatred Mar 20 2012, 23:12 PM
like what.. i will do it without thinking if i have to... but giving up points its not that, that was supposed to be last thing

teams that still can play :
Allstars
Anti Drink Bros
The Vikings
Unbreakable
We Da Dawgs

teams that have problems finding time now:
KartoffelGyros
Stefek & Bartek
SoL
Epsilon

i can play everyday now, and could talk SturmTigers to play games...
this is situation now

+
# 13Rémy Mar 21 2012, 12:09 PM
I remind to you Allguns, The league isn't "hosted" by GR, the only guys you've to ask if you have some suggestions are Silence and Symbiosis.

Sorry guys but CoH is dead so i'm not surprised how the things are going here.

I speak to Seb and Contador, CoH became quite boring now so indeed no point to keep playing in the league though.

As budwise told me recently, CoH is declining again and that's sad but actually inevitable.

Clan: Insane

+
# 14Jeep. Mar 21 2012, 20:30 PM
QUOTE(purehatred @ Mar 20 2012, 23:56 PM) *

and allguns if you want to help try to say something that would be usefull to us, not just criticize, its easy to be general after the battle...

I think I did give you something useful... I just explained what has happened and a potential solution to it (not for this League though). And I know, Rémy, that this isn't hosted by GR.org and I've never claimed that it was.
And yes... CoH seems to be declining again - with the occasional tournament lifting it a bit up again. Not that I put much into it. I'm still able to play it when I want to (cause I'm such a scrub I can be matched vs. other people like me \o/ )

+
# 15purehatred Mar 22 2012, 17:02 PM
sad but true.. why.. who knows.. i know CoH reached some peak few months ago and i was scared that it will go this way...
will see upcoming tourney.. but i dont expect much from it too

+
# 16AmiPolizeiFunk May 4 2012, 08:54 AM
Is this over? Should I archive this forum?

Clan: Reborn

+
# 17Symbiosis May 14 2012, 06:13 AM
Yes sad.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)