Explore GameReplays...

League of Legends

TRM resigns from TSM and Dyrus Joins!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Queeezle Mar 14 2012, 12:45 PM
Discuss. imo, TRM was one of their weakest links and I think it was only a matter of time b4 this happened. yay for Dyrus though!

Mod edit: Newspost

This post has been edited by Schmieds: Mar 14 2012, 20:14 PM

Clan: Deathwatch

Game: League of Legends

+
# 2Remox Mar 14 2012, 12:48 PM
Inb4 strongest team in the world.

+
# 3ThaREM Mar 14 2012, 13:00 PM
Hah maybe they will challange m5 one day?

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 4Queeezle Mar 14 2012, 13:04 PM
I don't think dyrus has learn how to work as a team as much yet, so it will take alot of time to train with him etc. b4 they start to get back to their old form. But in saying that, he was in their house for while they trained.

Clan: Deathwatch

+
# 5NadeDawg Mar 14 2012, 16:30 PM
Inb4 TSM keeps underperforming. Rain Man wasn't the problem. The months of trash talking by so called TSM fans demanded their sacrifice. Chaox will remain on his high horse and Reginald will keep getting wrecked in mid lane.

Despite the fact that EU teams change their rosters more frequently, this case is a much bigger joke.
Just shows how atrocious the LoL community and even "professional" teams are, Rain Man got talked into resigning.

+
# 6Andybear Mar 14 2012, 17:16 PM
I think there is something to be said about players natural gravitation to certain metas, some teams natural just *get* the game when it's in a certain phase. Right now m5 understands and plays the game the best, but their flawlessness might very well end when the game naturally or forcefully progresses to a new meta. Players dictate the meta to an extent, but so does Riot, and the game is very often taken out of players' hands. TSM might get better for IPL, or the game might change and they'll perform better.

Clan: Knights of Ea

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 7Zjoekov Mar 14 2012, 18:55 PM
Nooo not Rainman!

I preffer Rainman over Dyrus simply because Rainman his streams are more funny to watch, Dyrus has no humor and his voice can make someone fall asleep.

Gameplay wise I don't think it matters that much and I wonder if it will pay off any time soon. (as he's gotta fit into the team ofc)

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 8Schmieds Mar 14 2012, 19:29 PM
What will happen to Epik? Not that I liked them that much, I just like Nhat.

+
# 9NadeDawg Mar 14 2012, 20:23 PM
They're looking for a replacement, but they won't take Rain Man (for now).

+
# 10Jazzhead Mar 15 2012, 00:43 AM
I really want to like Epik, I really do. Nhat is just awesome and seems like a really nice guy; Dyrus has his ups and downs; Salce is one of the strongest but more underrated APs, Westrice is cool but a bit on the decline;

Dan Fucking Dinh. Used to like him a lot but lately his play has just been getting worse and worse. If it was just technical stuff it would be one thing, but he's taken on the TSM baylife mindset. He acknowledges when he screws up (happens a LOT), but he just keeps on repeating the same mistakes over and over. His calls consistently lose games for the team to the point that if they don't change something they'll never be competitive again. Unless they pick up someone really good for top who also has good synergy and maybe leadership, then i'll be sad for EG.

*Not trying to criticize EG too harshly or say that I can do better, but these are my observations.

+
# 11Schmieds Mar 15 2012, 01:41 AM
Epik.wickd

+
# 12Regards0 Mar 15 2012, 15:06 PM
QUOTE(Jazzhead @ Mar 15 2012, 00:43 AM) *

I really want to like Epik, I really do. Nhat is just awesome and seems like a really nice guy; Dyrus has his ups and downs; Salce is one of the strongest but more underrated APs, Westrice is cool but a bit on the decline;

Dan Fucking Dinh. Used to like him a lot but lately his play has just been getting worse and worse. If it was just technical stuff it would be one thing, but he's taken on the TSM baylife mindset. He acknowledges when he screws up (happens a LOT), but he just keeps on repeating the same mistakes over and over. His calls consistently lose games for the team to the point that if they don't change something they'll never be competitive again. Unless they pick up someone really good for top who also has good synergy and maybe leadership, then i'll be sad for EG.

*Not trying to criticize EG too harshly or say that I can do better, but these are my observations.

If you watch the Dyrus Vlog on the whole situation, he more or less says that Epik has never really been serious about it, and more about the trolling and lulz. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if we see Epik fade to obscurity, which is depressing because I really like almost all of the guys.

+
# 13ViZ Mar 15 2012, 23:04 PM
QUOTE(NadeDawg @ Mar 14 2012, 16:30 PM) *

Inb4 TSM keeps underperforming. Rain Man wasn't the problem. The months of trash talking by so called TSM fans demanded their sacrifice. Chaox will remain on his high horse and Reginald will keep getting wrecked in mid lane.

Despite the fact that EU teams change their rosters more frequently, this case is a much bigger joke.
Just shows how atrocious the LoL community and even "professional" teams are, Rain Man got talked into resigning.

yeah pretty much. Also what andy said this meta doesn't suit players like oddone etc.

+
# 14Jazzhead Mar 16 2012, 08:27 AM
QUOTE(Regards0 @ Mar 15 2012, 08:06 AM) *

If you watch the Dyrus Vlog on the whole situation, he more or less says that Epik has never really been serious about it, and more about the trolling and lulz. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if we see Epik fade to obscurity, which is depressing because I really like almost all of the guys.

http://www.solomid.net/blog.php?v=21986

Pew pew we shall see where EG goes from here. Changing up the line up but with some good players. New blood for the team! And it's like Dan saw my post and decided it was time to step down....right? right?

Mod Edit: Newspost

This post has been edited by Schmieds: Mar 16 2012, 20:14 PM

+
# 15NadeDawg Mar 16 2012, 12:00 PM
EG is trying out some very promising alternatives, though.
Lapaka, Wingsofdeath, Kenikth and Mashme are all fucking quality.

+
# 16Regards0 Mar 16 2012, 18:30 PM
QUOTE(Jazzhead @ Mar 16 2012, 08:27 AM) *

http://www.solomid.net/blog.php?v=21986

Pew pew we shall see where EG goes from here. Changing up the line up but with some good players. New blood for the team! And it's like Dan saw my post and decided it was time to step down....right? right?

I thought the same thing when I saw the news tongue.gif. I guess it could have gone one way or the other right? I'm glad to see that a few of the guys want to try and step it up, which should interesting to say the least.

QUOTE(NadeDawg @ Mar 16 2012, 12:00 PM) *

EG is trying out some very promising alternatives, though.
Lapaka, Wingsofdeath, Kenikth and Mashme are all fucking quality.

I'm really hoping Lapaka goes to EG. I've always been a fan of his.

+
# 17Schmieds Mar 16 2012, 20:16 PM
MashMe I know is really good, ClakeyD I've seen but I don't really remember him. Once MashMe+Nhat develop a rapport (or maybe they already do) they'll be sooo scary.

+
# 18Jazzhead Mar 18 2012, 23:48 PM
Does anyone know how EG did in the 5k tourney thingy? Was curious to see how the new lineup panned out.

+
# 19ViZ Mar 19 2012, 02:39 AM
Top Lee Sin terror

+
# 20-Chemical- Mar 19 2012, 12:48 PM
QUOTE(NadeDawg @ Mar 14 2012, 17:30 PM) *

6 months or 1 year ago TRM wasnt the problem, he even was for me the strongest top laner for quite some time. But in Kiev and Hannover I felt like he was playing worse and kept losing the game for TSM.
Felt the same for chaox this year. Reginald is also underperforming for a few months, he is trying risky things to often without success.

QUOTE(Andybear @ Mar 14 2012, 18:16 PM) *

I think there is something to be said about players natural gravitation to certain metas, some teams natural just *get* the game when it's in a certain phase. Right now m5 understands and plays the game the best, but their flawlessness might very well end when the game naturally or forcefully progresses to a new meta. Players dictate the meta to an extent, but so does Riot, and the game is very often taken out of players' hands. TSM might get better for IPL, or the game might change and they'll perform better.

Maybe thats a good explanation... I hope (screw you manaless champs tongue.gif)

QUOTE(Jazzhead @ Mar 15 2012, 01:43 AM) *

Agreed, still love Dan biggrin.gif

Game: CNC Generals

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)