Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

#2188 [2.602][HD-Video]WmD Invitational III - Qualifier II casts

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1GENERALHELL Mar 27 2012, 08:16 AM
IPB Image

Hello gamereplays,

WmD presents you the recordings from last weekend's casting incase you missed them or just want to see them again. This week we also introduced a new scoreboard (starboard by Ascend) with a CoH version being made by Chains. Sadly we had some technical issues (Chains bluescreening twice ; xsplit soundlag ; switching sender on Sunday). We apologize for that wink.gif Next weekend there won't be any casts. For the simple reason that there won't be a qualifier. The next tourney is in the weekend of 7 & 8th of April, go sign up here! Only 8 spots are still available for the main event, make sure you are 1 of them!

Also special thanks to our guest casters this weekend, FatalSaint and CallmeSarge! smile.gif

Saturday casts:

Casters: GeneralHell, Teabag (Angryrhino and Sandland casted G1 but that recording had too many technical issues sadly)
Sender: Chains
Series casted: Q2R2 Abhiohlia vs. ColonelUberReborn

Game 2:

Game 3:
Spoiler
no game 3

Casters:GeneralHell, Teabag
Series casted: Q2R3 GPIITititwister vs Swiffy

Game 1:

Game 2 - Part 1:

Game 2 - Part 2:

Game 3:
Spoiler
no game 3

Sunday casts:

Casters: Sandland, AngryRhino
Series casted: Q2R3 Abhiohlia vs. WmDPr3d4tors

Game 1:

Game 2:

Game 3:
Spoiler
no game 3

Casters: Tommy952, FatalSaint
Series casted: Semi Final GPIITittytwister vs GPIIDanielD

Game 1:

Game 2:

Game 3:
Spoiler
no game 3

Casters: Tommy952, AngryRhino, CallmeSarge, Sandland
Sender: GeneralHell
Series casted: Final GPIITittytwister vs WmDHelpingHans

Game 1: (Apologies for being out of sync in first half hour ; laptop overheating..)

Game 2:

Game 3:
Spoiler

This post has been edited by GENERALHELL: Mar 27 2012, 12:07 PM

Clan: Wheres My Demo

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 2Purlictor Mar 27 2012, 09:36 AM
Perhaps put spoiler tags for every series? (so people don't know the end result immediately after G1)

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 3GENERALHELL Mar 27 2012, 09:52 AM
QUOTE(Purlictor @ Mar 27 2012, 11:36 AM) *

Perhaps put spoiler tags for every series? (so people don't know the end result immediately after G1)

How do you put those in? tongue.gif

+
# 4jBrereton Mar 27 2012, 11:21 AM
Like so:

Spoiler
Soylent Green Is People

+
# 5GENERALHELL Mar 27 2012, 12:07 PM
QUOTE(jBrereton @ Mar 27 2012, 13:21 PM) *

Like so:

Spoiler
Soylent Green Is People

thanks, updated the first post wink.gif

+
# 6Catmandu Mar 28 2012, 03:11 AM

OMG< how rude! I really need to lay off the booze. You guys put this great set of casts together, and I focus on minutia. I apologize, this has some great players and I am sure quite a bit of work went into this, as it is definitely well done, thank you , I really enjoyed watching this and feel like a complete bozo for my comment.

This post has been edited by Catmandu: Mar 28 2012, 21:11 PM

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 7GENERALHELL Mar 28 2012, 08:39 AM
QUOTE(Catmandu @ Mar 28 2012, 05:11 AM) *

AB HI LO HIA, a favorite player of mine, as he is both a brutally good player, and very kind in his treatment of his opponents of lower skill, offering to help me learn as a noobish player, vs his uncanny control of the PE faction. I noticed a misspelling of his name in 2 different ways, both ingame, and the title of the games in which he is presented. No big deal I guess, but two different misspellings, in very permanent regards seems almost, well.. ABHILOHIA<= This is his name, difficult for sure, but simply check out the Strat Specilalists on GR for proper spelling.

Difficoult name... haha But for the main event we'll make sure to spell it correctly wub.gif

+
# 8chains Mar 28 2012, 20:55 PM
QUOTE(Catmandu @ Mar 28 2012, 05:11 AM) *

AB HI LO HIA, a favorite player of mine, as he is both a brutally good player, and very kind in his treatment of his opponents of lower skill, offering to help me learn as a noobish player, vs his uncanny control of the PE faction. I noticed a misspelling of his name in 2 different ways, both ingame, and the title of the games in which he is presented. No big deal I guess, but two different misspellings, in very permanent regards seems almost, well.. ABHILOHIA<= This is his name, difficult for sure, but simply check out the Strat Specilalists on GR for proper spelling.

The only thing you had to say about the casts are about a spelling mistake? yawn.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)