Tiberium Alliances

Two Armies

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21Vivo Apr 16 2012, 18:02 PM
QUOTE(Czin644 @ Apr 16 2012, 20:53 PM) *

Kind of interesting.. I fought my first high level opponent yesterday/today and he uses nearly no building bashers. It really tore my defenses apart which had stood up to everything prior with ease. I can't imagine that kind of army would be very effective at farming outposts. I guess its the closest thing I've seen to a 'specialized' PvP army.. though it was 80% mech.

I'm debating getting a 2nd army for farming and tweaking my main one in this style.. maybe keep a pair of firehawks and a commando...

That indeed sounds interesting. If he barely has no building bashers, wouldn't couple guardian cannons and MG nests just decimate his units?

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: Generals 2

+
# 22Czin644 Apr 16 2012, 19:23 PM
QUOTE(Vivo @ Apr 16 2012, 14:02 PM) *

That indeed sounds interesting. If he barely has no building bashers, wouldn't couple guardian cannons and MG nests just decimate his units?

We'll see I guess! I added two guardian cannons and hopefully have them well protected. He had one firehawk and a missile squad. I believe I've arranged things to where it would take at least four firehawks to tag the guardians. I'm still having a lot of difficulty predicting how the a defense will hold up on the 3rd or 4th attack. It feels like everything changes. I'm starting to think my preference for defending only 4 columns isnt optimal since the front rows become so weak early on.

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 23Vivo Apr 17 2012, 06:00 AM
Good luck! Do let us know what happened if he decides to attack you again.

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 24methuselah Apr 17 2012, 18:25 PM
I just can't get around the repair point issue. Vivo has figured something out that I can't quite get to I guess. My two main armies are both now at level 25 and 22 respectively and my PvP army is at 20. If I focus too much on my main base I wind up bored because I can't attack enough out of one base to keep me busy and use my cp.

Clan: GameReplays.org

+
# 25subroutine Apr 18 2012, 10:23 AM
My main base has an army level of 24/25. The Factory is 35, Airfield 32 and Barracks 22. I can use up most of my CP with that army providing the attacks go as intented tongue.gif . Are your Factory, Airfield and Barracks at a high enough level ?

+
# 26methuselah Apr 18 2012, 16:47 PM
Nothing like yours are drol.gif I'll work on that but the best I've been able to do is keep mine a level or two ahead of my army.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)