RotWK Unofficial 202

I can't control my units

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1raphav Apr 2 2012, 17:02 PM

I just installed this patch and it looks great, but my units seem to have an AI off their own. My builders are always building things without my permission, barracks builds units automaticaly.

Anyone knows a way to disable or fix this? I really want to play and not watch my units do everything.

Game: RotWK Unofficial 202

+
# 2IceVice Apr 2 2012, 18:06 PM
I'm confused too when is the next patch?

Clan: GoF|

Game: Rise of the Witchking

+
# 3Arty Ft _ Apr 2 2012, 18:18 PM
QUOTE(raphav @ Apr 2 2012, 17:02 PM) *

I just installed this patch and it looks great, but my units seem to have an AI off their own. My builders are always building things without my permission, barracks builds units automaticaly.

Anyone knows a way to disable or fix this? I really want to play and not watch my units do everything.

LOL

Clan: [FtN]

+
# 4IceVice Apr 2 2012, 18:28 PM
Cammmmm what's the deal

Clan: GoF|

+
# 5Forlong Apr 2 2012, 18:42 PM
QUOTE(raphav @ Apr 2 2012, 12:02 PM) *

Hi raphav,

That patch was released yesterday. What day was that? smile.gif I take it you didn't notice the Tom Bombadil lairs?

Anyway I just put out a new version. Sorry that that confused you!

+
# 6Sentinus Apr 2 2012, 19:37 PM
I was going to try and be funny and reply with "is this an april fools?" (as in not really a tech problem), but I realise now that if someone genuinely got the patch for the first time yesterday, it would look really messed up!

Anyway, welcome to gr raphav, there is a new i.e. proper patch release today which will put everything back to 'normal' along with a few small but proper bug fixes! I presume the patch launcher tells you this anyway.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)