Tiberium Alliances

The "help me kill people" thread

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1number45_ Apr 11 2012, 23:48 PM
Since you guys are better at PvP I've started this thread to ask for advice on the best formation to take down other players.

So first base, what do you think of this formation, conn yard is at d and defense facility at f. I'm going for getting my orcas in far enough to draw the final rockets to the side to take them out so the other units can get through to the buildings.

Attached Image

This alliance's members all seem to have defenses made up in this kind of way. Looks simple to kill but the units are a high enough level to make it challenging.

p.s. If you destroy the defense facility, does that mean the defenses don't regenerate or do they still reappear but with virtually no health

Game: None

+
# 2Vivo Apr 12 2012, 05:58 AM
QUOTE(-null- @ Apr 12 2012, 02:48 AM) *

Since you guys are better at PvP I've started this thread to ask for advice on the best formation to take down other players.

So first base, what do you think of this formation, conn yard is at d and defense facility at f. I'm going for getting my orcas in far enough to draw the final rockets to the side to take them out so the other units can get through to the buildings.

This alliance's members all seem to have defenses made up in this kind of way. Looks simple to kill but the units are a high enough level to make it challenging.

You could probably take out the base with one strike but I'd play it for safe and divide the attack to two strikes and take out the defense facility first. After that it's going to be much easier to take out the construction yard. Never underestimate the power of MG nests, they are surprisingly effective especially when several of them shoot your units at the same time. I don't think that your level 20 orca would make it alive to those back line rocket troops with this formation.

QUOTE(-null- @ Apr 12 2012, 02:48 AM) *

p.s. If you destroy the defense facility, does that mean the defenses don't regenerate or do they still reappear but with virtually no health

The latter, they respawn with about 10% of their initial health. Though, this also depends on the level of the defense facility.

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: Generals 2

+
# 3foofightersrule Apr 12 2012, 17:42 PM
Oh, you mean in the game.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)