Tiberium Alliances

huh?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1number45_ Apr 12 2012, 06:57 AM
i was attacked last night. But this morning I wake to find one of my attackers out of range of my base (46 squares away). How the hell did they either move after the attack or attack me from that range.

The attack report shows they base that attacked me at the same position so I'm not sure if it has moved or the report uses the current base position and not where it attacked from.

Game: None

+
# 2Vivo Apr 12 2012, 14:16 PM
This indeed sounds strange, Moving that far away shouldn't be possible, especially after attacking someone.

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: Generals 2

+
# 3number45_ Apr 12 2012, 22:54 PM
Another strange one, or maybe a bug.

I clicked on a defense unit and found I'm around 15k power short. But the timer till upgrade is counting down and saying I only have a few minutes left till I'll have enough resources. When the timer gets to 0 it tells me to collect the package but there are no packages to collect.

Then when I return to my defense view and click on the unit again it's telling me there is another 2 minutes till I can upgrade. And then after those 2 minutes there is another 12.

Make up your mind will you.

+
# 4number45_ Apr 12 2012, 23:01 PM
oh and it turns out I wont be able to upgrade if I do have the resources as my HQ isn't a high enough level rolleyes.gif

+
# 5foofightersrule Apr 12 2012, 23:12 PM
I had that some problem, not the HQ thing though, that's just retarded tongue.gif

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)