Company of Heroes

TRIBES

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1BARBAK Apr 17 2012, 18:35 PM
Try this f2p fps.

Just awsome!!

What is "very" different from other FPS:
*Require some many skill to masteriz move (imagine you are on a surf+ you got a jetpack)
*Many other skill to masteriz the ballistic...yep speed is so hight you have to anticipate every shoot.
*9 class, to upgrade and customiz, weapons, armor, perk are upgradable
*Nice graphism
"dynamic, skilled, brutal, tactic" could resume a capture the flag game

tactic/teamwork:
Capture the flag mod: you got a base with turret,radar,generator,vehicule depot, if enemy shut down generator all other stuff are shut down. protect the generator but keep rushing the enemy flag, teamwork must balance rusher with defender.

THIS GAME IS FREE TO PLAY!
and it's absolutly not a pay to win as bf f2p was

everything can be unlocked by playing (excepted skin)
l
l
v
---->ENLIST<----
^
l
l

This post has been edited by BARBAK: Apr 18 2012, 11:24 AM

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2BARBAK Apr 19 2012, 21:19 PM
Stop joining in mass plz

+
# 3Dutchx Apr 19 2012, 22:07 PM
ohmy.gif clanforum seems death.. anyway im downloading it barbak. seems cool game.

Clan: Most Wanted

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 4ThisIsLag Apr 20 2012, 07:59 AM
well, krieg is afk. reloaded was dead too when krieg was away :C

Clan: Atomic

+
# 5Mortality Apr 20 2012, 09:16 AM
we're not using much these forums - and we LACK in MOD powers. They are cutted a LOT in these forums - so not much use of...

+
# 6Dutchx Apr 20 2012, 19:30 PM
QUOTE(The? @ Apr 20 2012, 08:59 AM) *

well, krieg is afk. reloaded was dead too when krieg was away :C

not true and besides that krig never been afk in reloaded, he s probly the only one always being online pretty much whole day every day...

@barbak i played it, its really a cool game. im suprised such an cool game is free.. whats ur ingame name?

+
# 7BARBAK Apr 20 2012, 21:50 PM
QUOTE(Dutchx @ Apr 20 2012, 19:30 PM) *

not true and besides that krig never been afk in reloaded, he s probly the only one always being online pretty much whole day every day...
...did I felt like some kind of judgment or resentment in those word, or am I wrong?
Wtv.
We all love kriger here, he's a smart cultured, and nice man with good humor.

@barbak i played it, its really a cool game. im suprised such an cool game is free.. whats ur ingame name?

glad you liked it

my nickname is the same in every game
More tribes player from coh

This post has been edited by BARBAK: Apr 20 2012, 21:53 PM

+
# 8Dutchx Apr 21 2012, 06:50 AM
no judgement or sarcasme, thats not how i meant it. just stating an fact, i miss kriger too and am worried i even called him an few times..somethings wrong and i guess he probly wont come back shortly.. wacko.gif

+
# 9BARBAK Apr 22 2012, 15:47 PM
QUOTE(Dutchx @ Apr 21 2012, 06:50 AM) *

no judgement or sarcasme, thats not how i meant it. just stating an fact, i miss kriger too and am worried i even called him an few times..somethings wrong and i guess he probly wont come back shortly.. wacko.gif

Cool to read such thing, we miss him sad.gif

This post has been edited by BARBAK: Apr 24 2012, 22:58 PM

+
# 10ThisIsLag May 1 2012, 17:55 PM
i dont want to play this. atm im playing mw3, dow2, coh, sometimes quakelive and cod2+cod5 in pc room. another game (that btw looks like a lo-fi version of UT2006 to me) is just too much. i have work to do. sorry manzor

+
# 11Dutchx May 2 2012, 14:50 PM
QUOTE(The? @ May 1 2012, 18:55 PM) *

i dont want to play this. atm im playing mw3, dow2, coh, sometimes quakelive and cod2+cod5 in pc room. another game (that btw looks like a lo-fi version of UT2006 to me) is just too much. i have work to do. sorry manzor

so many games, are u a nerd? tongue.gif hehehe

+
# 12ThisIsLag May 2 2012, 21:01 PM
no, i drive trains lolo

+
# 13BARBAK May 2 2012, 22:18 PM
QUOTE(The? @ May 1 2012, 17:55 PM) *

Its close to UT2006 but the skill required to improve "surfing on the ground added with a jetpack" bring something new and very interesting, I have played many FPS since wolfenstein 3D but this is the first time I see this "thing".

I play many game (actually: Torchlight,UFO aftershock,Lost empire Immortal,mount&blade,shogun2,mass effect, Ages of conan, champions online,black prophecy, tribes, Left4Dead2,DAW2, Supreme commander, randomly one of those between a coh or a bf3.I can't play 3h on the same game without a break with another smile.gif )

I'm not pro in any of them, but I have fun in each. Like you can have many music album, you can have many game, and comeback sometime on one to another...

NERD: LOL GR is for nerd IMO, If you think I'm wrong, just try to explain to someone who don't play video games, what is GR and what he think about people who spend time on this site, then try to explain what is a video game clan... (try with your GF ^^).

This post has been edited by BARBAK: May 3 2012, 16:42 PM

+
# 14ThisIsLag May 3 2012, 07:58 AM
yes. i agree. it is too much for me though! sorry mate!

+
# 15Dutchx May 3 2012, 12:45 PM
QUOTE(The? @ May 2 2012, 22:01 PM) *

no, i drive trains lolo

lolol

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)