IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant TOPIC - assumed 'TOPIC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant REPLY_BUTTON - assumed 'REPLY_BUTTON' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant FORUM - assumed 'FORUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant TOPIC - assumed 'TOPIC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1144 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant SHOW_PAGES - assumed 'SHOW_PAGES' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1144 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
$60,000 DreamHoN Announced - GameReplays.org

Explore GameReplays...

Heroes of Newerth

$60,000 DreamHoN Announced

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1kustodian Apr 19 2012, 23:13 PM
$60,000 DreamHoN Announced

Leave your comments here.

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
Reply to this topic Start new topic

Don't like this display mode? Switch to: Standard

Replies: 1 - 2

# 2kustodian Apr 22 2012, 14:27 PM
I forgot to ask this a few days ago. What is up with Fnatic, I know they switched to Dota 2, but I also heard they will be playing in this event as well?

+
# 3Rizky Apr 24 2012, 02:07 AM
QUOTE(kustodian @ Apr 22 2012, 17:27 PM) *

I forgot to ask this a few days ago. What is up with Fnatic, I know they switched to Dota 2, but I also heard they will be playing in this event as well?

Fnatic confirmed they'll play HoN in Dreamhack.

Clan: Insane

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)