Tiberium Alliances

Storage full, production stalled

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1number45_ Apr 21 2012, 22:24 PM
Does this stall production of tiberium and crystals as well as power. I sold some building so have 2m more power than I have storage for. But I don't have enough tiberium to build any more storage.

Am I screwed?

Game: None

+
# 2Rogueleader00 Apr 21 2012, 22:31 PM
Storage capacity only effects the individual resource, so Tiberium/Crystal will still be procuced.

However you are still screwed for power production going to waste.

Game: Tiberium Alliances

+
# 3foofightersrule Apr 22 2012, 02:35 AM
Going over your tiberium and crystal storage isn't a big deal, even if it's like that for a while. The majority of your income there will still be available since it's in the package form.
However, going over your power storage is inexcusable tongue.gif
jk
Don't sell any powerplants, just hold off on upgrading them for a little bit and upgrade your command center, airfield, warfactory or barracks instead so you can raid more efficiently and get more tiberium and crystals to spend all that excess power you have.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 4number45_ Apr 22 2012, 09:15 AM
QUOTE(foofightersrule @ Apr 22 2012, 02:35 AM) *

Going over your tiberium and crystal storage isn't a big deal, even if it's like that for a while. The majority of your income there will still be available since it's in the package form.
However, going over your power storage is inexcusable tongue.gif
jk
Don't sell any powerplants, just hold off on upgrading them for a little bit and upgrade your command center, airfield, warfactory or barracks instead so you can raid more efficiently and get more tiberium and crystals to spend all that excess power you have.

Its in my farming base where I sold my army and offensive buildings. that's how I've ended up with so much more power than storage.

+
# 5Couch Apr 22 2012, 17:10 PM
I hate that Power can't be transfered...

Clan: TNG-

+
# 6methuselah Apr 27 2012, 16:49 PM
All of my farming bases cap out on power because you don't spend enough in those bases to use it up. I don't worry about that too much. In a fully functional base, one that you are using to attack with, I would worry about it.

Clan: GameReplays.org

Game: Generals 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)