Red Alert 3

CD Key Already In Use

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Boondoggle May 5 2012, 11:32 AM
Hi All,

My account has suddenly stopped working. It says that my CD key for this installation is already used by another account. Has someone stolen my CD key? How do I fix this?

Thanks for any suggestions you can give,

BD

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2zokker13 May 5 2012, 11:57 AM
Yes, I've stolen it.

Bro, just wait a day or two, if the problem still occours, contact Methuselah or EA support.

I feel like I have to tell you guys such things every week, why the hell don't you get this?

Clan: TNG-

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 3Boondoggle May 5 2012, 12:19 PM
QUOTE(zokker13 @ May 5 2012, 12:57 PM) *
Yes, I've stolen it.

Bro, just wait a day or two, if the problem still occours, contact Methuselah or EA support.

I feel like I have to tell you guys such things every week, why the hell don't you get this?

Why don't I get it?
a) Because I haven't heard this was a problem before. Looking back through all the other recent tech posts, there is nothing there with a similar title.

b) Because it seems like a completely unreasonable thing to happen. Why should my account suddenly stop working after a year of working fine. And why should I have to wait two days? It is the weekend now, so if the weekend is the only time I can play, EA are basically saying I can't play for a week, because of some glitch in their system. I'm sure it's a problem with their login system, since I've tried two different RA3 installations, with different serials. The only thing that is the same is the EA login.

Sorry Zokker, this isn't a rant at you, I'm just pissed at EA. Thanks for the advise.

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 4zokker13 May 5 2012, 14:56 PM
I also don't know the problem, but it's quiet obvious that it's a mistake.

I was just saying that you should wait a couple of hours and complain than.
I'd be really surprised if they solve the problesm within hours..

Clan: TNG-

Game: StarCraft 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
IPS Driver Error  

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

Error Returned

We apologise for any inconvenience