Red Alert 3

CD Key Already In Use

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Boondoggle May 5 2012, 11:32 AM
Hi All,

My account has suddenly stopped working. It says that my CD key for this installation is already used by another account. Has someone stolen my CD key? How do I fix this?

Thanks for any suggestions you can give,

BD

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2zokker13 May 5 2012, 11:57 AM
Yes, I've stolen it.

Bro, just wait a day or two, if the problem still occours, contact Methuselah or EA support.

I feel like I have to tell you guys such things every week, why the hell don't you get this?

Clan: TNG-

+
# 3Boondoggle May 5 2012, 12:19 PM
QUOTE(zokker13 @ May 5 2012, 12:57 PM) *
Yes, I've stolen it.

Bro, just wait a day or two, if the problem still occours, contact Methuselah or EA support.

I feel like I have to tell you guys such things every week, why the hell don't you get this?

Why don't I get it?
a) Because I haven't heard this was a problem before. Looking back through all the other recent tech posts, there is nothing there with a similar title.

b) Because it seems like a completely unreasonable thing to happen. Why should my account suddenly stop working after a year of working fine. And why should I have to wait two days? It is the weekend now, so if the weekend is the only time I can play, EA are basically saying I can't play for a week, because of some glitch in their system. I'm sure it's a problem with their login system, since I've tried two different RA3 installations, with different serials. The only thing that is the same is the EA login.

Sorry Zokker, this isn't a rant at you, I'm just pissed at EA. Thanks for the advise.

+
# 4zokker13 May 5 2012, 14:56 PM
I also don't know the problem, but it's quiet obvious that it's a mistake.

I was just saying that you should wait a couple of hours and complain than.
I'd be really surprised if they solve the problesm within hours..

Clan: TNG-

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)