Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

GameRanger Starting Problem

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1McMuffins May 6 2012, 13:04 PM
Okay, so i recently downloaded this file call GameRanger so that i could play BFME II again.

So when i join a lobby the host will start the game and when the game launches by itself it will take me onto the network to play with the other members of the lobby, but it just has me alone in the lobby with no one else and there isnt an option to join.

Please, please, please help me as i really want to start playing this kick-ass game again ASAP

Thank you. biggrin.gif

+
# 2^Senator May 6 2012, 13:12 PM
probably being left on.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 3VeNeNo` May 7 2012, 14:16 PM
QUOTE(McMuffins @ May 6 2012, 14:04 PM) *

Okay, so i recently downloaded this file call GameRanger so that i could play BFME II again.

So when i join a lobby the host will start the game and when the game launches by itself it will take me onto the network to play with the other members of the lobby, but it just has me alone in the lobby with no one else and there isnt an option to join.

Please, please, please help me as i really want to start playing this kick-ass game again ASAP

Thank you. biggrin.gif

If you have installed hamachi on your pc unistall it.

Clan: Da Unit

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

+
# 4MasterEvo May 8 2012, 16:49 PM
QUOTE(McMuffins @ May 6 2012, 03:04 AM) *

Thank you. biggrin.gif

buy starcraft2

Clan: New Generation

+
# 5VeNeNo` May 8 2012, 17:14 PM
Sc2 is shit.

+
# 6ArCh4Ng3L May 8 2012, 17:23 PM
QUOTE(Faby88 @ May 8 2012, 17:14 PM) *

Sc2 is shit.

+
# 7Deth May 8 2012, 17:38 PM
QUOTE(Faby88 @ May 8 2012, 18:14 PM) *

Sc2 is shit. Get out.

Clan: vKo

+
# 8MasterEvo May 9 2012, 08:52 AM
do u reffering to bfme2 ? that laggs and cause oos all the time ?

+
# 9VeNeNo` May 9 2012, 09:38 AM
QUOTE(MasterEvo @ May 9 2012, 09:52 AM) *

do u reffering to bfme2 ? that laggs and cause oos all the time ?

This is the same thing I can hear from all the old guys who actually don't want to come back.
Well guys I'm playing 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 I almost never get oos and the lags are not so bad.

+
# 10ArCh4Ng3L May 9 2012, 12:42 PM
Well, I actually love bfme2 not only cuz its an epic rts game but also cuz it is based on the Lord of the Rings movies and Tolkien's book.I would agree with Faby about the lags and the OoS, the problems you could mension that we have are about some weird and improper behaviour of some players (sometimes).Well gameranger is the best we have at the moment so we shouldnt be mad with that.Im happy that I can still play this game tbh.Most consider it dead but they do that cuz they have found different games.I have too but bfme2 is unique enough for me and as it seems for some others too so Ill keep up playing it.

+
# 11Maru May 9 2012, 13:45 PM
Otto. We are going to have to have some serious talks about your new avatar. Change it back !!

+
# 12ArCh4Ng3L May 9 2012, 14:43 PM
QUOTE(Maru @ May 9 2012, 13:45 PM) *

Otto. We are going to have to have some serious talks about your new avatar. Change it back !!

Whats wrong with my ava? =D

+
# 13MasterEvo May 9 2012, 17:23 PM
QUOTE(Faby88 @ May 8 2012, 23:38 PM) *

This is the same thing I can hear from all the old guys who actually don't want to come back.
Well guys I'm playing 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 I almost never get oos and the lags are not so bad.

i would like to play, but some of the nowdays pro just make me sick like " hey no picking '' or '' udun is the only map to play " can someone fking paint this map to green so that will be not that boring, there are like 15 maps for 2vs2, why always udun?
and yes it laggs sometimes too and after all that - u can get an OOS! After 1 hour game and even if u were in the winning position the guys will tell u that " it was undecided so f**k u smile.gif "

The game is great and i personally love it and love the Lord of the rings too but for multiplayer its absolutly suks sad.gif
The understanding will come after playing some sc2 games.

+
# 14VeNeNo` May 9 2012, 20:23 PM
QUOTE(MasterEvo @ May 9 2012, 18:23 PM) *

i would like to play, but some of the nowdays pro just make me sick like " hey no picking '' or '' udun is the only map to play " can someone fking paint this map to green so that will be not that boring, there are like 15 maps for 2vs2, why always udun?
and yes it laggs sometimes too and after all that - u can get an OOS! After 1 hour game and even if u were in the winning position the guys will tell u that " it was undecided so f**k u smile.gif "

The game is great and i personally love it and love the Lord of the rings too but for multiplayer its absolutly suks sad.gif

If u were in the winning position youre gonna get your win.You can be lucky to play vs fair ppl who would never deny your victory.If you're not so lucky you can always make an ar and see what admins decide.
For the no picking thing I never had problems,I picked,sometimes my opponents are picking,who cares.
I know sc2 and is a shit compared to bfme2.

+
# 15Maru May 11 2012, 00:37 AM
QUOTE(L0rd^Otto @ May 9 2012, 15:43 PM) *

Whats wrong with my ava? =D

It is evils! and not fun like the other one.
QUOTE(MasterEvo @ May 9 2012, 18:23 PM) *

Haahahaha Exactly! I hate udun cos it is too dark. Paint it green ftw and I'd like it.

Also that is why I don't like noob starcraft. The maps are too dark and they depress me.

+
# 16VeNeNo` May 11 2012, 07:42 AM
QUOTE(Maru @ May 11 2012, 01:37 AM) *

Paint it green ftw and I'd like it.

Since when u like green things??? biggrin.gif

+
# 17Maru May 11 2012, 10:03 AM
Hahahah fab fab noob ! Green much many bad on your sig and ava but pr0 awesome good on buckland because green = grass.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)