Heroes of Newerth

S2s customer service

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1JgPz.Hetzer May 7 2012, 15:49 PM
After the recent patch S2 fixed their bug with the subaccount sharing. Since my bro is playing on my subaccount and me from time to time with him I was about to quit HoN and asked over at the S2 board if someone want to have my account. Not for money or so I was about to gift it to someone and asked for 2 Dota 2 beta keys but that was no condition. What I got was forums ban and an account ban. Wow, my account was created in 2009 and had a ton of "freemium" content. My little bro went enrage about that ban so I asked if S2 could unban my account. The answer was
Hi,

Unfortunately we will not be able to reactivate your account.

Kind Regards,

Sarah J.

I know they can but it seems they dont care because Im not a member of a "pro clan". So I asked myself is it fair to get treated by S2 as they did and Im just brain shrinked or is S2 really that bad with their customer service?
I have no UNI degree in economic science but had it for 2 years as part of my education and my case could be one of these "worst case" long time customer support examples as it seems. But again, maybe its just me.

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 2X-Flame May 8 2012, 15:05 PM
QUOTE(JgPz.Hetzer @ May 7 2012, 17:49 PM) *

its just me.

It is just you. You are not allowed to share or give away your account. It's in their policy. Which you agreed to when you signed up. If you don't agree with it, you shouldn't have signed up.

Game: None

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)