Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Mentoring General Questions

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1Phoenix Apr 11 2015, 03:00 AM
Please use this topic for any general questions about the mentor program, how it works, or to report any issues.

If you are experiencing problems with a specific member of your mentoring team, please PM me rather than post in this topic. Individual issues between players should be dealt with privately.

Clan: Corruption of Light

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 2EvilEyes Apr 13 2015, 16:25 PM
So what will happen to the guys that Luke isn't teaching ?

+
# 3Phoenix Apr 13 2015, 16:55 PM
QUOTE(EvilEyes @ Apr 13 2015, 12:25 PM) *

So what will happen to the guys that Luke isn't teaching ?

They are being re-assigned to new mentors. I sent out some PMs, just waiting for confirmation.

+
# 4StrayHeart Apr 24 2015, 22:20 PM
Hey guys.

Could you answer my questions. I am curious how your mentoring project goes on. Do the mentors carry out their duties and the mentees see some nice effects?

I was thinking if you could help me finding one, it would be max 2 trainings per week. Still it will be difficult do convince me to rotwk, anyone takes that challange?

I have some solid basics from bfm2, I even asked you to add me in rotwk players list, but in the end I didn't play it ffs. Bfm2 community's quite dead, I like your having such program.

+
# 5Phoenix Apr 25 2015, 00:06 AM
QUOTE(StrayHeart @ Apr 24 2015, 18:20 PM) *

Hey guys.

Could you answer my questions. I am curious how your mentoring project goes on. Do the mentors carry out their duties and the mentees see some nice effects?

I was thinking if you could help me finding one, it would be max 2 trainings per week. Still it will be difficult do convince me to rotwk, anyone takes that challange?

I have some solid basics from bfm2, I even asked you to add me in rotwk players list, but in the end I didn't play it ffs. Bfm2 community's quite dead, I like your having such program.

Hello!

So you're interested in signing up as a mentee? I can find a suitable mentor for you if you want to join. Just let me know your timezone so I can pair you with someone that's close to you. This way you can get more games in with that person.

+
# 6StrayHeart Apr 25 2015, 06:48 AM
QUOTE(BlueKnight @ Apr 25 2015, 01:06 AM) *

Hello!

So you're interested in signing up as a mentee? I can find a suitable mentor for you if you want to join. Just let me know your timezone so I can pair you with someone that's close to you. This way you can get more games in with that person.

Hey BlueKnight.

I don't have much time for this game and if I'm on I prefer to play with my bfm2 m8s, but let's try.

Time zone: UTC +1 Poland
Mentor preferences? Some chilled out and friendly guy biggrin.gif
Factions: forces of good, dwarves I think

+
# 7Sandokin Apr 27 2015, 15:50 PM
Hey there!

I just noticed this mentor/mentee program and i would like a really handsome mentor..
I, sandokin, was rank 4 in the world in the early days of LOTR BFME1/2/ROTWK and would like to claim back my throne. alot has changed since then so i need a mentor called DJparson to help me out.

Ps. I heard he was super duper uber handsome

Kind regards,

Sandokin

+
# 8DJParson Apr 27 2015, 15:52 PM
I can confirm that I am in fact super duper uber handsome.
And I will glady be Sandokin´s mentor.

+
# 9Phoenix Apr 27 2015, 18:12 PM
Welcome to the program sandokin, I'll add you in. Have fun!

+
# 10morɡoθ Aug 12 2015, 20:53 PM
Is mentoring still applicable ? Would like to be trained if possible.
My timezone is GMT+2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)