Explore GameReplays...

Command and Conquer 3

Dan'te - Point Push - Confirmed

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1~AngelOfDeath~ Jun 8 2015, 17:37 PM
Dan'te, currently Top #2 Ladder Player has done a point push with another player Allagar, exactly one of his smurf account which's deleted right now. (Account profile: 1000090500)

Attached Image

I give Dan'te three clear days to come here and explain his behaviour. I will confirm his report if he won't show up here.

Thread on Revora: Allagar & Dan'te - Point Push - Explain yourself please!

This post has been edited by ~AngelOfDeath~: Jun 8 2015, 17:45 PM

Clan: Mates First

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 2Dan'te Jun 8 2015, 23:26 PM
QUOTE(~AngelOfDeath~ @ Jun 8 2015, 17:37 PM) *

Dan'te, currently Top #2 Ladder Player has done a point push with another player Allagar, exactly one of his smurf account which's deleted right now. (Account profile: 1000090500)

Attached Image

I give Dan'te three clear days to come here and explain his behaviour. I will confirm his report if he won't show up here.

Thread on Revora: Allagar & Dan'te - Point Push - Explain yourself please!

Hi. I did like that because ppl doesn't want to play vs as so we create 2 new acc, and we make bad stat, most players ill see that we r bad smile.gif is couple new players on tw and they not gonna play when they see balance 2000/900 and top 3. I didin't think that this ill be some problem, i'm really sorry for that post-13661-1143531603.gif this never gonna happened again biggrin.gif

Clan: FeaR

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 3mediocre` Jun 9 2015, 02:09 AM
Funny that your main account benefits from you doing a vice versa point push. If you wanted to create a "bad account" you (1) did not need to make the game ranked (2) would not have "won" with both of your main accounts. As such, I think your explanation is BS. You wanted higher 1v1 rank, hence rank 2 and 3 respectively, which is why you did it. Why don't you just admit it. And the fact that Allagar already "deleted" this bad account that he is supposed to be now playing with??

+
# 4Dan'te Jun 9 2015, 11:21 AM
QUOTE(bybinator @ Jun 9 2015, 02:09 AM) *

Funny that your main account benefits from you doing a vice versa point push. If you wanted to create a "bad account" you (1) did not need to make the game ranked (2) would not have "won" with both of your main accounts. As such, I think your explanation is BS. You wanted higher 1v1 rank, hence rank 2 and 3 respectively, which is why you did it. Why don't you just admit it. And the fact that Allagar already "deleted" this bad account that he is supposed to be now playing with??

ye this is true, now i got higher 1v1 rank but i was top 2 before we did point push tongue.gif forgot to create unranked game cause i never play unranked is the reason.

+
# 5ToxicShock Jun 9 2015, 12:43 PM
Are we going to hear from Allagar? See here.

+
# 6Allagar Jun 9 2015, 21:20 PM
LOL dante say all, first we creat this acc and we need really bad balance to play with medium players when all pros is offline, second leader points lol joke all know im one of the best player 2vs2 and play all time only 2vs2, and i play really small 1vs1 and no watch my position 1vs1 in ranking, four if i want be top 1vs1 i no need play vs best i go play vs clean break or last hero and he 2 never scared and i win 100% games i can be in couple days top 1 in 1vs1 ranking np for me, and last if for you this is problem clear my balance 1vs1 like all people in new months and couple days and i again will be top in 1vs1, but i watch only stats 2vs2 no 1vs1, and this vs bybinator i lose con i know this looks like i use dc but just lose con i never use dc and all know this, if you no belive me go check my list in shatabrick, i can offer one free win 2 bybinator if he want in ranked 1vs1, this is all in my site

Clan: SBW

+
# 7Police/AK Jun 11 2015, 18:29 PM
hi I'm sorry to interfere in this subject. but i just wanna make some things clear

1- their excuses is not true cause their is many good players playing and they can have game, but they doge if the
enemy too strong.

2- some times we don't play vs them cause they always say that they are the best and that we are noobs !!

3- many times they swear on players ( Dante and Allager ) and insult us that's why we kick them sometimes from
room

4- That day we where playing in Megga's room and we all knows that he is decent player Dante was with us in room
and he was rank 3 or something, so i teamed up with my mate and he had to team with megga. but he didn't accept to play then he said I will change my acc first then i play, (so he don't lose his rank) . so megga become angry and kicked him from room when he came with the new unranked acc.-

5- some players don't want to team with Allager cause if he lose he gonna flame his mate so hard and insult.

+
# 8~AngelOfDeath~ Jun 12 2015, 05:15 AM
Your arguments and excuses are not enough to make this report invalid. Doing point push wants cheat ladder system is never good idea. I shall to confirm this report right now.

Point Push Confirmed!

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 9ToxicShock Jun 12 2015, 07:57 AM
As ~AngelOfDeath~ has confirmed this report, I have reset Dan'te's ladder ranking on the Dan'te account and banned him from the June ladder.

Although Dan'te was clearly guilty of point pushing and complicit in the point pushing by Allagar, while the intention was not wholesome, I don't think the conduct was sustained enough or dishonest to the extent that I should suspend Dan'te from Gamereplays under the site rules. The mandatory 28 days suspension under the site rules in always a real possibility in a case such as this.

+
# 10Dan'te Jun 12 2015, 18:26 PM
QUOTE(ToxicShock @ Jun 12 2015, 07:57 AM) *

As ~AngelOfDeath~ has confirmed this report, I have reset Dan'te's ladder ranking on the Dan'te account and banned him from the June ladder.

Although Dan'te was clearly guilty of point pushing and complicit in the point pushing by Allagar, while the intention was not wholesome, I don't think the conduct was sustained enough or dishonest to the extent that I should suspend Dan'te from Gamereplays under the site rules. The mandatory 28 days suspension under the site rules in always a real possibility in a case such as this.

lol i ill back top don't worry just need little bit wins for ez biggrin.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)