Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

GermanDream - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Ka$$aD Mar 5 2016, 15:11 PM
SDZ exploit, see replay and screenshot.

Edit by Renegade:

I set the Screenshot and the Replay invisible because it contains SDZ Exploit.
Thanks for reporting, Kassad.

This post has been edited by Renegade12345: Mar 11 2016, 22:06 PM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Phoenix- Mar 6 2016, 21:39 PM
About accusation i found it Valid since player GermanDream used SDZ Exploit.

GermanDream you have 3 days to explain your actions, either here or on Revora after 3 days you will be suspended most likely, depend on your explanation.

This post has been edited by Renegade12345: Mar 6 2016, 21:51 PM

+
# 3Phoenix- Mar 11 2016, 22:04 PM
3 days passes and we did not hear anything yet. Therefore confirmed!
Verdict
GermanDream - 5B0C5B8A
[SDZ Exploit]

Added to HOS!

This post has been edited by Serby: Mar 22 2016, 04:34 AM

+
# 4ToxicShock Mar 12 2016, 08:20 AM
As I have said before, although this bug is not the most game-breaking bug in Zero Hour, it is still a banned exploit. The standard penalty for an Intentional Exploit Abuse conviction in Zero Hour on C&C:Online is a 14 days suspension from C&C:Online. As usual, I have imposed that penalty. It goes with out saying that any attempt to circumvent that suspension, for example by creating a duplicate Revora account, will be met with a much more severe penalty.

GermanDream suspended from C&C:Online until after 26 March 2016.

Again, as the offence was not at the most serious end of the scale, I would consider lifting the suspension after 10 days, provided that no attempt has been made to circumvent the suspension and that GermanDream comes here (or to the Revora forum) and undertakes not to use that exploit again in Online play.

I do not have reason to believe that GermanDream is a gamereplays member. If it transpires that he is, or if he subsequently joins, he can expect a 28 day suspension from gamereplays under the site rules, as to which there is no discretion, for this first offence cheat conviction.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)