Explore GameReplays...

Kanes Wrath

tw and kw

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1shrbel Aug 24 2015, 11:08 AM
is there a possibly way i can install tw and kw without using cd ?

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2Plokite_Wolf Aug 24 2015, 11:21 AM
If you have the game on Steam or Origin, it installs without a disc. rolleyes.gif

What a stupid question.

+
# 3AdamLallana Aug 25 2015, 09:28 AM
QUOTE(shrbel @ Aug 24 2015, 11:08 AM) *

is there a possibly way i can install tw and kw without using cd ?

There are 'NO-CD Fix' files if you have the game installed but the CD is broken etc etc.

Or if you don't have the game at all I'll PM you with a solution since idk whats the policy on posting about stuff like that on the forums

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 4s2nz0 Aug 25 2015, 20:56 PM
@Plokite_Wolf
Maybe his CD layer is dead? You don't even know! Relax a little bro!

@shrbel
To install the game without the DISC, you'll need a ISO mounter (ISO is a file container wich contains all the files from the DISC into 1 file, the ISO mounter will "inject" the ISO file like you have inserted the DISC and will appear as a new optical drive in your File Explorer)

But without CD layer, you won't be able to make the ISO image from your original DISC -if you have the original (not sure if it's really legit) you can grab a copy in the underground of Internet- luckily ISO file format is universel and most games are given in that format in the underground of internet.

So now, the ISO mounter, you have some choose, there is PowerISO (paid app) or UltraISO (paid app) or if you only need the ISO mounter and nothing else of the tools, there is WinCDEmu (freeware).

Btw, if you already have the ISO file and don't want any apps in more, you can decompress the ISO file with some of File Decompressor app (like WinRar) and Run the Installers/Executable from the extracted file. ISO mounters are just for convenience and easy-to-use

I hope it helped, see you

This post has been edited by s2nz0: Aug 25 2015, 21:03 PM

Clan: FeaR

+
# 5Whitey Aug 26 2015, 09:04 AM
QUOTE(s2nz0 @ Aug 25 2015, 20:56 PM) *

@Plokite_Wolf
Maybe his CD layer is dead? You don't even know! Relax a little bro!

@shrbel
To install the game without the DISC, you'll need a ISO mounter (ISO is a file container wich contains all the files from the DISC into 1 file, the ISO mounter will "inject" the ISO file like you have inserted the DISC and will appear as a new optical drive in your File Explorer)

But without CD layer, you won't be able to make the ISO image from your original DISC -if you have the original (not sure if it's really legit) you can grab a copy in the underground of Internet- luckily ISO file format is universel and most games are given in that format in the underground of internet.

So now, the ISO mounter, you have some choose, there is PowerISO (paid app) or UltraISO (paid app) or if you only need the ISO mounter and nothing else of the tools, there is WinCDEmu (freeware).

Btw, if you already have the ISO file and don't want any apps in more, you can decompress the ISO file with some of File Decompressor app (like WinRar) and Run the Installers/Executable from the extracted file. ISO mounters are just for convenience and easy-to-use

I hope it helped, see you

S2nz0 with the useful information biggrin.gif nice!

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)