We will be hosting a 1v1 double elimination
tournament on Saturday March 3rd. The tournament will only be open to players that have bought the Infinite War Battle Pack DLC for Supreme Commander 2.
The tournament will begin at 19:00 GMT. Here
you can see what time it is in GMT. This tournament we will be using Challonge.com
for tournament brackets so head on over there and sign up!Winners Bracket maps will be:
R1 – Coalition Shipyard – bo1
R2 – Open Palms – bo1
R3 – Arctic Refuge, Seraphim VII Site 3.11A, Coalition Shipyard – bo3
R4 – Desolatia, QAI Labs, Waystation Zeta – bo3
R5 – Treallach Island, Open Palms, Arctic Refuge – bo3Losers Bracket maps will be:
R1 – Treallach Island – bo1
R2 – Arctic Refuge – bo1
R3 – Open Palms – bo1
R4 – Coalition Shipyard – bo1
R5 – QAI Labs – bo1
R6 – DesolatiaSeraphim VII Site 3.11A – bo1
R7 – Seraphim VII Site 3.11A, Coalition Shipyard, Arctic Refuge – bo3
R8 – Waystation Zeta, Treallach Island, Open Palms – bo3Finals maps will be:
Game 1 – Coalition Shipyard
Game 2 – Open Palms
Game 3 – Treallach IslandImportant
Make sure you are in the steam chatroom of the GameReplays SupCom2 Steam group
by 18:55 GMT on Saturday March 3rd. If you are not there by the time the tournament starts, you will be disqualified from the tournament. Rules
- You are required to create a Challonge account in order to participate in the tournament or sign in on Challonge via Facebook.
- You must have the Infinite War Battle Pack DLC for Supreme Commander 2.
- The gametype will be assassination.
- No units will be banned.
- No observers are allowed aside from official GameReplays.org commentators or guest commentators.
- The sign-up limit will be 32 players.
- There will be no waiting list while we are using Challonge. Once the 32 spots are filled, the tournament is full.
- In case both ACU's are detonated in a match, the match will be a draw and will be replayed on the same map.
- Any use of exploits/glitches is forbidden. Cheating will be met with harshly.
- The tournament will begin at 19:00 GMT no matter what the Steam or tournament tab countdown timers say.
- Players are asked to save their replays in case disputes need to be settled.
- If you have any further questions, please send me a private message.
The tournament will be livestreamed. Make sure you tune in on our Livestream channel