Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

10 changes I want in v8.5

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1trucky Dec 17 2021, 18:52 PM
Hello u cunts

First off - I have not taken much into account with the 'beta' patches from this rant so this is purely what I think about v8.4 and what I want to see changed for v8.5. So i am sorry if u have made some of these changes already. I have not played much on the beta patches but I heard zoom is being changed?

Here are the main things I want to see:
1. Spiderling nerf. I think they are in a perfect spot right now in unit vs unit battles, as counter to cav/bw/etc - and I think they are fine as 'fight initiators' - eg more players are using fast units like spiderling (and dire wolf) to choose when to fight. I think they are NOT fine when they do all of the above AND run around and kill all your farms with no counterplay. So i would primarily enjoy seeing a nerf to spiderling structure damage. The 2nd best nerf would be small armour nerf so they die a bit faster to archers but then u are making archers more useful when they are already the best unit type in the game.
2. Mumakill buff. Mumakill should be the most fun unit in the game but at the moment they SUCK. The best way to buff mumakill is to make charge radius 3x bigger than it currently is. I would also like to see them given faster turn speed and very slight movespeed buff, and heal when next to level 2 mumakill pen. I would also like to see mumakill experience from level 2 to level 3 be more easily achieved.
3. Do not destroy mountain trolls. They suck in 2.01 and they suck in the beta patches because they are too slow. Better change would be to keep the same movespeed as v8.4 and reduce turn speed by a lot - so u can't just kite around farms on host and never lose them. U could also reduce attack speed in melee for similar effect.
4. Brand nerf. This guy is stupid OP. He need nerf on slam shot and a big nerf on Beast Slayer. Change beast slayer to level ten if u want to keep it with this damage. It does 80% of drogoth hp and has tiny cooldown.
5. Lurtz cripple - needs nerf. All u need to do is make the snare last half as long.
6. Shelob - I want to see poison sting able to be used on flying units and I dont care if it looks weird. It should do 50% of flyer hp.
7. Spider riders needs buff. U cant build heavy armour on them so they need to be a lot more tanky. Maybe remove poison arrow and give the slot for heavy armour upgrade could also be a nice change?
8. MotW. Tbh I am not the best motw player but one idea that could be thematic is make their farms take up a 10% smaller radius than other factions farms. It could be a nice way to buff them because they suck at defending farms.
9. Halftroll pikes - these fuckers need a buff. I think attack speed and range buff could be good if u are not giving them crush revenge dmg. Maybe a small movespeed buff would be nice as well. And a scalar vs dire wolfs?
10. Arwen flood - this is by far the most stupid ability in the game. It is better than gandalf word of power. It needs to not one-shot structures - better would be if it took barracks down to half hp. Then later with elrond u can use twice to 'oneshot'. At the moment there is no counterplay to put arwen inside archers for level up and 2 minutes later oneshot all your buildings at the same time on a 60 second cooldown. She level up too fast for this flood ability. Then if u have no buildings left she can wipe your entire army of fully upgraded units with it.

Bonus: 11. I think it would be nice to buff using stances. At the moment I don't think stances really make or break the game. You can quite easily use battle stance and do the same amount of damage as aggressive. It just seems like we have this thing in the game which doesn't really make much difference to the outcome.

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 2Real_SDK_Rambo_2021 Dec 17 2021, 19:20 PM
Who did you call a cunt? mad.gif

+
# 3Talosgod Dec 17 2021, 20:09 PM
1. done
3. we didn't tongue.gif
4. done
7. buffed
8. Nameless made smth with motw farms (with hitbox), so u can make buildings with any side
9. buffed
10. nerfed
Seems Trucky have fake account in beta disc kappa

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 4Talosgod Dec 17 2021, 20:11 PM
upd:
5. nerfed too, from 30 sec to 25

+
# 5Imperialist Dec 17 2021, 23:30 PM
Add an option to choose 560 zoom in installator

and ye, fuk u, im not cunt im dick

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 6Talosgod Dec 18 2021, 06:23 AM
Fu, what a dirty tongue

+
# 7trucky Dec 18 2021, 06:54 AM
QUOTE(Real_SDK_Rambo_2021 @ Dec 17 2021, 20:20 PM) *

Who did you call a cunt? mad.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es3br5i-06s

+
# 8Ab3r` Dec 18 2021, 17:04 PM
QUOTE(trucky @ Dec 17 2021, 19:52 PM) *

Hello u cunts

First off - I have not taken much into account with the 'beta' patches from this rant so this is purely what I think about v8.4 and what I want to see changed for v8.5. So i am sorry if u have made some of these changes already. I have not played much on the beta patches but I heard zoom is being changed?

Here are the main things I want to see:
1. Spiderling nerf. I think they are in a perfect spot right now in unit vs unit battles, as counter to cav/bw/etc - and I think they are fine as 'fight initiators' - eg more players are using fast units like spiderling (and dire wolf) to choose when to fight. I think they are NOT fine when they do all of the above AND run around and kill all your farms with no counterplay. So i would primarily enjoy seeing a nerf to spiderling structure damage. The 2nd best nerf would be small armour nerf so they die a bit faster to archers but then u are making archers more useful when they are already the best unit type in the game.
2. Mumakill buff. Mumakill should be the most fun unit in the game but at the moment they SUCK. The best way to buff mumakill is to make charge radius 3x bigger than it currently is. I would also like to see them given faster turn speed and very slight movespeed buff, and heal when next to level 2 mumakill pen. I would also like to see mumakill experience from level 2 to level 3 be more easily achieved.
3. Do not destroy mountain trolls. They suck in 2.01 and they suck in the beta patches because they are too slow. Better change would be to keep the same movespeed as v8.4 and reduce turn speed by a lot - so u can't just kite around farms on host and never lose them. U could also reduce attack speed in melee for similar effect.
4. Brand nerf. This guy is stupid OP. He need nerf on slam shot and a big nerf on Beast Slayer. Change beast slayer to level ten if u want to keep it with this damage. It does 80% of drogoth hp and has tiny cooldown.
5. Lurtz cripple - needs nerf. All u need to do is make the snare last half as long.
6. Shelob - I want to see poison sting able to be used on flying units and I dont care if it looks weird. It should do 50% of flyer hp.
7. Spider riders needs buff. U cant build heavy armour on them so they need to be a lot more tanky. Maybe remove poison arrow and give the slot for heavy armour upgrade could also be a nice change?
8. MotW. Tbh I am not the best motw player but one idea that could be thematic is make their farms take up a 10% smaller radius than other factions farms. It could be a nice way to buff them because they suck at defending farms.
9. Halftroll pikes - these fuckers need a buff. I think attack speed and range buff could be good if u are not giving them crush revenge dmg. Maybe a small movespeed buff would be nice as well. And a scalar vs dire wolfs?
10. Arwen flood - this is by far the most stupid ability in the game. It is better than gandalf word of power. It needs to not one-shot structures - better would be if it took barracks down to half hp. Then later with elrond u can use twice to 'oneshot'. At the moment there is no counterplay to put arwen inside archers for level up and 2 minutes later oneshot all your buildings at the same time on a 60 second cooldown. She level up too fast for this flood ability. Then if u have no buildings left she can wipe your entire army of fully upgraded units with it.

Bonus: 11. I think it would be nice to buff using stances. At the moment I don't think stances really make or break the game. You can quite easily use battle stance and do the same amount of damage as aggressive. It just seems like we have this thing in the game which doesn't really make much difference to the outcome.

8.5 addresses the majority of your concerns so I'm hoping it gets the Trucky approval.

+
# 9Feanor Dec 20 2021, 10:30 AM
Who did you call a cunt?

That's Trucky's way of saying hello beautiful people really.

8. Nameless made smth with motw farms (with hitbox), so u can make buildings with any side

Wasn't the 'entrance' of the farm coded as such, which you couldn't place the front next to a builder because the game believed units would spawn from it.

Game: Graphics

+
# 10CirillA Jan 9 2022, 19:37 PM
Totally agree regarding stances cunt - you should be punished for not being able to micro unit stances and punished badly.

Clan: [FtN]

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 11trucky Jan 12 2022, 14:52 PM
QUOTE(Ghost` @ Jan 9 2022, 20:37 PM) *

Totally agree regarding stances cunt - you should be punished for not being able to micro unit stances and punished badly.

fuck yeah 100%

+
# 12SeñorEcthelion Jan 12 2022, 15:22 PM
-25% for all leaderships +25% for all stances.
thx u r welcome

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 13Talosgod Jan 14 2022, 07:39 AM
It seems to me that any global change like this (buffs or stances) will require a rebalance. We have to tear down and rebuild. I'm sure that if we went for this it would entail a bunch of other changes

+
# 14trucky Jan 14 2022, 13:06 PM
QUOTE(Talosgod @ Jan 14 2022, 08:39 AM) *

It seems to me that any global change like this (buffs or stances) will require a rebalance. We have to tear down and rebuild. I'm sure that if we went for this it would entail a bunch of other changes

maybe it's one for v8.6

I also forgot to mention catapults but I've posted about them to death already.

+
# 15maelstrom93 Today, 16:14 PM
Men is really too weak, weak in economy and all stages game.
I suggest to add replace a power skill with X2 structural output like dwarves always have.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)