Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

2.02 patch direction

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1StrayHeart Apr 1 2021, 08:18 AM
Will the graphics/textures changes be optional? Will you make it switchable? Can you tell precisely how much 2.02 is going to change in terms of look and textures?

The main reason I like 2.02 for was it stayed as close to rotwk vanilla as possible and all you really focused on was patch balance and eventual bugs. Therefor I'm still calling 2.02 a patch, not a mod.

Are you going to turn to bfme2 community direction which means modding over patching?

Yours sincerely,
StrayHeart

IPB Image

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 2Val` Apr 2 2021, 04:24 AM
I know I have a reputation for heavy modding, but that aside for a moment, removing house colors especially on common units like Orcs just causes mass confusion in team games. Thats something Id avoid. If you guys are wanting improved house colors thats something I can help you with but yeah I would avoid removing them on hordes

Clan: Unr3al

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 3DeeZ Daryl Apr 2 2021, 08:18 AM
Must to be april fools

+
# 4Val` Apr 2 2021, 08:50 AM
tru, i fell victim smilie_naughty.gif

Clan: Unr3al

+
# 5Ab3r` Apr 3 2021, 14:48 PM
I got a few people with that one

+
# 6StrayHeart Apr 3 2021, 23:05 PM
Yeah.
@val talking about colors, you could bring back 1.8 colors. They were much better imo.

+
# 7Achilles the Mad Yesterday, 04:46 AM
small suggestions if anyone reads this....
The enable special edition button on fort kinda almost does nothing - except enables optional textures.... I think it would be so great if that button gave the new textures life, so it is still optional, but also gives the button more spice

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)