Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

3V3 weekends Any GOOD players? We have a team!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1RAT-BB Aug 31 2019, 19:12 PM
Hi guys

Update: we found zaar and his friends to take games almost every weekend night now. So we are sorry most of time there wouldn't be empty places in the room for more players.

Apologies to all when we are full room and have to ask you leave.
----------------------------------------------------
The following are original message out-of-time:

Had a great fun today's magma

To prepare this match, I gathered two of my friends and now surely we are having a chinese team without lag.
We are mostly free at weekends, and at UK time and US time, so it's now easy to have enough good players 3v3

Really missing days 3-4years ago when I was in China and teamed with Pika and Liv*** had really fun with messi vindi, goldi etc. and was excellent mag replays named "chinese style" some of you may remember.

Now lets have more fun 3v3 games without lag then!

We will show up frequently and ready for 3v3 waiting for you, bring up your team and gl hf! It's easy to enjoy different style on a well planned 3v3 gaming now!

UPDATE:
we tryed to wait players, but seems not so efficient,cuz everyone time different
sry but it's rather hard to only asking a 3v3 without a time deal
So let s set a detailed time slot

Room name: China 3V3 -No.
During 17:00 to 20:00 GMT Every Sat and Sun! We will keep waiting for 3v3 games (sometimes u don;t see the room only due to we are playing!)

ID:
Duckbbbb (myself)
PkKiller
ZZY

Applogise in advance we may kindly ask players to leave room if too laggy or can't catch up with the game level!

IF ANY WEEK we are not on or have time switch, I will update here! We aiming to not letting people waiting alone!

This post has been edited by RAT-BB: Sep 17 2019, 00:48 AM

+
# 2Andrey_96 Aug 31 2019, 19:43 PM
yep sure dude,ur con guys been awesome wink.gif

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 3Zezo Aug 31 2019, 22:07 PM
mmm wanted to say we ready any time but dont think so
but mb i bring my team and play u

+
# 4Papa_Coming Sep 3 2019, 01:02 AM
me zaar and zezo want play you
but what u mean by US time?

+
# 5Zezo Sep 8 2019, 19:18 PM
so what happened with ur team

+
# 6Warprism Sep 9 2019, 21:35 PM
QUOTE(Zezo @ Sep 8 2019, 19:18 PM) *

so what happened with ur team

And what happenned to your team during 3v3 magma madness ? ohmy.gif

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 7Zezo Sep 10 2019, 12:34 PM
QUOTE(Warprism @ Sep 9 2019, 21:35 PM) *

And what happenned to your team during 3v3 magma madness ? ohmy.gif

scared

+
# 8Papa_Coming Sep 10 2019, 16:39 PM
QUOTE(Zezo @ Sep 10 2019, 12:34 PM) *

scared

+1

+
# 9RAT-BB Sep 11 2019, 18:31 PM
we tryed to wait players, but seems not so efficient,cuz everyone time different

During 17:00 to 20:00 GMT Every Sat and Sun! We will keep waiting for 3v3 games (sometimes u don;t see the room only due to we are playing!)

ID:
Duckbbbb
PkKiller
ZZY

Applogise in advance we may kindly ask players to leave room if too laggy or can't catch up with the game level!

IF ANY WEEK we are not on or have time switch, I will update here! We aiming to not letting people waiting alone!

+
# 10RAT-BB Sep 17 2019, 00:57 AM
Btw share a great recording at Chinese server (Best replay recently)
Its a pity but 720P 1080P requir registration and login, you can try if you want.
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av67931738

+
# 11Papa_Coming Sep 17 2019, 13:42 PM
QUOTE(RAT-BB @ Sep 11 2019, 18:31 PM) *

ID:
Duckbbbb
PkKiller
ZZY

We indeed had some great games with zezo and zaar. If you can get some other chinese players aswell, that would be great biggrin.gif for example, I would love to play against win9 again.

+
# 12RAT-BB Today, 00:20 AM
QUOTE(Papa_Coming @ Sep 17 2019, 13:42 PM) *

We indeed had some great games with zezo and zaar. If you can get some other chinese players aswell, that would be great biggrin.gif for example, I would love to play against win9 again.

Yeah introducing some no lag players, which is very rare lol; most of them are just blocked from the great net wall, sadly

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)