Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

6 years later....

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1ReLaX Oct 27 2021, 08:39 AM
I just looked around in some old stuff and found a comment which I liked.

Don't take it personal Domi, I like your gaming and streamers, the comment was just from you, can't help it.

Looking at all these new streams & streamers, tourneys, maps, 1.04+ approaches, new game-keys for players, ZH is far away.

My 50 cernts.....

ReLaX

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Clan: Casters & Co.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2-DoMiNaToR- Oct 27 2021, 09:24 AM
Was pretty dead back then, times changed though.

In dec 2015 cncHD persuaded me to make a YouTube channel. I wonder how things wouldíve played out if he didnít do that

+
# 3xezon Oct 27 2021, 09:41 AM
@ReLaX would you like to help us work on Game Patch Project?

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 4ReLaX Oct 27 2021, 09:51 AM
What Kind of help?
Disappointing to see a New tourney on so many maps tbh.

+
# 5OoE-ExCaL^ Oct 27 2021, 10:05 AM
Dominator bringing interest to the game through his content, sponsors supporting the game in terms of challenges/tournaments etc, the admin and staff who continue to organise stuff, xezon and gentool, Nickname and his ZHTimes, new streamers, old players continuing to play, new players getting the ZH bug and my wifeís Instagram.

All these factors are what make the ZH community strong. Itís all part of the ZH ecosystem which is growing. High five all.

Clan: Order Of The Elites

+
# 6OoE-ExCaL^ Oct 27 2021, 10:07 AM
Also forgot to mention bl9rTV and Russian community. Itís pretty big and growing too!

Clan: Order Of The Elites

+
# 7Fargo Oct 27 2021, 10:08 AM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Oct 27 2021, 10:24 AM) *

In dec 2015 cncHD persuaded me to make a YouTube channel. I wonder how things wouldíve played out if he didnít do that

Ego guy, someone else would have done it, simple

Clan: -HuGe|

+
# 8xezon Oct 27 2021, 10:09 AM
Fixing up original official maps would likely be in the realms of your expertise. We have a log of fixes from Shockwave Mod and a bunch of ideas in our master report:

https://github.com/xezon/GeneralsGamePatch/issues/105

Currently no one took ownership of leading such effort. In theory I can tackle it myself, but it will be difficult, because
a) I currently have zero expertise of World Builder
b) I will be very busy with numerous disciplines such as Game Code Fixes and Features, Build Scripts, Tools, Game Menus Polishing

So sadly I am unable to tackle maps myself anytime soon.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 9HaWkY^ Oct 27 2021, 10:19 AM
QUOTE(OoE-ExCaL^ @ Oct 27 2021, 11:05 AM) *

Dominator bringing interest to the game through his content, sponsors supporting the game in terms of challenges/tournaments etc, the admin and staff who continue to organise stuff, xezon and gentool, Nickname and his ZHTimes, new streamers, old players continuing to play, new players getting the ZH bug and my wifeís Instagram.

All these factors are what make the ZH community strong. Itís all part of the ZH ecosystem which is growing. High five all.

Donít forget el presidente ruling his loyal servants.

QUOTE(Fargo @ Oct 27 2021, 11:08 AM) *

Unbelievable. Thereís no hope for you at all.

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 10ReLaX Oct 27 2021, 10:48 AM
Will think about it Xezon. I am not bothering for any single player maps which I dont care.

+
# 11-NickName Oct 27 2021, 10:50 AM
QUOTE(OoE-ExCaL^ @ Oct 27 2021, 10:05 AM) *

Makes 1 edition after 5 months, get an honorable mention here. Thanks tongue.gif

Yeah, I think that is an important factor in the activity: your wife's Instagram. A year ago Dominator said once on stream: yeah, I messaged an old expert's wife on Instagram. I thought: you get a restraining order.

Well, turns out I was wrong laugh.gif good move Dominator!

QUOTE(Fargo @ Oct 27 2021, 10:08 AM) *

That's up for debate. If someone does something, it doesn't mean if he didn't do it, someone else would have done it. In 2015 the activity was quite low, I think this was around the time the servers went down (?). I quit the game around that time too. However, Dominator got to couple of thousands subs on his channel, and grew steady. I think he is a major factor here, lots of players know Dominator (I mean the quite unknown you ran into on GR/Revora), I see people in the chat: wow, this game still alive? How can I play?

Legionnaire is another big streamer, but he grew later than Dominator. I doubt if he could have got those numbers if Dominator wasn't already getting a lot of attention to the game. So I think credits are due to Dominator, and not only for messaging Excal's wife.

+
# 12-Wraith Oct 27 2021, 11:45 AM
Rumour has it mrs excal thought it was someone from Ann Summers

Game: None

+
# 13ReLaX Oct 27 2021, 12:06 PM
No hate guys, just wanted to mention ZH isn't dead.

+
# 14^RiNgO Oct 27 2021, 15:16 PM
I miss Boshy

+
# 15-NickName Oct 27 2021, 15:48 PM
QUOTE(ReLaX @ Oct 27 2021, 12:06 PM) *

No hate guys, just wanted to mention ZH isn't dead.

You are around since the beginning, you should know now that all topics will end in drama, people flaming each other and what not laugh.gif

+
# 16ReLaX Oct 27 2021, 16:08 PM
A little drama is helping us....trust me.

Who is Boshy?

+
# 17-ExiLe` Oct 27 2021, 16:41 PM
QUOTE(Fargo @ Oct 27 2021, 12:08 PM) *

Who?

Which random person would've dedicated as much time to make the same quantity/quality of (educational/knowledgeable) content and have 24k subs by now?

This post has been edited by -ExiLe`: Oct 27 2021, 16:51 PM

+
# 18djw2104 Oct 27 2021, 16:41 PM
QUOTE(ReLaX @ Oct 27 2021, 16:08 PM) *

A little drama is helping us....trust me.

Who is Boshy?

Boshy

A pain in the butt to moderation at the time. biggrin.gif

Game: None

+
# 19-Prokilla' Oct 27 2021, 17:36 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Oct 27 2021, 01:24 AM) *

I think I can answer that.
You play a huge part in this community as you already know and even though some of us play our role & promote the game to other's an helping them with game set up etc, you promoting on YouTube an reaching out to the masses has had a tremendous positive affect on the community, as well as the feelings an character to bring to the streams.
I hope you keep doing what you're doing. This applies to Legionnaire and other's as well.

+
# 20Serby Oct 28 2021, 00:10 AM
QUOTE(OoE-ExCaL^ @ Oct 27 2021, 11:07 AM) *

Also forgot to mention bl9rTV and Russian community. Itís pretty big and growing too!

U also forgot to mention circus (fargo aka vaidas), tho he will mention him self xD

Clan: Brothers of War

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)