Explore GameReplays...

Age of Empires 4

Age of Empires 4 [details] Beta Registration

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1dukejason Apr 14 2021, 09:19 AM
Well firstly I am proud to reveal that I was able to join an early play test of aoe 4 last year and give my feed back to the council that helped to create this game. So far its been revealed that there will be a single player campaign for the Norman conquest of England. There is confirmation that relic will use live action footage in game. This game will launch with 8 factions. I can confirm Mongol, Chinese, Delhi sultanate, and British faction. There is going to be a closed beta for Age of Empires 4. If you are interested in participation you must join the Age of Empires insider club, you can sign up here:ageofempires.com/insiders

This is a link to the Age of Empires fan preview by Zak Robinson: AOE fan preview

My Personal Favorite video about AOE 4 on IGN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXsnnOuq3vU...;ab_channel=IGN

This is a link to the official AOE 4 website: Official Aoe 4 website

We at Gamereplays.org plan to fully support this multiplayer game with replay uploads and downloads. We are looking for staff as we begin to build our new Age of Empires Forums.

IPB Image

This post has been edited by dukejason: Apr 15 2021, 17:09 PM

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)