Explore GameReplays...

Act of Aggression

AoA reboot tournament!?! :)

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1SWEmpire Jan 17 2017, 12:57 PM
Hi! this is a check for if there is someone intressted in making a tournament! smile.gif

I think that it would be nice to have som kind of a tournament in AoA reboot version, this have never been before in this version and it would be very intresting to see how many would be a part of this and maybe if someon would be coming back for this, and i think there could be some really nice matches. Im just hoping that the intressed would be huge enough! smile.gif

+
# 2Blacksun075 Jan 19 2017, 21:17 PM
Well... why not! smile.gif Don't know who organized the previous ones, but it's a good idea! smile.gif

+
# 3stapla05 Jan 20 2017, 11:03 AM
I may be interested depending on time and date of the tournament. Would be interesting to see how i can compete verse some competitive players and have some fun at the same time ill stay tuned it may attract some good players so it could be a challenge. Prizes maybe up to you smile.gif

Game: Dawn of War 3

+
# 4LuckyCharms Jan 27 2017, 09:38 AM
If you want to have some tournament fun with AoA you have to fully organize it yourself, the whole AoA team on gr.org has been dismantled... sadly.
Still a cool idea, I would be really glad if you can gather enough players for it.

How is the current playerbase in AoA? Are there still enough players to play online?

Game: Act of Aggression

+
# 5Maru Feb 8 2017, 21:50 PM
Nice ohmy.gif

Clan: New Generation

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 6SWEmpire Feb 11 2017, 23:32 PM
Hi, sorry for the slow awnser.. Well, i dont have any experience of orqanizing a tournament but with some help by someone i think it could workout. We would need 1 or 2 people for haveing a stream up on twitch as well as recording for youtube with commentary. And also some kind of a sign up would be great, so you dont orqanize it and noone comes there ^^ and i would say a 1v1 tourney would be the best option becaus of its low playerbase. If we can have a live ladder in some way would also be good. But i am wondering if we can put this to the gamereplays starting page? and have a sign up from there

+
# 7SWEmpire Feb 11 2017, 23:35 PM
QUOTE(LuckyCharms @ Jan 27 2017, 09:38 AM) *

If you want to have some tournament fun with AoA you have to fully organize it yourself, the whole AoA team on gr.org has been dismantled... sadly.
Still a cool idea, I would be really glad if you can gather enough players for it.

How is the current playerbase in AoA? Are there still enough players to play online?

sadly the playerbase is not very high but i want to increase it by doing this, to show poeple that its still happening stuff in this game

+
# 8SWEmpire Feb 11 2017, 23:39 PM
QUOTE(stapla05 @ Jan 20 2017, 11:03 AM) *

I may be interested depending on time and date of the tournament. Would be interesting to see how i can compete verse some competitive players and have some fun at the same time ill stay tuned it may attract some good players so it could be a challenge. Prizes maybe up to you smile.gif

Yeah, i could get a price like 50 euros on steam maybe and then i can just give the code to the winner smile.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)