Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Auto decline to play against good/pro or old players

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Janee Jan 15 2018, 15:53 PM
Hi folks,

I joined to this community in 2014, as Janee nickname, to play with you guys in BFME. My teacher for a short time was Dunedain, unfortunetely I dont play more, cause of time, indeed i`m watching husbund`s games and he beat a lot of times battles against good players, playing qm(insuficient experience) but he just want to be better and to be good in this game.

He love this game, we should be happy that one more good player or this who wanna be good/pro player wanna play and support our little community but I dont understand why some players kicking every time from "good" rooms, and just dont wanna try to play with new guy, and to support him.

He is not noob, good micro) good understanding what to do, but insuficient experience.

Dont be mad ;-) , dont kick every time just because you dont know him!
my little sincerely request is accept all players to get 1 more good in the future!

I spoked about L1TO . Thank you ^_-

This post has been edited by Janee: Jan 15 2018, 17:13 PM

Game: 7 Days To Die

+
# 2Fishy Jan 15 2018, 16:07 PM
Ye some guys are just stupid...especially in QM I dont understand why would someone would not want to play against worse player (if they think he is worse) when that should be easy points.

Clan: Sons of Elendil

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 3Janee Jan 15 2018, 16:09 PM
QUOTE(Fishy @ Jan 15 2018, 18:07 PM) *

Ye some guys are just stupid...especially in QM I dont understand why would someone would not want to play against worse player (if they think he is worse) when that should be easy points.

He can not play better if he doesn`t play with good players..thats simple:)

How we can get experience or knowledge if some one is kicking you every time.

+
# 4Beterwel Jan 15 2018, 16:57 PM
ye, it works both ways tho. Constantly carrying an ally rly sucks and is frustrating, doesn't make for more fun. Tho I agree that someone cannot get better without playing vs/with better players.

+
# 5CENTAUER Jan 15 2018, 18:02 PM
Here at Gamereplays he can get familiar with good players, once they get to know him, I guess he will not get out of the room again.

wink.gif

Game: None

+
# 6Janee Jan 15 2018, 19:10 PM
QUOTE(CENTAUER @ Jan 15 2018, 20:02 PM) *

Here at Gamereplays he can get familiar with good players, once they get to know him, I guess he will not get out of the room again.

wink.gif

I`m here smile.gif join since 2014, its not working like this biggrin.gif

need to play!)

+
# 7RP0 Jan 15 2018, 19:25 PM
I am glad to hear that we have such a devoted bfme up and comer on the sidelines. Its a shame that sometimes the community can be altogether a bit closeminded and conservative, employing a "kick first, ask questions later" policity. Personally, especially when it comes to 2v2 qm, I am ultra all inclusive and never complain who im playin with or against.

if L1to has been left with a bitter taste in his mouth from the "old qm players" treatment, I apologize on their behalf and assure him that they do not represent the spirit that bfme trys to instill in the players, though sometimes in vain.

On the technical aspect: U should understand that having a gamereplays account is a prerequisite for being able to play in qm. L1to doesnt appear to have one and whether this is just because of his negligence or he just wasnt aware of the fact is irrelevant. I doubt he enquired much on the matter and getting kicked is no excuse for not pm-ing the oldest qm.players(orange, dunedain, ilprincipino, me, etc) and just gather as much information as possible.

I apologize for the bad joke, but hiding behind his wifes skirt is no way to advance in life, certainly not in bfme.

+
# 8Fishy Jan 15 2018, 19:50 PM
QUOTE(RP0 @ Jan 15 2018, 20:25 PM) *

hiding behind his wifes skirt is no way to advance in life, certainly not in bfme.

Came to my mind as well but I decided to believe Jenee is doing this behind his back.

+
# 9Dunedain` Jan 16 2018, 06:39 AM
i agree with rpo
we qm players apologize for that, ofc we want more and more players for bfme and if we can get more good/pros it would be awesome.
also tell your husband to get a gamereplays account as well and ofc if you want to improve you need to play vs good/pro players but if you skills are not even med ( not you jane ) then there is no point imo so do the basics , ask here for help, watch videos there are so many casts these days , watch popular/expert replays.

i was also thinking about mentor/mantee program, there are so many new players these days, would help them a lot
what do you guys think?

+
# 10Janee Jan 16 2018, 10:29 AM
hiding behind his wifes skirt is no way to advance in life, certainly not in bfme...

Its not true,I apologize, but you understand a little wrong.

WE have 1 account for gamereplays, this account. in Game-ranger too and He is not hiding smile.gif his wish was to write in english here, to you about him, its just a simple request only for him, cause I dont play this game and no reason to create one more account.
He is using this account(Janee) every day to watch replays or to read the news. As well he can play qm. The same thing with Game Ranger account. The same thing with PC and many others things in this life, if you prefer to make this difference.

The problem is not game-replay account ;-)

just in case information for Dunedain, he is not a noob, not even a med, he is trying and won against good players.

sorry for being wrong in my topic, I would like to say that give a chance to other players to be good and to be enough good to play in your community. That is the point...

This post has been edited by Janee: Jan 16 2018, 10:32 AM

+
# 11Beterwel Jan 16 2018, 11:49 AM
he is not a noob, not even a med, he is trying and won against good players.

Seems biased coming from his 'wife'..

+
# 12maxsmart Jan 16 2018, 23:29 PM
Lito is a good guy, i have a great opinión about him. You can tell him he is always welcome in my romos. But sadly all them are ffg.
I started to play qm to change a lttle my usual FFA, but even me, very old in this bfme town, have seen how people refused to play in qm with me, and saw that it cost me friends.
For that reason i don't play more qm and surely ill continue being a mediocrity in 2v2 or 3v3 for ever (which in my case I don't care neither a little).

+
# 13CENTAUER Jan 16 2018, 23:39 PM
QUOTE(Janee @ Jan 15 2018, 20:10 PM) *

I`m here smile.gif join since 2014, its not working like this biggrin.gif

need to play!)

Not much active , tbh ( 18 posts)

Game: None

+
# 14sadixov Jan 19 2018, 10:51 AM
well

This post has been edited by sadixov: Jan 19 2018, 10:54 AM

+
# 15sadixov Jan 19 2018, 10:52 AM
well

+
# 16sadixov Jan 19 2018, 10:54 AM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Jan 16 2018, 10:39 AM) *

we qm players apologize for that, ofc we want more and more players for bfme and if we can get more good/pros it would be awesome.

Realy cant understand this m8. Coz the most of all games, good pro players wont to play qm match with med-good players. and even if played, if lost blaming ally. How the hell u can get more good pro qm players, if good pros players wont to play, this, and prefer to wait someone better

+
# 17Janee Jan 20 2018, 18:02 PM
QUOTE(sadixov @ Jan 19 2018, 12:54 PM) *

Realy cant understand this m8. Coz the most of all games, good pro players wont to play qm match with med-good players. and even if played, if lost blaming ally. How the hell u can get more good pro qm players, if good pros players wont to play, this, and prefer to wait someone better

That is what i mean in this topic....

+
# 18sadixov Jan 21 2018, 08:19 AM
QUOTE(Janee @ Jan 20 2018, 22:02 PM) *

That is what i mean in this topic....

Its not the 1t time when some1 typing about is, and again this Indian gay saying about mentor and etc. and doing nothing. keeping to host pro rooms and droped to play with med players if there someone better

+
# 19Anon` Jan 24 2018, 09:02 AM
Hi,

I totally agree that we all should strive for educating players and make them better. Nevertheless, as for playing with good/pro you need to reach a basic level at least.

In case of L1to I think he still has a lot to learn and he is far away from the point where it would be beneficial to play with good/pro. From what I saw, he has a lot to learn and can do that in med-level games.

Either way, don't hesitate to ask questions to anyone any time.

Cheers

Attached File(s)
Attached File 00000000.rep
Size: 139.1k
Number of downloads: 9
Player Name Side Team
L1TO 1
RP0 2
Sadixov 1
MERG1N 2

+
# 20Janee Jan 24 2018, 12:56 PM
QUOTE(Anon` @ Jan 24 2018, 11:02 AM) *

Hi,

I totally agree that we all should strive for educating players and make them better. Nevertheless, as for playing with good/pro you need to reach a basic level at least.

In case of L1to I think he still has a lot to learn and he is far away from the point where it would be beneficial to play with good/pro. From what I saw, he has a lot to learn and can do that in med-level games.

Either way, don't hesitate to ask questions to anyone any time.

Cheers

Yes...he still has a lot to learn, thats why he won this battle?

His team mate ask to put land - not his fault..just a misunderstanding

About farms, at start, yes , its all about experience. He start Horses with 3 farms, should be with 4...but ..nvm.. its not like you can talk about: Dont play with good players...

My advice, don`t be so upside down like... ok? chill.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)