Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Automated Match Making for BFME with the new BF...

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Beterwel Feb 26 2023, 17:33 PM
Hi BFME players,

We're excited to introduce you to our latest innovation - the 1.09 BFME Launcher (BETA). With this launcher, you can easily enter our advanced matchmaking system and take your gameplay to the next level.

Getting started is simple.
Just download the 1.09 BFME Launcher and update to the latest version of patch 1.09. Then, create an account and confirm it. Once you're logged in, you'll have access to our matchmaking portal. Here, you can search for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and 4 player Free for all game modes. Having trouble? Read the full getting started article!

Attached Image
Attached Image

You can download the launcher here

You can create an account here

But how does this work?
Our matchmaking system works by creating random matches whenever enough players are searching in a game mode. You'll be teamed up with other players, a map will be randomly picked, and the game will start. After playing the game, the winner and loser will be automatically reported to our ladder system.
Our ladder website, www.bfmeladder.com, is where you can view recently played games, player rankings, ELO scores, and general statistics. It's the perfect place to track your progress and see how you stack up against other competitive players.

Attached Image

Attached Image

For who?
Whether you're a seasoned player or new to Battle for Middle Earth, our matchmaking and ladder systems provide the perfect environment to challenge yourself, improve your skills, and meet new players from around the world. So what are you waiting for? Download the 1.09 BFME Launcher today and join our competitive community!

Don't forget to join our discord server

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2gahvin Feb 27 2023, 17:20 PM
Great work Bwel, Yoshi, and Marcell. I want to welcome all players to use this system, do not be shy! We are moving to a new era where players do not have to worry about which GameRanger rooms to join, worry about skill level or bias, you just search and get a random person on team.

The rankings/leaderboard is just for fun so do not worry about winning/losing or feeling bad if your teammate loses. I am hopeful with this we can bridge the gap between new players are experienced ones and no longer be so segregated in our comoonity. pirate.gif

+
# 3Anon` Mar 2 2023, 20:00 PM
Nice work!

Anyone who feels uncomfortable using AI to play competitive can join Corazon's 3v3 Pros room!

+
# 4MythvMight Mar 3 2023, 15:35 PM
Indeed

And don't forget the nazgul!
https://www.gamereplays.org/battleformiddle...s&id=360620

+
# 5N-N Sep 10 2023, 21:38 PM
I cant run it
when I double click nothing happens.
I have to run it as administrator but this option is not available

there are some other programs on my laptop which dont run normally and I have to run them as administrator.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)