Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

BFME 1 Patch 2.22 RELEASED

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Shanks Nov 17 2021, 23:15 PM
Hello everyone!

I am happy to announce the release of the Patch 2.22 for Battle for Middle-Earth 1

What's new?
  • Stun and fear effects (Cloudbreak,Screech,Horn Of Gondor, Elendil) will effect units until lvl 3
  • You will be able to sell units in your citadell with all factions
  • All cooldowns from hero abilities and spells from spellbook will display the cooldown
  • New hero portraits
  • New voice lines for witch-king
  • New maps
  • You can no longer combine horses + swordmen
Stun and fear effects (Cloudbreak,Screech,Horn Of Gondor, Elendil) will effect units until lvl 3

and much more then that!
You can take a look into the changelog here

If you want to give it a try, you can do that by downloading the patch here

Have fun experimenting <3

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Shanks: Nov 17 2021, 23:21 PM

Clan: PIRATES

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 2gahvin Nov 17 2021, 23:55 PM
Welcome back, I heard you got kicked from BFME2, RATWK, and staff. I guess you missed us!

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 3x6tenceGB2 Nov 18 2021, 16:20 PM
crazy..... who tested this? timur etc..?

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 4witch_king988 Nov 18 2021, 20:15 PM
rofl this changelog looks like someone put all bfme parameters in random generator and saved result

i would like to see some video/text with explanation why something is changed u cant just random change and release version esp in game which have 15-20 active players in total(from beg to experts) and there is like 4 dif versions lol, maybe that can work in bfme 2 or rotwk since i saw there is far more active players but here hell no, idk why gamereplays.org even have bfme1 as option since there is 3-4 avg views per replay and 2 of them are replay viewers rofl

+
# 5Johann Tilly Nov 27 2021, 13:21 PM
QUOTE(gahvin @ Nov 17 2021, 23:55 PM) *

Welcome back, I heard you got kicked from BFME2, RATWK, and staff. I guess you missed us!

why he got kicked from staff etc?

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 6Johann Tilly Nov 27 2021, 13:31 PM
QUOTE(Shanks @ Nov 17 2021, 23:15 PM) *

Hello everyone!

I am happy to announce the release of the Patch 2.22 for Battle for Middle-Earth 1

What's new?
  • Stun and fear effects (Cloudbreak,Screech,Horn Of Gondor, Elendil) will effect units until lvl 3
  • You will be able to sell units in your citadell with all factions
  • All cooldowns from hero abilities and spells from spellbook will display the cooldown
  • New hero portraits
  • New voice lines for witch-king
  • New maps
  • You can no longer combine horses + swordmen
Stun and fear effects (Cloudbreak,Screech,Horn Of Gondor, Elendil) will effect units until lvl 3

and much more then that!
You can take a look into the changelog here

If you want to give it a try, you can do that by downloading the patch here

Have fun experimenting <3

Attached Image

AI should be improved to be more agressive and use powers and hero abilitys better. in 1.03 and prev versions AI had pretty good normal use of PP and especially hero abilitys but in 1.06 the hero abilitys are used all in once and wasted randomly by AI (f.ex saruman use all his abilitys in once shooting fireball and wizard blast at the same time. I think because of the higher FPS the timing when to use which ability is changed to a too much faster rate.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)