Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2

BFME 2, download in Germany

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1doGGyDOA Sep 26 2021, 19:42 PM
Hi, everyone. It's nice to see fans of LOTR here .
I have one question.
I live in Germany and i have 1 question about download this game. Here is download pirate or copy versions of game,movies and music is Forbidden.
So, can i download here BFME 2 + ROTWK with last patch and i dont have problem with Goverment?

And if someone think i can, can someone share link here for download this game and last patch together.

Thank everyone and cheers!.

+
# 2Feanor Sep 27 2021, 04:42 AM
It's okay to do, the policy won't arrest you for downloading this old game.

Just follow this guide

Game: Graphics

+
# 3SeņorEcthelion Sep 27 2021, 16:19 PM
germany pls

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 4Johann Tilly Sep 28 2021, 10:31 AM
QUOTE(doGGyDOA @ Sep 26 2021, 19:42 PM) *

Hi, everyone. It's nice to see fans of LOTR here .
I have one question.
I live in Germany and i have 1 question about download this game. Here is download pirate or copy versions of game,movies and music is Forbidden.
So, can i download here BFME 2 + ROTWK with last patch and i dont have problem with Goverment?

And if someone think i can, can someone share link here for download this game and last patch together.

Thank everyone and cheers!.

just download. I downloaded tons of music videos (from my yt playlist with my favourite music) and lots of games from the 2010s which I wanna play in future (Batman Arkham City f.ex) for free and nothing happend.

+
# 5Maru Sep 29 2021, 00:55 AM
God, imagine if the German government fined someone for pirating a 15-year-old game. Although I wouldn't put it past them. If any government is going to do it, it's the German.

Clan: New Generation

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)