Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2

BFME 2 TOP 10 BEST PLAYERS LIST

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1THE GLUTEMASTER May 4 2018, 11:09 AM
BFME 2 TOP 10 BEST PLAYERS LIST

10. FreeDooM (4J)
One of the most underrated players in BFME 2. FreeDooM’s skill and prowess in game have been overlooked by most people. Very offensive and intelligent playstyle which he manages to utilize at a top level in both 1v1 and 2v2. Been playing on and off for the last 5 years, but never shows any sign of rustiness.

9. Halet (RECON)
This humble master of the game has been a top player for many years. He started playing on the EA servers in 2008 but moved to clan wars to play against the best such as ArcH4Ng3L and Ecthelion. In 2012 he formed one of the strongest 2v2 teams with NinKaZy. He excels at all factions especially his gobs.

8. Farmer Lau (Aüle)
A 1.6 player who went on to refine his skills on 1.09 to become one of the strongest 2v2’s player’s on this list. His technical ability and game judgment is on par with the best and his economically management probably exceed everyone. Farmer Lau has become a stable 2v2 partner of Ecthelion, which has lead to one of the strongest teams ever. Quote Ecthelion:''1.06 charming individual, never 1v1 cow. Became strong on his own low skilled ecologic niche. It's like he evolved between other monkeys and reached cw levels.''

7. Imperialist (Nar)
If you underestimate Imperialist you are basically guaranteed one of the most humiliating defeats you have ever witnessed. Many of the top players and experts have been taken by surprise when they played a 1v1 with him and got brutally raped. Imperialist has been accused for being a smurf as his knowledge of the game and pure skill with only 1.5 year of BFME 2 experience is indeed excellent. I think it's safe to say now that he just have a natural talent for RTS and BFME 2.

6. Scare^Cr0w (Eol)
Great player with all factions but his elves, goblins and isengard is outstanding. You will feel safe and strong with Scare^cr0w on your team. He forms one of the perhaps strongest 2v2 teams ever with his old time clan mate Scorpiton. A respectfully, consistent and steadfast player.

5. Apmn (1.6)
Formerly one of the best bfme 1 players where he achieved a score of 100-0 on the EA ladder. He moved to bfme 2 and quickly became a top player. Due to long periods of inactivity in the recent years he has never really utilized his full potential in 1.09 besides winning a few tourneys. His micro is out of this world and it would be great to see him come back and spam so he can get the rank he really deserves.

4. LuXus (MGA)
A old school player who without a doubt has earned his place on this list of experts and legends. His consistency the last few months, combined with his speed and insightful thinking has made him currently one of the strongest 1v1 players. He excels at all factions and his ability to spam especially with goblins is outstanding. LuXus has fearlessly played tons of 1v1's agianst the number 1 player Ecthelion which definitely has improved his level even more.

3. Scorpiton (Eol)
Feared and respected for his isengard. He can play every faction at a top level but he is currently the only player who have utilized the full power of the white hand. One of the strongest 2v2’s players and his ability to recover and comeback even when all hope seems lost is remarkable.

2. ArCh4Ng3L (1.6)
By far one of the greatest and best players to have ever played BFME 2. His strong willpower and a drive to become the best have kept him at the top for many years and hopefully many years to come.
ArcH4Ng3L is one of the most creative and insightful players to have played bfme 2 and his micro and macro is a delight to the eye. With countless of games on the EA ladder and over 4000 games in clan wars he is already considered a legend in BFME 2 history.

1. Ecthelion (Aüle)
Ecthelion is the founder of the top clan eol which eventually became so powerful that he decided to leave and play against his very own kind. His speed, unmatched game knowledge and overpowering army control has made him the undoubtedly dominate player at this current time and perhaps ever. Ecthelion holds some of the greatest tactics in the game and his ability to analyze and quantify strategically and economically is on a different level. In the past he was known as the black sheep in 2v2, but has developed into one of the strongest teammates you can get. Over half of the top 10 lists I received from players of the 1.09 community voted Ecthelion as nr. 1.

Note: The list will be updated regularly based on these points.

1. Inactive player
If a ranked player plays less than 20 competitive games (tourney/cw games) over a period of 3 months they will be considered inactive and will be removed from the list (making room for new players).

2. Sportsmanship
If a ranked player show lack of sportsmanship - being disrespectful towards other players, continuously not reporting cw games or just being a cunt they will be removed from the list (making room for new players).

3. Rank Order
Players can move up and down the list. Clanwars/tourney stats and my own observations of the players skill level can change the order/list.

BFME 2 TOP 10 BEST PLAYERS LIST HISTORY

August 13, 2018 (current list)

10. FreeDooM (4J)
9. Halet (RECON)
8. Farmer Lau (Aüle)
7. Imperialist (Nar)
6. Scare^Cr0w (Eol)
5. Apmn (1.6)
4. LuXus (MGA)
3. Scorpiton (Eol)
2. ArCh4Ng3L (1.6)
1. Ecthelion (Aüle)

May 4, 2018

10. SNOWBL4CK/D3ATH^G0D (RUSSIA)
9. FreeDooM (4J)
8. Halet (RECON)
7. Scare^Cr0w (Eol)
6. Apmn (1.6)
5. Random/Randy (dU)
4. Scorpiton (Eol)
3. ArCh4Ng3L (1.6)
2. Casper (Broken)
1. Ecthelion (Aüle)

This post has been edited by THE GLUTEMASTER: Aug 14 2018, 17:34 PM

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 2SeñorEcthelion May 4 2018, 11:20 AM
Ah, what a beautiful post. I would have said scorpion is without doubts current best 2v2 player.

+
# 3Apmn May 4 2018, 11:23 AM
I really enjoyed reading this man good job.

+
# 4Val` May 4 2018, 13:31 PM
good

Clan: Unr3al

+
# 5Halet May 4 2018, 13:43 PM
Very good job GLUTE, it was very nice to read that.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 6StrayHeart May 4 2018, 15:05 PM
QUOTE(THE GLUTEMASTER @ May 4 2018, 12:09 PM) *

> 5. Random/Randy (dU)Not only is he great player but also a excellent trainer. His skill, knowledge and personality have gained him a lot respect in the community.

xDDDDDDDD

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 7Crowzito May 4 2018, 21:49 PM
Thx Jens. I didnt imagine i would be ranked such good like that. I feel honored to be among the best players in the current BFME2 comunity and i loved how you described me biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Crowzito: May 5 2018, 02:43 AM

+
# 8Atrimotion May 5 2018, 00:13 AM
Nice to read, good thing.

+
# 9SN0WBL4CK May 5 2018, 00:18 AM
Hey i am at the top of the list:D Too bad nr1 is at the bottom.

Very good list, I completely agree with the ranking. Although i think fitton, menji or daryl could have been 10 just as easily.

Also this
In the past he was known as the black sheep in 2v2, but has developed into one of the strongest teammates you can get.
is 100% facts about bunito.

Very good list overall i am surprised to be on it.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 10SeñorEcthelion May 5 2018, 00:46 AM
Can't agree about menji, since he's pater familias he looks very weak in our beloved bfme.

+
# 11Mr.SmOKing May 5 2018, 08:23 AM
My humble list:
1. Ecthelion
2. Archangel
3. Random
4. Casper
5. Apmn
6. Scorpito
7. Scare Crow
8. Halet
9. Maka
10. Glutemaster

+
# 12SeñorEcthelion May 5 2018, 11:25 AM
That is on the mind of everyone tbh, but it's anachronistic.

+
# 13QuikSilwer May 5 2018, 19:37 PM
meh, too many positive vibes

what's wrong with you people? intention behind any top ten is purely malicious, the point is to initiate flamewars, unleash a shitstorm, overthrow capitalism and get chubby mamaboys go berserk, tryin to scratch each others eyes out...

there, I've posted. happy bunito?

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 14SeñorEcthelion May 5 2018, 20:02 PM
I expected a complaint of any kind, that does count yeah. Im happy now. Old gud thorin.
About your thought, unfortunately our community is too healthy for that, i think. I wish someone comes and fix it.

+
# 15Andy San May 5 2018, 20:17 PM
IPB Image

joke... good read biggrin.gif

+
# 16Fitton May 6 2018, 09:01 AM
Nice list!

These things are always good to read. smile.gif

+
# 17Sade Vito May 6 2018, 12:00 PM
good job guys
accept my respect
the day will come and I will be on top

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 18AoWLuXus May 7 2018, 07:35 AM
Where is my Placement?? I played like 30 games in 2017 biggrin.gif:D:D

Hey Death God u nub play again?? I might join ur clan for some games the next months (got some time atm) if u allow me too.

Peace Out

+
# 19SN0WBL4CK May 7 2018, 18:17 PM
QUOTE(AoWLuXus @ May 7 2018, 08:35 AM) *

Where is my Placement?? I played like 30 games in 2017 biggrin.gif:D:D

Hey Death God u nub play again?? I might join ur clan for some games the next months (got some time atm) if u allow me too.

Peace Out

Yes i play some, not so much though. Will be playing more soon. I am not in an active clan myself atm, but hit me up on here when u decide to play.

+
# 20RanDoM'L0L May 15 2018, 10:22 AM
Good read, pretty goddamn accurate in terms of both the listings and description haha, one can tell that Glute really interacts with folks on a deeper level smile.gif

QUOTE(QuikSilwer @ May 5 2018, 19:37 PM) *

meh, too many positive vibes

what's wrong with you people? intention behind any top ten is purely malicious, the point is to initiate flamewars, unleash a shitstorm, overthrow capitalism and get chubby mamaboys go berserk, tryin to scratch each others eyes out...

there, I've posted. happy bunito?

Aight mfker, I am pretty sure I am better than Scorp, there I said it xD

Edit-I am also fairly sure that the only reason why Glute isnt on the list is that he created it. I would say he deserves the 8th-10th place imo, especially as this list includes both 1v1 and 2v2 skill

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)