Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Bfme 1 any tips for newbie guy , You can learn ...

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1legendaryofficial Apr 2 2021, 17:00 PM
Hello all dears , ı'm playing always with some friends for teaching game to them .
I'm working explain everything to them but sometimes we're need some guide for explain to them .

I decided to create a guide for them , I suppose guide will be helpfully for them .

Please I don't want any toxic comment , this topic will be helpfully for them , ı'm believing .

GUİDE TİTLES .

1 = How can you fight with enemy army ?
2 = What is the experience and powerpoint ?
3 = How can you take any powerpoing from your enemy ?
4 = What is the heal , damage , armor , experience ?

I will update this topic .
=======================================
1 : How can you fight with enemy army ?

IPB Image

I created some picture for you , my all dear friends .

You must attack firstly strong leadership hero , Secondly you must attack to enemy army , Thirdly you must attack weak leadership hero , Fourly you must check everything , Are you strong ?

IPB Image

Sometimes enemy , can have heroes with strong skills then can use against you .
You must care of it . Attacking queue can be changed when happen unexpected situations .
Which hero ? Hero have strong skills ? Hero have useable skills with rank ? Your leadership is strong ? You must attack firstly or secondly or thirdly to non leadership heroes . All of them depends to situation .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have strong armor and strong armor leadership against them ?
You have strong damage and strong damage leadership against them ?
You have strong heally units and anti units or equal units against them ?
You have upper rank units , your units have strong healty with increased ranks against them ?
You have combat experience and you can use against them for taking experience and rank from them ?
You have great advantage against them ? You can use some skills against them for taking any advantage from them ?

Some units have upper delay , Some units have minimum delay . Which you have ?
Your enemy have which powerpoint ? Your enemy have how many experience ? Your enemy , How many powerpoint number take from you ?

You have which powerpoint ? You have how many experience ? You take how many powerpoint from enemy ?
You have any advantage with your powerpoints ? Likewise your enemy too ?

IPB Image

Everything depends everything but you can think you have some scala .
You can decide your every action with this scala .

IPB Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 : What is the experience and powerpoint ?

IPB Image

Sometimes you can see some thing in game when you have advantage about great damage .
Sometimes appear some numbers on enemy units if already opened in your settings .
These numbers are experiences then appear with your every damage .

You can take great powerpoint with your every great damage .

Depends everything , every player want reach to all powerpoints and all leaderships in game .
They have limited resources , they have limitly position , they have limitly population .

They have limitly map resources , I'm talking about lairs : Warg lair , Goblin Lair , Troll Lair .
They have limitly settlements and outposts in map .

They must create strategy with these limitly resources .
They must have army and leaderships with these limitly resources .

Everythings depends everythings , every player must play with thinking .

Every player must thinks his units , enemies units , enemies advantage , enemies disadvantage , enemies heroes , enemies powerpoint , his heroes ..

Shortly every player must think everything for own safety .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My all dear friends if you want take experience from your enemy , you must start kill to any soldier from enemies unit .
enemies unit not necessary , just any soldier must start to die in enemy unit .
When enemies soldier start to die then you can take experience from them .
İf you have upper damage value and upper experience value when you start kill to any enemy soldier so many ?
You will take so many experience from them .

You have powerpoint indicator on your screen , Powerpoint indicator have a stick .
When you have great damage values and experience values with experience leadership heroes then you will take powerpoint number from them fastly .
When circle is completed on your stick .

İf you have so many powerpoint you can take every strong powerpoint from your powerpoints menu .

İf you want have so many powerpoint , you must have great leadership , especially great damage and experience leadership values .

Your damage must upper against to enemies armor and health .

You can use your non leadership heroes but your heroes skills must be strong and you must use strong damage skills which skills have upper damage .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Health = Every unit and hero have some health values , your units or hero must have upper health against to enemies damage .

Damage = Every unit and hero have some damage values then you can kill enemies units with attack .

Armor = Every unit have some armor values then your unit can resist any enemies attack .

Experience = Every unit have some experience values then your unit increase health with any rank then share with everyone .

Some armor values is providing by heroes , some armor values is providing with upgrade from armory .
You can make sword and armor and banner upgrades but you must provide leadership values from your heroes .

You must check always your armor , damage , experience values on your army .
Your army must equal or upper than enemies army if you will attack .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every player must know these things because you can't play without these informations .

Thanks .

This post has been edited by legendaryofficial: Apr 2 2021, 18:30 PM

+
# 2CENTAUER Apr 2 2021, 18:49 PM

Hi,

First depends wich patch you play ?

You need to read a lot of guides here and watch lot of replays or video

Active players can link you to proper replays and guides .
I hope they will answer soon

Clan: Sons of Elendil

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 3legendaryofficial Apr 2 2021, 21:18 PM
QUOTE(CENTAUER @ Apr 2 2021, 18:49 PM) *

Hi,

First depends wich patch you play ?

You need to read a lot of guides here and watch lot of replays or video

Active players can link you to proper replays and guides .
I hope they will answer soon

This is not about patch thanks .

+
# 4CENTAUER Apr 3 2021, 11:29 AM
QUOTE(legendaryofficial @ Apr 2 2021, 22:18 PM) *

This is not about patch thanks .

wink.gif

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Apr 3 2021, 19:53 PM

+
# 5Dunedain` Apr 3 2021, 14:01 PM
QUOTE(legendaryofficial @ Apr 2 2021, 22:30 PM) *

Hello all dears , ı'm playing always with some friends for teaching game to them .
I'm working explain everything to them but sometimes we're need some guide for explain to them .

I decided to create a guide for them , I suppose guide will be helpfully for them .

Please I don't want any toxic comment , this topic will be helpfully for them , ı'm believing .

GUİDE TİTLES .

1 = How can you fight with enemy army ?
2 = What is the experience and powerpoint ?
I will update this topic .
=======================================
1 : How can you fight with enemy army ?

IPB Image

I created some picture for you , my all dear friends .

You must attack firstly strong leadership hero , Secondly you must attack to enemy army , Thirdly you must attack weak leadership hero , Fourly you must check everything , Are you strong ?

IPB Image

Sometimes enemy , can have heroes with strong skills then can use against you .
You must care of it . Attacking queue can be changed when happen unexpected situations .
Which hero ? Hero have strong skills ? Hero have useable skills with rank ? Your leadership is strong ? You must attack firstly or secondly or thirdly to non leadership heroes . All of them depends to situation .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have strong armor and strong armor leadership against them ?
You have strong damage and strong damage leadership against them ?
You have strong heally units and anti units or equal units against them ?
You have upper rank units , your units have strong healty with increased ranks against them ?
You have combat experience and you can use against them for taking experience and rank from them ?
You have great advantage against them ? You can use some skills against them for taking any advantage from them ?

Some units have upper delay , Some units have minimum delay . Which you have ?
Your enemy have which powerpoint ? Your enemy have how many experience ? Your enemy , How many powerpoint number take from you ?

You have which powerpoint ? You have how many experience ? You take how many powerpoint from enemy ?
You have any advantage with your powerpoints ? Likewise your enemy too ?

IPB Image

Everything depends everything but you can think you have some scala .
You can decide your every action with this scala .

IPB Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 : What is the experience and powerpoint ?

IPB Image

Sometimes you can see some thing in game when you have advantage about great damage .
Sometimes appear some numbers on enemy units if already opened in your settings .
These numbers are experiences then appear with your every damage .

You can take great powerpoint with your every great damage .

Depends everything , every player want reach to all powerpoints and all leaderships in game .
They have limited resources , they have limitly position , they have limitly population .

They have limitly map resources , I'm talking about lairs : Warg lair , Goblin Lair , Troll Lair .
They have limitly settlements and outposts in map .

They must create strategy with these limitly resources .
They must have army and leaderships with these limitly resources .

Everythings depends everythings , every player must play with thinking .

Every player must thinks his units , enemies units , enemies advantage , enemies disadvantage , enemies heroes , enemies powerpoint , his heroes ..

Shortly every player must think everything for own safety .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My all dear friends if you want take experience from your enemy , you must start kill to any soldier from enemies unit .
enemies unit not necessary , just any soldier must start to die in enemy unit .
When enemies soldier start to die then you can take experience from them .
İf you have upper damage value and upper experience value when you start kill to any enemy soldier so many ?
You will take so many experience from them .

You have powerpoint indicator on your screen , Powerpoint indicator have a stick .
When you have great damage values and experience values with experience leadership heroes then you will take powerpoint number from them fastly .
When circle is completed on your stick .

İf you have so many powerpoint you can take every strong powerpoint from your powerpoints menu .

İf you want have so many powerpoint , you must have great leadership , especially great damage and experience leadership values .

Your damage must upper against to enemies armor and health .

You can use your non leadership heroes but your heroes skills must be strong and you must use strong damage skills which skills have upper damage .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Health = Every unit and hero have some health values , your units or hero must have upper health against to enemies damage .

Damage = Every unit and hero have some damage values then you can kill enemies units with attack .

Armor = Every unit have some armor values then your unit can resist any enemies attack .

Experience = Every unit have some experience values then your unit increase health with any rank then share with everyone .

Some armor values is providing by heroes , some armor values is providing with upgrade from armory .
You can make sword and armor and banner upgrades but you must provide leadership values from your heroes .

You must check always your armor , damage , experience values on your army .
Your army must equal or upper than enemies army if you will attack .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every player must know these things because you can't play without these informations .

Thanks .

very good guide. thanks for the effort!
will be useful for newbies but

1 more tip from me for those players : bfme isn't this complicated as it looks in this guide
you can learn even faster by watching pro players replays / Casts / videoos or simply just by getting experience
by playing with good - pro players

if you want to get better, best way is by simply participating in tournaments

+
# 6legendaryofficial Apr 3 2021, 16:37 PM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Apr 3 2021, 14:01 PM) *

1 more tip from me for those players : bfme isn't this complicated as it looks in this guide
you can learn even faster by watching pro players replays / Casts / videoos or simply just by getting experience

Thanks for advice ı will keep it in my mind .
I was read everything from your guide , you were sent me some guide . Guide was be written by him .
Guide firstly was talking about Middle Earth history and characters .
After this guide was talking about some tips and some leadership values .

Yes everything changed with latest patch then this friend wrote in here about patch values .

I was read everything because ı will show respect always to labor guys .

Yes you're right my dear friend , but ı don't want to play with Toxic good guys because they're completely insane .
Last time one good players spammed me with 16 accounts . One good players was try to talk me with swear words every time .

I want to play with nice guys .

Thanks .

+
# 7witch_king988 Apr 4 2021, 08:59 AM
rip

This post has been edited by witch_king988: Apr 4 2021, 09:03 AM

+
# 8Beterwel Apr 4 2021, 11:10 AM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Apr 3 2021, 16:01 PM) *

I don't agree. You need to learn the basics from guides and try them in practice. So start with reading a lot of guides, play in 1.06 rooms and practice with the strategies. (the general level in 1.06 is lower than in 1.09 rooms so that is a perfect starting point for newer players)

After you notice you start winning more games than losing in the 1.06 rooms, you are ready for the next step. The next step is joining 1.09 rooms and play with good/pro players there. You will learn very fast if you actively take the losses and don't give up.

I would not recommend joining 1.09 rooms as new player, as you will get bashed and if you do not understand the basics you will not be able to understand why you lose games.

@legendary: nice of you to try and help newer players. Keep up the good work

+
# 9legendaryofficial Apr 4 2021, 14:26 PM
QUOTE(Beterwel @ Apr 4 2021, 11:10 AM) *

I don't agree. You need to learn the basics from guides and try them in practice. So start with reading a lot of guides, play in 1.06 rooms and practice with the strategies. (the general level in 1.06 is lower than in 1.09 rooms so that is a perfect starting point for newer players)

After you notice you start winning more games than losing in the 1.06 rooms, you are ready for the next step. The next step is joining 1.09 rooms and play with good/pro players there. You will learn very fast if you actively take the losses and don't give up.

I would not recommend joining 1.09 rooms as new player, as you will get bashed and if you do not understand the basics you will not be able to understand why you lose games.

@legendary: nice of you to try and help newer players. Keep up the good work

Thanks for your comment , you're right my dear friend .
Actually ı played with 1.09 patch only 2 times then ı didn't love it .
I discovered so many changes when ı played 1.09 patch .

I suppose 1.06 patch better than 1.09 patch . Just my think .
Actually somebody will love to changes somebody will not .
Actually depends to player .

Yes ı wanna help to newbie guys for their learning .
Usually ı'm playing game with them .

Actually BFME1 have official guide but unfortunately this is old .

I wanna teach game details to newbie guys then they can play this game with have fun .
I discovered some good guys in gameranger but they're completely toxic .
Mostly newbie boys are removing game because of these guys .
These guys are behaving very badly to them when they wanna play with them .

I will break to this circle then many players will be come in here .

We can't find playable players mostly because of these toxic guys .

I will fix it .

+
# 10witch_king988 Apr 4 2021, 16:32 PM
QUOTE(legendaryofficial @ Apr 4 2021, 14:26 PM) *

Thanks for your comment , you're right my dear friend .
Actually ı played with 1.09 patch only 2 times then ı didn't love it .
I discovered so many changes when ı played 1.09 patch .

I suppose 1.06 patch better than 1.09 patch . Just my think .
Actually somebody will love to changes somebody will not .
Actually depends to player .

Yes ı wanna help to newbie guys for their learning .
Usually ı'm playing game with them .

Actually BFME1 have official guide but unfortunately this is old .

I wanna teach game details to newbie guys then they can play this game with have fun .
I discovered some good guys in gameranger but they're completely toxic .
Mostly newbie boys are removing game because of these guys .
These guys are behaving very badly to them when they wanna play with them .

I will break to this circle then many players will be come in here .

We can't find playable players mostly because of these toxic guys .

I will fix it .

1) u dont like 1.09 cause u are total noob and on 1.09 are all med+, simply u cant stand more than 3-5 min alive
2)U aded like 3-4 replays where insult newbie players with desc teach some lessons + huge text where u are complete toxic and mock them
3) stop emaresing urself, i smurfed u dozens of time, every game u was blaming ur m8ts on global chat

+
# 11Fishy Apr 4 2021, 16:34 PM
The official guide might be old but it still stands pretty well in 2021.

Long time ago it helped me to jump from noob level to med level really fast. It will teach you the basics and you will understand how to play each army fast.

The players can learn the rest by playing with higher skilled opponents and by watching pros play.

Also dont go play into higher level rooms before you are almost their level - you wont enjoy it and you wont learn much.

Btw you will learn best how to play in 1v1 and 2v2. 3v3 and 4v4 are more for fun and wont teach you many things since they are repetitive. Also in FFA you will learn almost nothing, maybe how to micro heroes properly. Start with simple game mods like 1v1 and 2v2 where you have to focus on yourself and the map to fully understand what can individual armies and units do.

+
# 12Dunedain` Apr 4 2021, 17:23 PM
QUOTE(Fishy @ Apr 4 2021, 22:04 PM) *

Long time ago it helped me to jump from noob level to med level really fast. It will teach you the basics and you will understand how to play each army fast.

The players can learn the rest by playing with higher skilled opponents and by watching pros play.
Also dont go play into higher level rooms before you are almost their level - you wont enjoy it and you wont learn much.

Btw you will learn best how to play in 1v1 and 2v2. 3v3 and 4v4 are more for fun and wont teach you many things since they are repetitive. Also in FFA you will learn almost nothing, maybe how to micro heroes properly. Start with simple game mods like 1v1 and 2v2 where you have to focus on yourself and the map to fully understand what can individual armies and units do.

You got 2-0d by a 3v3 player.... wacko.gif

+
# 13legendaryofficial Apr 4 2021, 20:29 PM
QUOTE(witch_king988 @ Apr 4 2021, 16:32 PM) *

1) u dont like 1.09 cause u are total noob and on 1.09 are all med+, simply u cant stand more than 3-5 min alive
2)U aded like 3-4 replays where insult newbie players with desc teach some lessons + huge text where u are complete toxic and mock them
3) stop emaresing urself, i smurfed u dozens of time, every game u was blaming ur m8ts on global chat

Who created 16 account for spamming me ? just for talking with swear words ?
Are you saying these things ?

Bravo toxic guy you're completely insane .

Stop stalking me .

+
# 14maxsmart Apr 6 2021, 15:57 PM
It's good to sum up a lot of different things. Good effort Legend I think it's useful.

+
# 15maxsmart Apr 6 2021, 16:12 PM
QUOTE(Fishy @ Apr 4 2021, 16:34 PM) *

I firmly disagree.

As allways in FFA you doesn't learn... then building orders, map control, the order that you get pp, creep or press economy desn't mind...
1 v 1 is nice to develop lot of skills (surely most of all modes) but perhaps you can win with isen making 1 or 2 units... or spamming peasant, which in other modes is not possible. In 1 v 1 is surely the most stressing, you have no time because are all the time fighting for mills or running in different parts of the time at same time, on the other hand you have no time to do more complex strategies where more armies (2v2-3v3) or more players are involve (FFA what is going to do the other guys if I go to this camp what can happen in my camp or he will attack my back...)
2v2 is also very good, but you have a support, surely a good teamming is more determinant than light difference of skills between players.
3v3 is also good to understand how work a combination of LD and different magics, or for example distract or press in one side and get superiority in the other.

In every mode you can learn different skills, that con be useful for sure.

+
# 16legendaryofficial Apr 7 2021, 11:04 AM
QUOTE(maxsmart @ Apr 6 2021, 15:57 PM) *

It's good to sum up a lot of different things. Good effort Legend I think it's useful.

I shared rank indicator with heroes and units .

I think ı must collect all of them with one expert guide .

i will try to do this .

Thanks .

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)