Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2

Brutal AI

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1alexshellnot May 15 2017, 21:52 PM
Now I know im not a good player and this probably doesn't piss off any of you but ive been getting ticked of on how much money brutals get. I heard somewere that brutals get a unit discount and this makes sense because of how god damn fast brutal goblins can get cave trolls out. I know brutals are ment to be a great challenge but the difference between hard and brutal is insane, there is less of a change from easy to hard. This probably sounds stupid but id much rather face a bot the skill of like Randy or any other high skilled bfme2 player than a bot that cheats the whole game. I know I sound like a whiny b*tch but this is just my opinion its hard to practice when the hard bot is easy and the brutal just straight up cheats. tongue.gif

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 2Fitton May 15 2017, 22:04 PM
It doesn't take too much to beat a brutal and gives you a good chance to practice some basic skills.

Just keep playing it, you will get there eventually. smile.gif

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 3RanDoM'L0L May 15 2017, 22:55 PM
Playing vs brutal doesnt really give you anything else than learning how to control heroes and save up units. Which is both very valuable so yeah, go on, keep playing and grind it up tongue.gif.

People should be glad that you can actually practice without having to play against anyone smile.gif.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 4alexshellnot May 16 2017, 00:43 AM
I did just beat a brutal AI but so I guess they are pretty simple. but they get fortresses 50% off post-13661-1143531603.gif

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 5Maru May 16 2017, 10:56 AM
The point of patch brutal is that it provides an actual challenge to players who have been playing for years and years.

They are all beatable, especially on host elves lol.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 6RanDoM'L0L May 16 2017, 11:36 AM
Playing against brutal may polish your mechanics, which is great smile.gif.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)